Making My Pup Pack.

Paullad1984

It's been a while since my last story but I've had this one on the back burner for a while....

I’d like to tell you all a story. As some of you will know from my previous posts I’m a nasty fucker but recently I started to notice the missing of something in my life.

Well I was on scruff one day when I got a match with a very hot guy not too far away. Thinking what the hell I wolfed him and unlocked my pics. Soon we were chatting discussing fantasies etc. Turned out he was into pup play, something I’d been intrigued by for some time. What was better was he was also into partying! Well having just got some really good T and G I decided what the hell, booked a hotel in his city and got on a train, instructing him to meet me at the station when I got there.

The train journey seemed to last forever, God I wish I drove, but soon I had arrived. I won’t say the name of the city except it’s in the north of England. As instructed he was awaiting me on the platform and looked even hotter than his photos. I was going to enjoy this!

Soon we had arrived at the hotel, after having made small talk during the taxi ride there. As soon as we got into the room he was straight onto me kissing me hard. Now I’m 95%top so I’m not used to the other guy making the first move but this was hot. We stripped and prepared our rigs,.35 for him and .30 for me as I’m still new to slamming and a nice dose of G for both of us. Now one thing I can’t yet do is slam myself so I entrusted this to him, making sure to first of all take my kemagra tab. When the rush hit I felt amazing. Soon I had my dick buried in his throat facefucking him hard.

“Up” I commanded pointing to the bed, “present”, he got on all 4s and soon I was rimming him hard, listening to him moan like a batch on heat. “you want sirs bone? “ I asked. He gave a soft bark and I slid my dick in in one go, God he was tight! Soon I was pounding him hard, he continued to moan and groan. Soon he was getting too noisy so I rimmed one of my sweaty socks in his mouth whilst I pinned his arms behind his back. All too soon I could feel my balls getting ready for release.

“Do you want sirs Cum in your ass pup? Sirs nasty POZ, Toxic load?”. Now up until this point. I had not discussed my status but then again he had not asked. Turning his head he looked back at me with a yearning pleading look in his eyes and nodded. That’s all it took, soon I was Cummings in him hard forcing my Cum deep into him.

“Take my POZ Cum pup, I own you now, your mine”. As I said this I maintained eye contact. He shivered slightly but then started milking my dick with his ass muscles. I reached forward, having released his arms and gave him a long hard kiss. I had just staked my claim to my 1st pup. The first of many.

You see it had long been an idea of mine to have a permanent pack of human pups, all mine, all pozzed by me. Let the fun begin.

Edited by Paullad1984
  • Upvote 20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...