Smooth Or Hairy?

Muttley501

Guest Upstateguy518

Shaved for sure. Can't tell you how many pubes I've gotten in my mouth from guys who don't shave. It's become such an annoying thing to me that I won't hook up with a guy unless he's buzzed or bare down there. Same goes for his ass too. I won't rim anyone unless their hole is totally bare.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bottom and I get off if my top is smooth or hairy.  However, I do prefer hairy.  I guess its because the first guy who bred my ass back when I was 13 years old was real hairy and had a beard. I remember him deep kissing me and feeling his rough beard against my soft smooth face.  I remember running my fingers through the thick hair on his chest and abs when he had me on my back and was fucking my virgin hole.  

This might sound weird but I have preferences based on race, cut and size of cock.

Black dudes:

any size cut:

please have bush and shaved balls.( black dudes musk smells sooooo fucking good.)

any size uncut: bush and hairy balls( the whole musky package)

Mexican guys:

large uncut: thick un trimmed pubes

Average uncut: trimmed pubes

Large cut: smooth

Average cut: smooth

Asian any size or cut: all hairy

White any size or cut: REALLY HAIRY!

White trash, wiggers, rednecks, and ex-cons any size or cut: trimmed

Arab any size or cut: SUPER HAIRY!!!

Mixed: smooth

Miscellaneous: however they come

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
Guest FriendlyBottom

I fuckin' LOVE hairy men!!!  I remember being turned on by men with hairy chests when I was about 7 years old.  Shoulder hair and back hair are NOT turn-offs for me.  One of the the most memorable fucks I've ever had was in a tent during a rainstorm delivered by a hung, hairy, blue-eyed gent I had met at the campground about an hour earlier.  I was on my back and he was drilling me deep in the missionary position.  My legs were wrapped around his lower back and our tongues were entwined in a passionate kiss.  As I was running my hands across his broad, hairy back I realized that his back hair was long and thick enough that I could grab ahold of it.  I did and I was so turned on that, within a matter of seconds, I was shooting thick ropes of cum onto his hairy belly and chest.  His eyes got wide with surprise and excitement and he disengaged his mouth from mine and he grunted "Oh, fuck!  That's so fuckin' hot!!!" as he just pounded away for about 30 seconds before he roared "I'm cummming...!!!" as he shot one huge load deep insde my ass.

In my case, my love of hirsute gentlemen is a bit of "opposites attract".  I sport a full beard (and have for about 10 years) that gets lots of compliments but, as they say, "my chin writes a check that my chest can't cash".  I have just a smattering of chest hair and really fine hair on my arms and legs.  Weirdly, every few weeks or so, I have to trim the hair that sprouts along the bottom third or half of my shaft.  I leave my pubic bush alone for the most part, just the occasional trim.  Anyway, I've been hit up online by guys whose pics reveal them to be smooth and I send a polite "thanks, but no thanks" note.  As much as I love hairy guys, there are hairy guys whose body hair is "all wrong" for me -- I can't describe it coherently, but I know it when I see it.

bonedup2.jpg.91f9b6b183bffbc4e89556696fd33281.jpg 

I guess I was surprised by my own thoughts here.   I believe that while I do have a preference, in practice I do not use my preference to screen potential partners.   

I am smooth---totally (other than head) and like the way I feel and look.  Further, I enjoy the feel of other smooth guys and I appreciated the effort it takes to maintain that attribute.

But I have been with many hairy guys---and never can remember it being "BAD" for any reason.  In fact, one guy during my **** joked about using hedge clippers and a yard rake for his body grooming....and that wolf-man dropped a nice load as well as any smooth guy.

Of the four guys I have had longer term relationships with over the years, two were smooth (one taught me how to groom fully, quickly) one was fairly "normal" hair, little grooming and one was hairy as fuck.   Other than with the guy who taught me so many tips of the smooth trade, I do not recall even much conversation about hair.

On 3/30/2017 at 2:29 AM, FriendlyBottom said:

I fuckin' LOVE hairy men!!!  I remember being turned on by men with hairy chests when I was about 7 years old.  Shoulder hair and back hair are NOT turn-offs for me.  One of the the most memorable fucks I've ever had was in a tent during a rainstorm delivered by a hung, hairy, blue-eyed gent I had met at the campground about an hour earlier.  I was on my back and he was drilling me deep in the missionary position.  My legs were wrapped around his lower back and our tongues were entwined in a passionate kiss.  As I was running my hands across his broad, hairy back I realized that his back hair was long and thick enough that I could grab ahold of it.  I did and I was so turned on that, within a matter of seconds, I was shooting thick ropes of cum onto his hairy belly and chest.  His eyes got wide with surprise and excitement and he disengaged his mouth from mine and he grunted "Oh, fuck!  That's so fuckin' hot!!!" as he just pounded away for about 30 seconds before he roared "I'm cummming...!!!" as he shot one huge load deep insde my ass.

In my case, my love of hirsute gentlemen is a bit of "opposites attract".  I sport a full beard (and have for about 10 years) that gets lots of compliments but, as they say, "my chin writes a check that my chest can't cash".  I have just a smattering of chest hair and really fine hair on my arms and legs.  Weirdly, every few weeks or so, I have to trim the hair that sprouts along the bottom third or half of my shaft.  I leave my pubic bush alone for the most part, just the occasional trim.  Anyway, I've been hit up online by guys whose pics reveal them to be smooth and I send a polite "thanks, but no thanks" note.  As much as I love hairy guys, there are hairy guys whose body hair is "all wrong" for me -- I can't describe it coherently, but I know it when I see it.

bonedup2.jpg.91f9b6b183bffbc4e89556696fd33281.jpg 

Hot story.  I prefer hairy, not shaved.  A real turnoff is a hairy shaft.  When I was in my 20's met a hairy guy in ABS with a fat hairy shaft--hair went almost to his head.  I never saw anything like it and rarely do now.  After using my mouth awhile he turned me around and fucked me for awhile, and I could feel his thick coarse hair scratching my hole as he thrust.  At first I wasn't keen on it but then the whole thought of being fucked by a hairy animal dick really went to my head.  I could feel he was getting close and tried to pull off and take him in my mouth but he wanted to breed asshole.  He gripped tight and slammed deep telling me I'm not going anywhere.  Big load.  Rarely find people with hairy shafts but occasionally find one with stubble on it and wish they'd let it grow out.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like hair down there.

for me as a bottom I like to have my hole shaved and nice. even when I play with my hole, the sensation of lube and stuff feeling on no hair is better for me.

as for the top, I don't like to suck a hairy one, but that is just me... :)

Edited by miticax