What Do Your Tops Say That Turns You On?

kinkyslaveboy

My favorite top lines

This breeding bull is ready to fill your hole full of sperm!

I love breeding your ass!

You want daddy's load?

My balls are so full of cum, I was savings it just for you.

Oh, your so tight. You are going to make me cum quick.

You take dick so well.

I'm about to cum!! 

You make me cum so much, I just love fucking you over and over.

Let's try to get you pregnant!!

That's it work for daddy's cum, it's a lot waiting for you.

And many more

• Upvote 2

Beforecin for a wild ride!

Going In

Tight, hot and wet...a perfect ass for fuckin!

Your ass is suckin my cock in!

Damn, I'm ballsdeep in you!

During

You got talented assmuscles!

Your ass DOES fuck as good as it tastes!

Take my cum, PIG!

After

Clean it!

• 9 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:39 AM, makingwords said:

Love verbal tops but I find so few of them are verbal. I love being called a slut or a cunt or a pig.

me too the more verbal and dominant and rough the top the more this faggot sissy loves it - I am only on this planet to service cock and take seed and do whatever my top/s wants. I love a top to humiliate me - to tell what a sissy faggot piss weak slut I am that I am only good for fucking and cleaning cock.

I love a verbal Top who is verbally abusive. When they call me a faggot or pussy boy or pig...it really gets me going! To be told I'm nothing but a cumdump for Real . Being told to clean his cock after the breeding...anything humiliating and degrading really gets me off!

Verbal tops always enhance the fuck for me. Call me a pig, a slut. Tell me I’m a worthless fuckhole bitch. Degrade me. Abuse me. Tell me I’m meat. Make me call my hole a cunt - a pussy. Then make me beg for it. All this and more. There is no limit.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

One of the hottest scenes for me was when a regular fuckbud said practically nothing.  We planned on meeting when he was done work said he wanted me naked when he walked in, he came in and just unzipped and I started sucking.  He got hard fast then spit on my hole and slid in no talking.  When I moaned or said something he covered my mouth, said "shut the fuck up" and kept fucking me saying nothing else.  He fucked hard, came, then walked out.   Did this a couple times after but first time was hottest and totally unexpected.

Guest KptNLine

Love being called a "fag" or a "faggot" - that always gets me off.

"Take my cock, you fucking faggot!"

I also love being denied orgasm and I love when the Top makes that clear.

"Don't even think about cumming."

When he reminds me how much I love what he's doing to me.

"You fucking need that cock inside you, don't you?"

"You like being fucked?"

Like a lot of bottoms, I love a verbal top. I love being called names and degraded while I'm taking cock. Especially if there are others present. It's even hotter if they don't speak to me directly, but just to each other, calling me filthy names, treating me like a worthless cumdump, not even worthy of their attention beyond being a receptacle to sink their cocks into. 

One thing that really stands out was this time an older man was using me, and he asked me if he fucks better than his son. I had hooked up with his son a couple weeks prior. Didn't know it was his dad till I had his cock buried in my ass. 

• Upvote 1