I sat on the edge of the bed, as he dropped to one knee by the side of the bed.  I then lay back whereupon he gripped my ankles and positioned my legs so the soles of my feet were flat against his chest.  Almost simultaneously, each of us sought-out his respective cock.  I slowly jacked mine whilst nervously watching his face.  He looked down between my legs, rubbing his slick, lube-covered bell-end up and down against my hole. Leaning forward, he began the slide into my hole, my sphincter briefly resisting before giving way to the inevitable.

I winced at the sharp sting as he slid into me, inch by inch, taking his time. Three camera were creating a record of our activities:  two on tripods, one of which was focused tightly on my face and the other was focused more broadly on his face and torso.  His friend knelt beside us, the third camera on a steadicam mount in his hands, focused tight on the glistening lube-slick shaft which was slowly spearing into me.  I feel the warmth of his pelvis press against my buttocks and I know he was in me to the hilt.

He shifted his hands to my waist, and, gripping me gently, he slowly withdrew.  I stop jacking whilst he did so, focusing on the pleasurable sensation of his cock sliding out.  When he was almost entirely, I could feel the bell end pulling at my sphincter from the inside but then he tightened his grip on my waist and thrust deep into my ass, grunting in the process.  I answered his grunt with my own grunt of genuine pain, but a pain that was well earned.

After he reached rock bottom, he withdraw, but more rapidly than earlier, and in fact began pounding back in again, and again, again, faster and harder, but not so fast as to blur the recording which the cameras were making.  I tried to look him in the eyes but his were closed, focused on pleasuring himself.  I lay there for minutes, my gaze alternating between the ceiling and his face.  I jerked my cock erratically with trembling hand as he pounded away.  In.  Out.  In.  Out.  The thought 'Oh god, what am I doing?' flashed across my brain, but I maintained the discipline for almost five minutes before I quivered and three spurts of cum shot over my belly.

With my load spent my endorphines start to drop and I felt the pain of his onslaught more, but my veins were on fire with the adrenaline from the shear sleaziness of our coupling.  In any event, I only had to endure his assault for a few more minutes before his grip once again tightened-up, but this time with a real disregard for my discomfort.  He moaned and I felt his shaft twitch inside my ass, not once, but several times.

Oh god.  He opened his eyes and looked down at me.  His right hand sought-out his cock as he slowly made a full withdraw, as his left hand held my ankles and trembling legs in the air as he rose to his feet, even as he took a step back, allowing his friend to bring the camera in closer.  I could see his friend's face, and the expression it conveyed suggested he was gutturally sicked by what he had just seen.  But he was a professional.  He held the camera steady for the close-up of the warm toxic seed seeping out of my neg hole and trickling down the side of the bed.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Guest Sexnmayhem

Maybe the videographer is straight, which is why he was disgusted by it, or maybe it was one of their husbands who was unhappy that his partner was playing around and forcing him to record it

Maybe the videographer is straight, which is why he was disgusted by it, or maybe it was one of their husbands who was unhappy that his partner was playing around and forcing him to record it

Or maybe he had stomach flu? Or a bad curry for lunch? :eek: