Team Pig Parties

Has anyone gone to one of the Team Pig parties held in Silverlake?  A guy has been throwing these parties for a while and they usually have a theme to them (e.g. Toga, military etc.).  It is at his house and he transforms the house into a sex den.  He advertises on BBRT and usually gets around 300 or more guests.  Just wondering what to expect.  How is the crowd, did you dress up, etc.  Thanks.

I am new to all this, but went to three team pig parties last season. (4th July, Halloween, and Superbowl/SuperHole).  They are full on sex parties with lots and lots of piggy sex play...if  you like that kind of thing. The crowd is a mix but mostly 30 and up, with a heavy dose of leather daddies, a few twinks, and plenty of bears of all shapes and varieties. In short there is something for everyone, and for a bottom who isn't too picky like me, I got filled up with cum everytime I went...I think I averaged about 7 loads on each date...That may be low as I'm not a load counter and tend to lose count after 5 which is my minimum number to enjoy myself...and I know I got more loads than that at each party.

Also, they have alcohol for those who drink which may add a little energy to the parties as they night progresses.  I highly recommend the Team Pig parties and they raise money for a good cause.

And for the 4th July, it was military theme, and i did dress and many guys were is camo gear, and of course for Halloween everyone had a costume of sorts.

Edited by WestCoastBottom
  • Upvote 1

I go nearly every time.  I love 'em.  There's lots of guys of all types, lots are just hanging out and there's a really chill vibe and then the fucking is just lighthearted and fun.   I tend to get down to business faster there rather than, say, CumUnion which has more cruising and wandering and less action.   I'll be at the toga party taking loads!  

• Upvote 1

Wow!  Great time at Team Pig!  It's like a lounge meets sex orgy.  Great space for just socializing (with a lot of (good food) and two bartenders with free mixed drinks that were included in the entrance fee.  Plenty of play spaces and each and every room was packed.  Sometimes there were just no places to get fucked other than just standing up and taking it.  Only a few people actually wore their Toga (I didn't and glad that I didn't) and I am sure that it impeded their fun.  Most wore jocks and some leather.  Great party.  I got fucked royally.  Good crowd, much funner than Cumunion.  Highly recommend that you go if you get the chance.  

• Upvote 2

I've been to one of the halloween parties about a year ago.  I had such a blast. Lots of guys running around in shorts, jocks and less.  Guys ranged from 21 to 50 and from fit to beefy bearish guys. I had more guys fuck me than I had in any bath house. It was a great and if you have never gone to one before check out the add they place under the parties section for bbrt. Highly recommend.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

tickets.teampig.us has a spot that you can put your email in to be notified. I usually find them listed on bbrt in the LA area party listings. They usually put a posting up about 4-6 weeks ahead of the party. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...