Smooth Or Hairy?

Muttley501

On myself... I trimm my pubes down to a certain length, shave my balls, trimm/shave my chest and trimm my ass once in a while. When I breed, I prefer to breed a smooth ass, though in the end I breed any hole. 

Prefer a guy natural. A hairy dick and crotch is hot.  A few times I've sucked dick that had thick hair growing halfway up the shaft so my lips/asslips definitely had to have dick hair in my mouth or ass.  I thought that was the greatest, almost animalistic.

• Upvote 1

I love naturally smoooooth!  Nothing worse than barefucking a hole that was shaved a day ago and now it feels like sandpaper on my shaft.

So funny - different preferences.  "Hot is Hot" to me, but first choice would be that couple day stubble "sandpaper" feel :)  Can't even explain what I love about that, but first became totally aware of it quite a few years ago in a sex club.  Was in this dimly lit group area with a hot bubble butt in front of me.  I started feeling it up and slid my fingers in his crack.  The combination of his bubble ass, couple days stubble, and what felt like Vaseline pushed me over the edge.  That was before I started intentionally barebacking, but I was going to stick my cock in that ass.  Unfortunately for both of us, I was so turned on I came prematurely in his crack.  At least the next guy got a combination of cum and Vaseline for lube :)  I am always turned on by that stubble whether it's the face, chest, pubes, crack, legs everywhere!    But as I said in the beginning, hot it hot :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm ok taking hairy or naturally smooth, but not big on shaved crotches or chests.  The greatest turnoff--which I don't see often--is a guy with a really hairy dick where the hair grows up the shaft almost to the head, thick and coarse.  Getting fucked or sucking on this gem is animalistic.  I like it probably because when I was in my early 20's I met a very aggressive guy in a bookstore who had a big uncut hairy dick, probably the hairiest dick I've ever seen since.  He was a little rough and aggressive, and knew what he wanted to do with me, and I had little choice but to do it.  Big floppy foreskin he liked sucked and chewed gently, and really thick coarse hair all over his dick.  It wasn't as hairy as a dogs but it was really thick hair.  He kept jamming that dogdick in my throat and mouth, and eventually he fucked me bent over, a huge load.  My lips and asshole were a little sore from the friction of the hair, but I couldn't stop thinking of him.  I only hooked up one other time with him, but wish I gave in more.

Smooth balls, but tbh I think I prefer a decent amount of pubic hair.

There is something really hot about deepthroating a guy and having your nose pressed into a patch of musky hair.

As long as the guy is fresh at least lol

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Like smooth balls and trimmed crotch, don't have too much a preference for ass as long as you have good personal hygiene. I think hairy is more visually pleasing, but I get a little more piggy on a smooth hole. Love chest hair and beards. I used to fuck a guy who didn't have any facial hair but had really rough stubble, he would always spend a good half hour eating me out in all different positions before he fucked me, and he would drag his whole face over my hole, tickled a lot