Getting Started With Piss Play

Groeg

If you are in LA, I'd do a Wet Wednesday at Slammers...that way you could find out if you actually like it...

Huh - cool.   How light or heavy is the play?  Like are urinals and troughs involved?  Are guys dehydrated?  LOL

Best way to get into it is to have a guy piss on your cock, then get used to takinging it on your body. You will soon want to taste, and eventually to swallow. When you get used to it it is fucking good.

Still not been piss fucked yet, but hope I will soon.

The best way is by experimenting. I would hydrate yourself and then go lay in the bath tub. When you get the urge to go begin pissing on yourself. Rub it into your body. Taste it. No one will know but you and if you like the results you can find guys very easily that are into w/s. I find it very erotic.

• 3 weeks later...

was so horny after visiting a musical theater, thus i went to my favourite movie theater with glory holes. once in the booth a wonderful tall and blond guy was offering me his big and fat uncut cock, maybe 22x5 cm. on my knees i started sucking with joy, when i realized, shit, he is cuming real quickly. first i was disappointed, cause i was horny, still. next i tasted, this is no cum, this horny bastard was pissing inside my mouth without asking me. what to do? spit out his cock? i was so well dressed and i didn't want that this guy would piss on my fancy clothes. the doubt what to do took me about milliseconds. then i started drinking the most tasty and wonderful piss from his tap and during seconds i got one of my most intense orgasm. NEVER before that i was thinking about drinking piss. it just happened and i was thrilled.