Seroconversion Symptoms

Guest SecretCumWhore

Guest SecretCumWhore

(Understand I'm familiar with this site and I am aware of the risks I take with bb sex) I also did a full set of labs with my doc last Tuesday and the ghon/chlam came back negative. Nothing on syphillis and HIV. (Just haven't gotten results back, no confirmed things yet)

I had three sex partners since my last test. One came inside, one didn't...so he said but I was a bit wet. Perv from San Francisco (my worry).

For those that have gotten HIV if you did not get the "fuck flu" that we see in a lot of erotic stories here.... Which I have not.

This is what I got:

- runs for two weeks (irregular diet and lots of energy drinks... Hoping it's just irritation of the gut)

-I did have two out of place canker sores in my mouth out of the blue...

- two weeks ago and after messing around with SF dude, I had night sweats 1 or two evenings. Everyone at work was getting sick but me so I thought maybe I was just getting some of their symptoms....

I get this doesn't look good and well I'll find out this upcoming week for sure.... It's weird how much I fantasy on these stories here, in real life I'm completely not feeling that fantasy in real life....

Nice or rude comments I guess I'd appreciate any response to this, even more so for your experience if you have gotten HIV and see if anything you experienced is similar to mine.

I would have been on PreP too.... Yet my last two doctors didn't know anything about prep. Conservative heterosexual doctors who are completely out of touch with homosexuality. Even after I gave them information on civilian doc's who could walk them through the process of getting a patient on Truvada. They blew it off. >.

Ok, am not 100% expert on this, but have chatted with many guys and all have experienced different symptoms. Some and most have experienced the ones that you have described, while some have had no symptoms at all and didn't find out till being tested some months later. Anyway, I believe you can discount the last three sex partners since your last test, as that is not long enough for you to begin to seroconvert from them, however it depends on the partners before the test and the time interval before. If you were to have become infected in the one, two, or even maybe part of the third week before the test, this would not have been time enough for your system to begun fighting the infection and antibodies to become the level for detection, thus the test would have come up neg for HIV. After the test was administered, I'm taking it that you have come up with symptoms a couple of weeks afterwards. This would make it within the three to five week period that it normally takes for most to begin seroconversion, so it may have been a partner just previous to your test that got you and it wouldn't show up on the test that quick.

What I'm getting at is, it couldn't be from the ones after your test, it has to be from someone before the test, by a few weeks,( prob 4-5 anyway), at the least. 

Guest SecretCumWhore

Thanks for the reply guys. Fill... policy explicitly forces me to be seen on a base treatment facility. I have to choose the lesser among evils for primary care manager.... I had been trying to be on prep since last June. Both blew me off. One is a old male doc who stuttered every time he came to realization I had sex with men and it blew his mind.

The next was a female who cannot give me any eye contact. I'll work on it. If this test is neg. then my the truvada REMS from the FDA recommends they should wait a month to retest me before putting me on it to verify my negative status.

Edited by SecretCumWhore

It would be hard to prove it was malpractice because the doctors could just say that it is not something they had learned through continuing education because they do not specifically serve the population PrEP is targeted towards, or some shit like that.

Guest SecretCumWhore

This had crossed my mind however I am usually more passive than coming unglued for vengeance yet to me it would be to prevent a future male from converting (not by choice) due to not being prescribed PreP for the same standard practice in that facility. Whether or not the result is positive. I'll be a pain in that clinics side until I see a big scale movement to retrain their doctors, even if I have to schedule civilian ones from off base to come in and do a training session with them. I would hope I can get some support to mandate that. That won't truly happen though without a good probable "hiccup" on their part. Not that I want to be positive in all honesty, just trying to remain positive in light of what could happen as well as how I could use my experience to promote a positive change.

Edited by SecretCumWhore

• 1 month later...