Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like Deep-Throating?

Guest peepee-love

The first top I had told me I needed to learn to take his cock all the way down until my nose pressed the base of his cock. He said he knew it was going to be difficult for me, and told me that I had to keep trying, because he told me to do it. If I wanted to suck his cock, I had to agree I wasn't going to choose how to do it, but was going to learn how he wanted it done. 

He was not exactly impatient, but he wasn't interested in anything but sincere effort to do what he wanted, and get used to it. First limit  was that if I came up to get his cock back out, I had to stop before it came out of my mouth. If I took that as an opportunity to use my tongue on his cock head it was less likely to earn me a swat on the back of my head. His instructions were "the best way to stop gagging is to swallow harder and faster."

The next step was to make sure just having his cock all the way down my throat wasn't all I was expected to do. "Now you can lick my balls." was added, he said as a reward for my efforts. Swallow, lick, swallow, lick. Getting my tongue out far enough to lick all his ball sack was important. The swallow did reduce the gagging eventually. The ball licking became my goal, to get all the way down, and spend as long as I could, licking his balls, and repeatedly swallowing his cock head. Then I could come up slowly, licking constantly until I could get a breath.

He told me I was "getting better," but he said I needed to learn to love taking a hard thrust back down. He said I needed to accept that taking hard fucking all the way down wasn't something I should think of as me doing something for him. It was why he let me be his cocksucker.

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2019 at 5:11 PM, jz48811 said:

As much as I wish I could I can't deep throat. So fucking determined, but...just not gonna happen without gagging my head off! I can definitely come closer the more completely horned up I am and the more I am totally into that dick. The main reason I wanna be able to completely swallow a big dick is to feel a pair of full balls banging on my chin:) As for cumming down my throat I actually like the feel and taste of sperm squirting in my mouth, so when I'm sucking dick I don't need it all the way down my throat.

Wow...I really wanna suck some dick now:)

Love this guy.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

My thoughts on deep throating. Who wants to deep throat, it is worthless. And guys that think because you suck cocks he can jam his cock down my throat are in for a real surprise. Like a hard nut squeeze or if I have my teeth in I bite his cock. And if they are smart asses and think they are tough when they wake up from a attitude adjustment they know they have done wrong. I just love to feel a nice hard cock all the way in my mouth. Working that hard shaft, licking and sucking his delicious precum and head. Licking and sucking his nice tasting balls. I want the guy I am sucking to really enjoy a nice blow job but I also suck cocks for my pleasure and his cum, so it has to be a two way pleasure.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 7:23 PM, limpshorty said:

The first top I had told me I needed to learn to take his cock all the way down until my nose pressed the base of his cock. He said he knew it was going to be difficult for me, and told me that I had to keep trying, because he told me to do it. If I wanted to suck his cock, I had to agree I wasn't going to choose how to do it, but was going to learn how he wanted it done. 

I'm going to guess his cock was between 6"-6.5". Tops with huge cocks don't walk bottoms through deepthroating because the whole blowjob is like a deepthroat.

First limit  was that if I came up to get his cock back out, I had to stop before it came out of my mouth. If I took that as an opportunity to use my tongue on his cock head it was less likely to earn me a swat on the back of my head. His instructions were "the best way to stop gagging is to swallow harder and faster."

I'd leave a man with blue balls if he swatted me on the back of my head lol. Swallowing harder and faster is what all new tops say because you should know better. Its not their place to teach you how to deepthroat because the ones who say swallow harder and faster always forget that it's kinda fatal if things happen. 

He told me I was "getting better," but he said I needed to learn to love taking a hard thrust back down. 

He should have told you that you needed to learn how to breathe, and relax your throat so you could take multiple hard thrusts back down.

I would say look for a real masc top but he's actually one of the good ones nowadays haha.  

When I'm sucking I like to start from scratch and open my throat so I can swallow my whole cock. From what I see in this topic they do not like to choke with a deep throat, I think it is frequent in tops that seek to do it from the beginning without preparing the bottom to swallow it progressively until the trachea is wide open for penetration. I love when I make them expel a lot of saliva, that gag is the best anal lubricant...

• Like 1

being a talented deep throat cocksucker is about 2 things. the first is you have to know you don't really HAVE to gag. its just a mental reaction to physical stimuli. once you realise you can deep throat to the point where your throat is stuffed and your windpipe is totally filled with cock you can take any cock that will physically fit. the second is you have to really LOVE sucking cock and having your throat used as a fuckhole. you need to want that cock down your throat so badly that you will do whatever it takes to get it all and still want another couple inches. that's how I learned.i started highschool as a deepthroat cocksucker so when I started getting big mens cocks I was so ready to do my duty by taking them down to the balls.

• 1 year later...

For me the world kinda stops once I have a cock in front of me. Some people call it sucking other people call it worshiping, I call it appreciation.
There's nothing worse than a self centered cock sucker. I honestly can't stay hard once I realize the person on my dick isn't actually enjoying the process or turned on and is in a hurry to get to the ending... I'm not a cumball machine that you put quarters... I'm actually a person that requires you to be aware of how I'm responding to your touch...

Most of the time when someone trys to suck me I'm thinking this :
"Can you calm down please?" 
"Give my dick a minute to relax and get hard"
"Holy fuck why are you trying to deep throat my dick right off the when it's still soft?"
"Ouch that hurts actually"

I'm not going to say cock sucking is an art but there is definitely a lot of finesse and skill involved in making the trip a really fun endeavor.

• Like 1

Not my favorite tactic to do or have done on me... and my cock is very average.

If I was more hung I'd probably hate it.

That being said, if someone knows how to warm it up, make it feel right, then deep throat for the swallow, that's probably the best and what I try to do when I'm sucking.