Anal Fingering In Dark Rooms

Hi long time lurker. My partner and i recently went to a dark room for the first time (the cellar in gran canaria - naked night).

In the dark room about 5 guys stuck their fingers up my arse which i found horny (not ready to fully bb). Then why guy tried to enter me but i said no. He probably got the tip in.

What are the hiv risks for this? The guys could easily have had cum or precum on their fingers.

I will get tested (assume i have to wait 4 weeks). Once prep is available on the nhs in England will consider fully bbing.

Edited by Temptationwaits

As close to zero as you can get. Even if one or more guys had cum or pre-cum on their fingers, the likelihood of it being from someone with a high viral load is pretty remote: even though about a quarter of guys with HIV don't know they have it and thus are more likely to have a higher viral load, guys on treatment with a detectable viral load are very much in the minority. Next we've got the question of quantity: even with a full load of high viral load cum, the transmission chances are just over 1%. We're talking about a virus that's actually pretty difficult to catch. Personally I don't think you have anything to worry about at all.

As regards PrEP, if you can't wait for the shameful mess in the UK to be sorted out, go to http://www.iwantprepnow.co.uk/for information on importing your own generic truvada for about forty-five quid a month. 

Guest ff-whole

THANK YOU @bearbandit...

Oh thank you so much... I live in the Caribbean Netherlands and everything is hard... But now thanks to you I can get my protection...

I so much want to go to Europe on vacation and pig out, so I will get my Prep before hand and make sure I am negative and take my doses in time to go get all the loads I ever wanted in Berlin or any other place I happen to go.

I have an address in Miami and from there I can get it shipped without a problem to my Island.

Thank you once again for this information

As close to zero as you can get. Even if one or more guys had cum or pre-cum on their fingers, the likelihood of it being from someone with a high viral load is pretty remote: even though about a quarter of guys with HIV don't know they have it and thus are more likely to have a higher viral load, guys on treatment with a detectable viral load are very much in the minority. Next we've got the question of quantity: even with a full load of high viral load cum, the transmission chances are just over 1%. We're talking about a virus that's actually pretty difficult to catch. Personally I don't think you have anything to worry about at all.

As regards PrEP, if you can't wait for the shameful mess in the UK to be sorted out, go to http://www.iwantprepnow.co.uk/for information on importing your own generic truvada for about forty-five quid a month. 

• 3 weeks later...

Got the all clear today. Phew.

Interestingly the guy who did the test spoke of prep - he said one double dose 8 hours before sex protects against HIV. I thought it was something you had to take at least a couple of days before sex to build up immunity.

Has anyone else heard this? Does anyone know what percentage protection it gives to do this 8 hour prior double dosage? I know condoms are not totally 100% and just wondering how they compare to each other or indeed taking it regularly at least a few days before sex.

I am on prep and I have never heard about the double dose. In fact all literature that I have read states taking a double does doesn't do much more than damage your liver. I got on prep because I was tried of worrying about the other guy protecting me, not at least i'm doing something to protect myself. 

Plus lets be honest here you want to bareback you gamble.. some win big some never win. 

That's interesting. I got the 8 hour info from the guy testing me at the Terence Higgins trust. This charity is at the forefront of hiv in the uk so would expect them to be very knowledgeable and up to date with their knowledge.

Anyone else had similar info given to them?

That's interesting. I got the 8 hour info from the guy testing me at the Terence Higgins trust. This charity is at the forefront of hiv in the uk so would expect them to be very knowledgeable and up to date with their knowledge.

Anyone else had similar info given to them?

The research suggests the double dose, then one/day for 2 days following a possible exposure.  The level of protection is somewhat less than daily regular dosing & is not the approved regimen for US. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fingering involves fingernails which tear the lining of the anus and rectum with great ease. Mix in all the fucking and some bottoms are bound to have some blood. If that is in the cuticle or under the nail or in the cracks in the digital skin, and that blood transfers into you where his nail scratched you (quite a cascade of events there) you would have a higher likelihood of infection. 

vers bttm here.... not a fan of lube, perfer saliva.... anyways when im in the baths laying down in my room, on my back knees bent legs spread showing off my hole stroking.... some guys come in and feel/finger my hole, some stay and fuck... others leave.... dont know if that is 'code' for looking for a bottom but want it either lubed or loaded up.... idk

Clueless

• 4 weeks later...

Fingering involves fingernails that tear the liner of the asshole and body part with nice ease. combine all told the fucking and a few bottoms area unit absolute to have some blood. If that's within the cuticle or underneath the nail or within the cracks within the digital skin, which blood transfers into you wherever his nail scraped you (quite a cascade of events there) you'd have the next chance of infection.