Learning From Mr. James

Sodomight

Guest takingdeepanal
47 minutes ago, FFun2BB said:

#GuestBowingout your story deserves to be brought forward again ... shame you didn't finish it .... 

you owe us - your fans - MORE .... 

I am sure all the others agree with me !!!

Whoever has "Guest" at the front of their username is no longer a member here. Perhaps you'd like to take up the challenge pig bringing it to a satisfactory conclusion. 

Your thoughts on this matter, @drscorpio?

• Moderators
15 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

Whoever has "Guest" at the front of their username is no longer a member here. Perhaps you'd like to take up the challenge pig bringing it to a satisfactory conclusion. 

If anyone wants to do this, shoot me a private message. 

• 2 years later...
On 4/15/2016 at 8:53 PM, piercedcock555 said:

Love this story. Poz Chem sex is the absolute best. I hope when they visit the bathouse there is a ton of AIDS fuckers there. Lots of slamming  tina and if you can other hot chems like special K, X and Heroin. I always wanted to be used and turned out my a toxic chemist.  

❤️ Would love to be turned into a gay junkie pig as well 

• 3 months later...
On 2/29/2020 at 5:38 PM, Guest takingdeepanal said:

@drscorpio what joy it would be to continue this story ..... BUT from various other stories here, where someone did exactly that to all our satisfaction and delight - after months and years some guy appears as the original author, who starts a verbal fight here ... abusing those who picked up where he left us hanging ... 

I personally feel that there should be a list of UNFINISHED stories and FINISHED stories ... as often one gets all excited ... to find that the author never came back to finish what he had started ..... 

It should be accepted by authors, unless they finished, concluded their story, within a timeframe, that someone else is allowed to pick up on it and finish it - and is listed as co-author....

These stories could be in the UNFINISHED category - and when an author ignored for a year the story - let someone else finish it.

Like this the library wouldn't end up with so many "cold fish" ... 

I also wouldn't allow unfinished stories to move to the top any longer through comments like "wish you would finish the story" - some disappointing stories constantly reappear, with page after page, members begging the author to finish the story ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always thought the best storie should be compiled into an anthologyof sorts Even sell it for a couple bucks ors somesuch to help cover costs of the site and/or producing the anthology

"A couple bucks, what the fuck?!"

12 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

@drscorpio what joy it would be to continue this story ..... BUT from various other stories here, where someone did exactly that to all our satisfaction and delight - after months and years some guy appears as the original author, who starts a verbal fight here ... abusing those who picked up where he left us hanging ... 

I personally feel that there should be a list of UNFINISHED stories and FINISHED stories ... as often one gets all excited ... to find that the author never came back to finish what he had started ..... 

It should be accepted by authors, unless they finished, concluded their story, within a timeframe, that someone else is allowed to pick up on it and finish it - and is listed as co-author....

These stories could be in the UNFINISHED category - and when an author ignored for a year the story - let someone else finish it.

Like this the library wouldn't end up with so many "cold fish" ... 

I also wouldn't allow unfinished stories to move to the top any longer through comments like "wish you would finish the story" - some disappointing stories constantly reappear, with page after page, members begging the author to finish the story ... 

This is a great point.  An easy way to get around the management would be to include any rules in updated terms of services / community guidelines.  

This way the community can address the hanging chads (too soon to bring up the Bush / Gore election?).

• 6 months later...