Smooth Or Hairy?

Muttley501

Guest peepee-love

I love naturally smoooooth!  Nothing worse than barefucking a hole that was shaved a day ago and now it feels like sandpaper on my shaft.  :-)

That's cool; Different strokes for different folks, but there's nothing natural about smooth-shaved. Pubic hair is there for good reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind hair on a guy but refuse to rim if his ass has any hair at all.  As for his crotch, as long as it is tame, I'm good.  However, I do like to see it trimmed on certain guys or completely smooth.  Absolutely no back hair.  That is a big turn off for me and I will walk away from that no matter how good he is or how big his dick is.  I cannot make an exception for that.  Belly hair should either be completely smooth or very little hair.  Same goes for chest.  Facial hair is all dependent upon how he wears it.  Just my two cents.  I know I may sound a bit picky but each has their own preferences and I have been fortunate to have the type of guys I like over the years.

That's cool; Different strokes for different folks, but there's nothing natural about smooth-shaved. Pubic hair is there for good reason.

I don't know what the reason might be. When my butt hair grows out, little bits of shit stick to it and are hard to clean off. That's why I wax.

• 4 weeks later...