Love Breeding Ass, Don't Like Oral?

breederboy

So I've discovered something about myself lol. I am a total top, and absolutely love to rim and fuck a hot hungry hole until the cows come home, and breed until he's sore, but I am not a fan of oral at all. Am I crazy? Lol. I mean I will suck or get sucked, but unless I am really really really into it, it's just not my thing? Any other tops or bottoms even like this? Oddly, the only way I really like oral is if I am getting sucked through a gloryhole. That drives me crazy in a good way! I have a buddy who does that, he has guys over and I've been going to him for several years to get drained at his gloryhole. He's the only guy who can make me cum by sucking too. It's just the anonymous thing I like. But I am just not into getting sucked otherwise. Maybe because I was bi before I realized I liked guys, I still don't like sucking a dick, I like to sit back smoke a cigarette and watch a guy strip and get his ass up for me. But not too into sucking the other guy all that much. Something about just not liking to be down there lol. I don't mind rimming a clean hungry hole though. That's a turn on. Awhile back I went to meet a dude who was just sucking and I just couldn't get it up or get into it, just does nothing for me like that. But yet I can go fuck a hot ass and leave it dripping like no tomorrow. 

• Upvote 4

I just am not into being sucked other than the occasional anonymous gloryhole, it's a waste of time to me, I prefer being inside a guy and breeding him. That's what turns me on.

When I'm in the mood to just get fucked I like a guy who just wants to eat my ass and then get the job done.

I just am not into being sucked other than the occasional anonymous gloryhole, it's a waste of time to me, I prefer being inside a guy and breeding him. That's what turns me on.

I'm sure that you like the idea of not finding any teeth in a butthole, which is smooth, wet and totally adaptable to the cock by tightening or loosening the hole. 

I like head... but cant find that does it right for me.... ya im thick, I get it- but I perfer you to be half way down on my cock.... no dont just suck the head.... fuck my ex wife did that crappy shit, all the way down to the balls even better with some decent suction, not sloppy wet head either.... and ya I like it longer than 10 minutes.... consider it a challenge to get me to come, if I do your a good cock sucker.... if you fingered my ass a little on the way.... your a cheater  but hey I do understand  lol.

I normally perfer to get fucked, but love you guys that have to rim, taste, eat my ass before you fuck it.... its just a bonus on the pleasure scale :)

So I've discovered something about myself lol. I am a total top, and absolutely love to rim and fuck a hot hungry hole until the cows come home, and breed until he's sore, but I am not a fan of oral at all. Am I crazy? Lol. I mean I will suck or get sucked, but unless I am really really really into it, it's just not my thing? Any other tops or bottoms even like this? Oddly, the only way I really like oral is if I am getting sucked through a gloryhole. That drives me crazy in a good way! I have a buddy who does that, he has guys over and I've been going to him for several years to get drained at his gloryhole. He's the only guy who can make me cum by sucking too. It's just the anonymous thing I like. But I am just not into getting sucked otherwise. Maybe because I was bi before I realized I liked guys, I still don't like sucking a dick, I like to sit back smoke a cigarette and watch a guy strip and get his ass up for me. But not too into sucking the other guy all that much. Something about just not liking to be down there lol. I don't mind rimming a clean hungry hole though. That's a turn on. Awhile back I went to meet a dude who was just sucking and I just couldn't get it up or get into it, just does nothing for me like that. But yet I can go fuck a hot ass and leave it dripping like no tomorrow. 

We'd be a perfect match, breederboy.  I am totally happy to just have cock in my hole anytime and for however long my Top wants...

ditto what others are saying... cock and cum belong in my ass. For me, sucking is just foreplay, not an end in itself. I got pretty good at it and had to back away from what I was doing because I was making guys cum before they fucked me and would be disappointed. If Im at an ABS, i may start by sucking, butt once they are hard I try to mount with my ass, if they refuse to fuck, i'll usually suck them off... cum at the back of my throat is better than nothing. Not into just sucking though, guys who do not cum turn me off.

Guest PigTonight

I love to suck... but do not like being sucked. I have never enjoyed the feeling, and 'EVERYONE' always thinks they are the ones to make me enjoy it. Guess what, they never are