What Do Your Tops Say That Turns You On?

kinkyslaveboy

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

When they say "I'm about to cum", or when they do cum and they groan very loudly and you feel their cock pulsating and breeding you. One time a straight guy barebacked me but wanted the lights off when we fucked. And as soon as he put his cock in me he said "Oh fuck this is gonna make me cum so fast" and that turned me on and he came within like 60 seconds lol

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I also had a black guy breed my ass last weekend and as he was fucking my ass raw and deep he said "Fuck, feels just like pussy."

On April 28, 2016 at 5:07 AM, RawLeather said:

A verbal top calling me a slut, a cum dump, or a pig really gets me going. I become a total sub when a top gets verbal and is plowing away at my hole.

Me too, I also become a total sub, love a verbal top who fucks me real good and tells me how much he likes my asshole, don't care what he calls it as long as he says he loves fucking it, and then there are those, mainly black boys and men, who tell me about the babies they are making in me, love that too, cause I always wanted to have a vagina since my first daddy turned me into a fem boy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest MTF-Claire

When he says something like ‘you have such a juicy pussy’ or when he grabs my cocklet while ramming my pussy and calls me a slut/whore.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Sometimes i have had married men tell me that "Damn this hole is tighter than my wife's pussy." Nothing feels hotter than fulfilling a married man's needs and knowing late hes gonna lay in bed with his wife and not be horny to fuck her, because my faggot ass drained him of all his cum already ;)

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I know i keep posting on this thread, but i got so many :D What turns me on is something some tops DO and NOT say.

Its hot when the top breeds me, he just pulls his pants up and rushes out the door really fast. and shows no interest in talking to me afterwards. Happens to me sometimes, and its so hot cuz it reminds me What my main purpose is in life a faggot whore. It reminds me i am not WORTH a real man's time to talk, and nothing but mouth and pussy.

Honestly wish all men were like this after breeding a tight faggot ass.

Edited by TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 5:54 PM, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

I know i keep posting on this thread, but i got so many :D What turns me on is something some tops DO and NOT say.

Its hot when the top breeds me, he just pulls his pants up and rushes out the door really fast. and shows no interest in talking to me afterwards. Happens to me sometimes, and its so hot cuz it reminds me What my main purpose is in life a faggot whore. It reminds me i am not WORTH a real man's time to talk, and nothing but mouth and pussy.

Honestly wish all men were like this after breeding a tight faggot ass.

yes! i love men that just use me and leave after they unload in my ass without saying a word to me.just fuck me,breed me and go, leaving my gaping hole dripping with cum for the next guy to use for lube.we arent people to these men.just fuckholes

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes! i love men that just use me and leave after they unload in my ass without saying a word to me.just fuck me,breed me and go, leaving my gaping hole dripping with cum for the next guy to use for lube.we arent people to these men.just fuckholes

I love it when tops dont even address me, but just walk in, make me their cum dumpster, and then tell whoever is whoring me out that they enjoyed it and want to use my cunt again soon.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest smileatyou

"I'm gonna tell my buddies about you, and show them this photo of you blindfolded, taking my raw load. Tell them how and where they can find you, for when they need to dump their loads."