Warehouse Parties

On 4/21/2022 at 3:13 PM, bttminheet said:

Wow! It’s been a long time but enjoyed both spaces previously but hadn’t seen anything on a different platform for some time and excited & in heat to take loads

I drove by last night and saw the lights in the window but because I wasn’t sure I made other plans. Looking forward to maybe getting there Wednesday or the weekend. How are Wednesdays? 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I'll be in Minneapolis the 3rd week in June, hope I'm able to check it out. Can you just show up or do you need to join a list somewhere?

Just show up with ID and $20.  Note that the location is the house next to the structure on the corner.  The structure on the corner was what was known as the Warehouse (which was originally a telephone exchange building, now remodeled by the newer owner to look quite modern).  The house has play space that includes the garage and back yard. The yard is fenced, has equipment such as a sling and fuck bench, and has sight blocks from neighbors.  Have fun!

• Upvote 2

On 4/24/2022 at 8:59 PM, bttminheet said:

I drove by last night and saw the lights in the window but because I wasn’t sure I made other plans. Looking forward to maybe getting there Wednesday or the weekend. How are Wednesdays? 

I haven't been there on a Wednesday in a while, but was chatting with some of my sluttier friends (I'm a slut...) who said that it's always hit-or-miss like any sex club anywhere, but Wednesdays are usually pretty busy, usually busier earlier than later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...