Warehouse Parties

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not too long ago, City Pages did a long form article about the raid (I guess you could call it that ) of the warehouse space. I'm sure if you do a Google search you'll find it. It was really informative, even going back into some of the history of the battle since the 80s of MPD vs. gay sex including the long shut down bath houses, ABS's, glory holes, and this group most recently. This city is full of stark contradictions, maybe even hypocrisy: a very politically liberal city that is deepy segregated, a very progressive metro area where driving while black is a death sentence and the killer goes free, a very GLBT friendly city in so many ways that is still very sexually repressed in a lot of ways. I love my city, even though I'm bitching about it. I love it. I'm just also sometimes embarrassed by it, which sucks, because I know how good it can be. Anyway (stepping off the soap box) back to sex, lol, when you guys find out where the cock suckers and butt fuckers  are hangjng out these days, lemme know,  I want to join!

Guest mspsubmale

thanks for posting the link to the CityPages article;  answers the questions about why it was shut down.  i had been going there on the Wednesday evenings on a fairly regular basis, until just too many other things, like wife's schedule not being able to be free that night, and hadn't been there for a while.  and when having some time to go back, found it was closed/moved so hadn't heard any more.

question arises about a couple of other 'parties' being held in apartments in St Louis Park and West St Paul and how they are under the radar of not being closed down for some of the same reasons.  from that standpoint, not sure if i want to try going to either of those two again, either.  btw...both still posted on craigslist every week with times, so they are evidently still being held....

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, holesforYouSir said:

i have not been in quite a while but i believe the parties are still happening in the new location. The hosts pop up on social media -- as recently as this morning -- to say the parties are still on.

Wow, that's fantastic news. Thanks, hfYS. How can I get more information? Are you able to tell us where on social media we could look, or what to search for, to get the inside scoop? Would be a BLAST, 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...