What Do Your Tops Say That Turns You On?

kinkyslaveboy

One thing is guaranteed to make me do anything for a guy who's fucking me... when he slides inside me bare and whispers in my ear...

"Good Boy!"

I will literally do anything to make him cum in me. Anything.

There was a time I was being fucked in a public space in a sauna, and another guy was watching and said "Good Boy!" to me. I was so turned on - I devoted myself to the guy fucking me, and once he was done, the guy who'd said it got a wild bare ride too!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I got to love trashy talk when i pound some bitch. They better know what I am waiting from them. Got to make them beg for my load and cock. If they do a good job, I tell them how I'd love to share them with some other guys and get him bred by a whole bunch of rough tops. they usually get very turned on after this and beg for more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

(In a low voice, whispered right into my ear as he's fucking me hard)

"Yeah you mutha fuckin' bitch....tkae this dick! You know you fuckin' love this big cock you fuckin' slut. I'm gonna fuck you for hours and bust some huge nuts deep in yo bitch ass pussy! You fuckin' lying whore, textin' me to bring condoms. You know yor bitch ass never wanted me to wear a fuckin' condom! Man yo pussy is so fuckin tight and wet, next time I'm bringin' all my boys to try a piece of this fine booty hole. We gonna fuck you all weekend until yo' hole can't shut and you doing the walk of shame all crooked cuz your ass is on fire! Mmmm you fuckin' slut, this cunt is mine's now! I'm gonna cum all up inside you and mark this ass like a dog marks his territory. Yeah you like that, don't cha you fuckin whore. You don't even know my name, let alone my status! Right now I could be pozzing the shit outta your fuck hole, and you don't care! I'm gonna breed you like a fuckin slut! If you was a real bitch, you'd be so fuckin' knocked up after I'm done with you. Yeah you fuckin' slut, knock your bitch ass up real good! Don't act like you aint a slut, we all know you suck dick like a street walkin' hoe. I knew you was a slut by the way you swallowed my meat whole like a hungry bitch. You were born to be a fuckin whore, you have a whore's attitude and a whore's dick suckin skills. Yeah, lemme long dick his cunt and make you cream like a real bitch. Yeah, don't you be touchin yo dick...that lil pee-wee dick. Cum like a real bitch, just from yo man's dick digging you tight pussy out. Fuck yeah. Ooooh yeah bitch, you gettin' close aint ya? Oooh yeah I can tell, fuck yes! Oohhh, uh-oh, what's this?! Aww you is cummin' like the fuckin' bitch you are. Aww look at that cute lil dick shootin' a load. Yeah, squeeze my dick hard when you cum, that's it baby. Fuck yeah, mmmmmm! I'm gettin' there....shit yeah, make daddy's dick cum! Oh fuck yeah, here we go.....mmmm, Lord yes you is one tight bitch. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.......YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHIT YOU FUCKIN CUM SLUT! TAKE THIS DICK! Fuck yeah, all up inside you, slut! Mmmmmmm... God yes, still cumming! Ahhhhhh....! Whew....God-damn you is one good piece of pussy. Now get out before my wife gets home, bitch. Come back tomorrow, I'll text ya."

• Upvote 2

Guest MightyMouth

I was with an especially thick top and was having some trouble taking him.  It felt like he was splitting me in two.  "You said you wanted it."  "Yes, and I am going to fucking take it" was my response as I backed up all the way balls deep on him.  Hurt like hell but felt so good.  I was in pig heaven.

Guest dumbbunny666

One thing is guaranteed to make me do anything for a guy who's fucking me... when he slides inside me bare and whispers in my ear...

"Good Boy!"

I will literally do anything to make him cum in me. Anything.

There was a time I was being fucked in a public space in a sauna, and another guy was watching and said "Good Boy!" to me. I was so turned on - I devoted myself to the guy fucking me, and once he was done, the guy who'd said it got a wild bare ride too!

yes! except "girl" in my case!

• 1 month later...
I love trash talking dominant tops. Turns me on when they set the tone by reminding my that I am a slutty cumdump to be used for their pleasure.

Over the years some of the hottest things I've heard are:

Before the fucking starts:

"Ready to get your ass loaded?"

"You know I'm going to seed you so fucking deep."

"You're going to take my load whether you want it or not."

"How many loads you got in there already?"

While getting fucked:

"You like my raw dick inside you, don't you?"

"Your ass is so fucking wet."

"I'm going to fill you with my cum."

"I can't wait to cum in your ass."

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

When he's cumming:

"Take my fucking load."

"That's what you wanted isn't it you fucking whore."

"You're a dirty load taking slut, aren't you?"

"I'm cumming in your ass."

When it's over:

"How does my load feel in your ass?"

"Let me see it. Push my load out."

"That's my ass now. I own it."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 11 months later...
Guest btchbyl

im getting ur ass pregnant and youll never see me again

hold still u fuckin whore im jizzing in ur ass whether u want it or not

not saying a word at all but having the dude grunt and breathe in my ear while im on my stomach on the ground getting pounded by bare dick.

On 9/6/2016 at 9:18 AM, chubbybear said:
I love trash talking dominant tops. Turns me on when they set the tone by reminding my that I am a slutty cumdump to be used for their pleasure.

Over the years some of the hottest things I've heard are:

Before the fucking starts:

"Ready to get your ass loaded?"

"You know I'm going to seed you so fucking deep."

"You're going to take my load whether you want it or not."

"How many loads you got in there already?"

While getting fucked:

"You like my raw dick inside you, don't you?"

"Your ass is so fucking wet."

"I'm going to fill you with my cum."

"I can't wait to cum in your ass."

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum."