Unprepared For Stealthing

Gymguy8

10. JP

"He's a hottie," Jon said, as we walked towards the kitchen. We knew each other well enough that I barely had to reply.

"Yeah," I grunted. My cock bounced in time with our strides. It was enough to elicit that a slight hardening of my shaft. "Glad you found him. Glad he came over for the weekend."

"Glad we are pozzing him up?" Jon asked. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him checking out my dick. In just a few steps and almost fewer words, it had grown from something soft to full mast, a long, hard erect symbol of my masculinity and power. 

"Hell yeah," I said. We had reached the kitchen. "Keep the favors for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Jon grabbed a vape pen. It was filled with a cannabis cartridge. It would be enough for tonight. He did a long hit, then handed the pen to me. Not until I finished my drag did he exhale a thick cloud. "Damn. This is good. My man. Some pot. Our boy."

I exhaled. "And another boy. And no rubbers." Jon nodded. We were silent for a minute, feeling the thick vape hit our blood stream. I thought I heard the bed rocking a bit in the distance, the two boys already hard at work fucking. 

Jon finally broke the stillness. He stepped over to the counter, and grabbed Seth's gym bag. "Want to get Seth properly prepared for the weekend?" 

"Hell yeah," I said. "It's in there?"

Jon put the bag on the counter and unzipped it. Right at the top of the bag was the familiar white bottle with yellow stripes. "Yeah," Jon said. "Right there." He pulled the bottle out, and opened it. "Seal already broken."

"He's making it easy for us," I said.

Jon leaned in and kissed me. "Of course he is," Jon said. "He knows what he wants."

"Maybe you just know what you want?" I asked. 

"What we want," Jon said. "What we all want."

"Very true," I said.

"Take his bag back to the bedroom?" Jon asked. "I need to get something from the study." 

"Of course," I said, taking the bag from Jon. He had showed me the sugar pills he had ordered a few days ago. They were nearly perfect matches for the blue pills that Seth had gotten just earlier today. The young man would never be able to tell the difference between the two, even if he knew what he was looking for.

In addition to the bag, I also grabbed the vape pen. The night was still young, and there was going to be much more play tonight. As Jon went to the study, I went back to the bedroom. I took a quick peek at Cal and Seth; Seth's leg's were resting on Cal's shoulders and Cal's cock was buried deep in Seth's hole.

In the bathroom, I put Seth's bag down, and pulled out the bottle of Truvada. I placed it on the counter, waiting for Jon to come back with the placebos. Unlike the bedroom or the post-sunset kitchen, the bathroom was brightly and unforgivingly lit. The harsh light seemed to accentuate every bit of grey hair on my body, from the sparse flecks on my head, to the thick salt and pepper of my goatee, to the rare few in my pubes. 

It was vain of me, but I stared at my chest in the mirror. In my youth, it was a thick, dark mat of hair. But, in my sixth decade, the grey had started to assert itself. Cal called me his silver-chest; it was supposed to be a term of endearment, but there was that nagging fear of the mortality the grey hair represented.

"So fucking hot," Jon said, coming up behind me. He ran his hand through my chest hair, pulling me close to him. His cock nestled in my ass, semi-hard. "So fucking beautiful," he continued.

"Thanks," I said. I craned my head back and gave him a long kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth, before I pushed it back to explore his mouth with my tongue. "This is nice," I finally said, interrupting out make out session. "But there is a task we must do."

"You want to do the honors?" Jon asked. He picked up the bottle from the counter and handed it to me.

"How many you think?" I asked. 

"Eighteen," Jon said. "Same as his age." 

I stepped to the toilet, opening up the Truvada bottle. Quietly to myself, I began to count one pill at a time out, dropping each one into the toilet. At the same time, Jon was counting out pills from the plastic bag. "One," we began, just loud enough that the other could hear. "Two," we continued, counting slowly and steadily until we reached eighteen.

I flushed the toilet. The pills swirled around and then disappeared. It was a signal moment in the events of the weekend; Jon and I had moved beyond a simple pozzing, and were now actually stealthing Seth. Making it even better, there would be no way that he would ever be able to figure out what we had done.

I stepped behind Jon and handed him the nearly empty bottle of Truvada. The few pills that remained would make this betrayal even worse for Seth. Far from having a strong shield against the virus, he would have just enough drugs in his bloodstream to produce a drug-resistant strain. He'd go from merely infected to full-blown faster than most. 

As I stood behind Jon, my bathrobe fell open, and my dick fell out. It was now stiff. I had barely noticed it growing while I was counting out the pills. But it had grown, and was now sticking out and up with a bead of pre-cum nestled at the tip. I nestled my dick against Jon's crack. "Someone is getting turned on," Jon said.

"Yeah," I said. Jon's phallus was also erect. "But I'm not the only one."

"Your cock feels good," Jon said. He rubbed his ass against me. I thought I could feel the heat from his hole. In the excitement of Seth's hole, I had forgotten about the familiar pleasures of my husband's hole. "Really good."

"I got my latest labs back today," I whispered into his ear.

"And?" Jon asked. He reached up, and pushed the robe off of him. There was nothing between us any longer. "How's my boo?" 

"VL's higher. 1.4M."

"T-cell?" Jon pushed back against my cock. I could tell he wanted me inside of him.

"Lower. 600."

"That's..." Jon trailed off. He didn't have to say anything more.

"Yeah. Close to full-blown." He pressed against me again, and turned his head to kiss me. We were quiet for a moment, letting our entwined tongues do the speaking. 

"I love you," he finally said.

"I love you too. How do you feel?"

"About It?" The virus. The It. It ruled our lives in so many fundamental ways. There was no question that It deserved the god-like honorific of capitalization.

"Yeah."

"Scared. Nervous. Excited." Even if Jon was scared, his ass had already decided what it wanted. We had shifted position just enough so that my dickhead was pressed up against his hole. "It was bound to happen."

"Yeah," I said. "Just not sure it was supposed to be this soon." Jon was pressing back against me, trying to get my cock inside of him. "Need something?

"You. Your load. Your toxic, infected, dirty cum," Jon answered. My dick was throbbing. It was hard to deny my man what he wanted so badly.

"I know," I said. "There will be plenty of time for that later." I gave him a kiss. "But for now, let's focus on Seth." There was another kiss, this time longer. "Is Cal still off meds?" I asked. Cal and Jon were the ones that kept track of the health of the family.

"Yeah," Jon said. "Seth's getting double-barreled."

"You know," I replied. "He deserves more. He should be getting triple-barreled." I reached around and grabbed Jon's dick. It was thick and heavy, full of blood and sperm. I could feel the dull throb of the virus, sleeping in a drug-induced coma, but ready to be re-awakened, ready to unleash its deadly anger on an unsuspecting young man. 

Jon's cock jumped in my hands as he realized what I was telling him. "You think?" Jon asked.

"Yeah," I said. I spun him around so that he was facing me. Our cocks knocked against each other, like two steel bars hitting. "You owe this small thing to Seth, don't you?"

"All three of us?" Jon asked. "At once?"

"Of course." I had been the one who had stopped drugs first in our family. It had been for a project a few months ago, a young go-go dancer we had met online. The boy had been so entranced with the drugs we were providing that I am not sure he ever really noticed that every time Miss Tina came around, the condoms mysteriously disappeared.

Cal had been the second one to stop drugs. It was much harder for him. He had been poz for only a few years, and had never stopped his meds before. It had been a fight, but eventually, we had convinced Cal of how important it was to help spread the infection. That night had been a special night for all of us; Cal was crying, terrified of getting sick, even as he was begging me to pump him full of my infected poz cum. 

A few weeks later, Cal's blood work proved that the meds had left his system, and his virus was once more ascendant. Three weeks after that, another young man tested positive for HIV. It seemed only natural that Jon would join us, especially for a project as important as Seth. "You're the odd one out. Still medicated, unable to reach your full potential."

"It seems like the right thing to do," Jon said. "Helping Seth."

"Doing it together," I said. "As a family."

"You like him,"

"Yeah," I said. "I do."

"I'm glad. We should keep him. You should make him your boy."

"You serious?" I asked. 

"Of course," Jon replied. "You smile when you talk about him. Your dick gets hard when you talk about him." From the other room, there was another moan of pleasure from Seth. "And it seems like he and Cal are getting along just fine."

"I want him," I said. "I want to breed him."

"Yeah?" Jon asked.

"There's something about Seth. I want to to simultaneously take him in my arms and protect him, even while my AIDS cock is nestled deep in his bare hole."

"Dripping your high viral load poz cum into his defenseless hole?" Jon was probing me, seeing what triggered me tonight. The idea of my dick inside of Seth was already enough to get me hard. The idea of pozzing him was making me drip. "Yeah," Jon said, staring down at the bead of pre-cum that was forming at the tip of my dick. "Just like that. Dripping into him."

"Yeah. I do." I had a moment's guilt, wondering if getting infected was really Seth's desire. But it didn't matter. I had done it so many times. I had done it to Jon. I had done it to Cal. I had done it to too many anonymous, hungry me. Seth was just one more. "I want to breed him. I want him to be mine. 

"Make him your boy. Make him your infected poz boy," Jon said. "I want you to. Cal will want you to." He reached down and grabbed my cock. "Even if you don't know yet, your cock knows what it wants."

"We'll talk more," I said. "But there's something we need to do first." I turned Jon back around, facing the bathroom counter. "It's time to help Seth in this process." Together, we scooped up the pills that Jon had counted out, and put them in Seth's bottle. It took only a few seconds, then we put the cap back on. 

Jon shook it, making sure the real and fake were mixed up. Each morning Seth took a pill, he had an even chance of taking a harmless, useless placebo. "You going to remind him to take his drugs in the morning?" Jon asked me.

"Why?"

"That's my man," Jon said. "The man that infected me."

"Lost track of how many I have infected," I said. In order to make the numbers balance out, I had to infect two men before I died. I had stopped counting when I did ten times that. I had barely met Jon, and since then, our pace had only picked up. 

"Seth will be just one more," Jon said. We were briefly interrupted by another loud moan from the bedroom. It was a deep moan, but from a young man. It was clearly Seth, clearly unable to process what Cal was doing to him. "Put him out of his misery, Cal," Jon said. "Give him what he needs." Much more quietly, so that only the two of us could hear, Jon continued. "Give him AIDS."

"Right on," I answered Jon, loud enough for the boys to hear in the other room. "Infect him," I said, but this time it was for Jon's ears only.

We were quiet for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of our boy fucking another man. "Fucking hot," Jon said. 

"Yeah," I said. "Listening to our boy breed."

"Spreading his seed." There was a visceral grunt from the bedroom. We had both heard it so many times before. It was the sound of Cal reaching orgasm. His seed was shooting out of his cock, right into Seth's pure, innocent hole. "Fill Seth up. Knock him up with your sperm," Jon called out. 

"Should we join them?" I asked. We had done what needed to be done in the bathroom, and if Cal was like any other horny college boy, he was going to need another dick in him soon.

"Sure," Jon said. He carefully hid the bag of fake Truvada in a drawer, before pulling on the bathrobe he had let fall earlier. He didn't bother trying to close the front. He knew it was an exercise in pointlessness; his erection would stick out no matter what. "Who should get him next?" he asked.

I didn't bother to answer the question. I grabbed his hand, and together, we walked out to the bedroom. On the bed, Seth was on his back, his legs nearly tucked behind his ears, as Cal's young cock was still buried deep in Seth's hole. "You take care of the boy, boy?" I asked.

Seth answered. "Yeah," he said. "He did." He reached down and grabbed his cock. It was painfully stiff; his balls swollen with unreleased cum. "But, when is it my turn?"

"Your turn boy? Your turn?" Jon asked. "What makes you think it's your turn?" Jon's cock was bouncing up and down in front of him. Despite all the loads Jon had already injected into Seth, Jon was aching to make another deposit. 

"Relax," I said. "You can last long enough for a horny teenaged boy to get off. How long will it take?"

"Too long," Jon said, but he was laughing.

"So, Seth. Who do you want to take your load?" I asked. I didn't know who Seth was going to choose. Worse, I didn't know who I wanted him to choose. Part of me wanted to take his load, but I also wanted to see Jon take it. Even after all these years, there was something intensely arousing about seeing my husband get fucked and taking a load. But that would mean I wouldn't get to feel his hard shaft slide up into my hole. Nor would I get to feel his eager thrusts, pushing himself inevitably to orgasm. I also wanted to see Cal take his load. I wanted to watch the two men revel in the youthful perfection of their bodies, exploiting the pleasure each of them brought the other.

"I want to know as well," Cal said. Cal's dick was still in Seth's hole, but that hardly satiated his lust for hard cock fucking him.

"Fuck," Seth said, as the full meaning of my question hit him. "I don't want to choose."

"But you have to," Jon said.

"If I have to," he said, and paused for a moment. He opened his mouth once, but closed it again without saying anything. Then he opened again. "JP," he said. I want to cum in him first."

"Me?" I stammered. I had thought through scenarios of Jon, the one who had first planted all these seeds in his head, and also planted the first seed in his hole. Or I had thought of scenarios with Cal, the one who was so close to him in age, attitude, and horniness. But somehow, I had forgotten about anything that involved myself. But yet, it was me who Seth had selected. He had barely hesitated when he had selected me. 

"Yeah," Jon said. He was smiling at me, happy that I had been choosen. "You."

"Well," I said. "If it is my turn, it is my turn." I got on to the bed, and lay down next to Seth. The boy turn to me, and we began to kiss. "Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Of course I'm ready," Seth said. I looked down. His cock was sticking straight up with a drop of pre-cum at the tip. "I've been ready." Cal was slowly pulling his cock out from Seth's hole; each ridge and vein made Seth's dick throb with pleasure. "And you?"

"Of course," I said. It was hardly the first time I had been fucked. It was hardly the first time I had been fucked this week. Although we had our preferences, my family was a versatile one, ready to lend a dick or a hole as it was needed. I reached down and wrapped my hand around Seth's cock. It was fatter than I expected, harder than I realized. It was good that Jon had been the last man to fuck me. His cock was a bit longer, but not as thick. Anything less, and I would have to take back my assertion of readiness. "Damn, that's bigger than it looks."

"You'll take it," Jon said. His tone of voice was the perfect blend of a statement of fact and a command. Of course, I would take it. It was just a matter of how much lube would be needed or how many hits from the brown bottle I would take. "And I'm going to watch."

Cal had finally pulled himself out of Seth's hole, and moved to the side. Seth took the opportunity to move himself between my legs. I grabbed my ankles and spread my legs for him, offering up my tight hole for his pleasure. "Fuck, that's what I want to see," Seth said. "Fucking hot man, offering up his hole."

"Raw hole," I said.

"Never gonna use a rubber again." Seth smiled and poured some lube on his cock. He quickly rubbed it across the full length and girth of his shaft, getting it shiny with the slippery oil. Jon handed me a bottle of poppers. I unscrewed the cap and inhaled greedily. Just as I was switching nostrils, Seth pressed the tip of his dick against my hole. "Gonna go all the way in."

"Do it," Cal said. "He can take it." 

"Of course he can," Seth said. He took the brown bottle from me and held it under his nose. He took a hit and switched nostrils like an old hand. He was going to look so hot smoking a glass pipe. He handed the bottle back to me. "Oh damn," he grunted as the poppers began to take effect. "Fuck," he moaned, as he pressed his dick against my hole.

"Fuck," I grunted, as his cockhead pushed into my body. His dick was just as thick as it looked. I had to force myself to relax; at least the weed and poppers made that easy, as Seth's shaft pressed into me. "Oh god," I said, as I tried to accommodate his meaty tool.

"You've got this," Seth said. I started into his blue-green eyes, trying not to think about anything other than his cock in my hole. From long experience, it was better to grab the bull by its horns and give myself over to getting fucked than trying to distract myself from what my body was enduring. As I forced myself to accept Seth's tool, it became easier to feel the pleasure in getting fucked. 

"Oh damn," I grunted. "Your cock." I exhaled, possibly for the first time since I had hit the poppers. The warm waves of pure carnal lust radiated out from my dick and went directly to my ass. I finally relaxed, and Seth's dick slid the rest of the way into me. "Fucking hard cock."

"Fucking hot ass," Seth said. He pulled his cock out, just enough to torment me with the idea of no cock at all. "Fucking HOT ASS," he slurred, slamming his dick back into me. He leaned over me, his face only inches from mine. "Hot, hot ass," he said. His breath was warm. 

"Fucking hard dick," I said. Seth was slowly finding his rhythm. Every time his dick hit a sensitive spot, bolts of pleasure and pain shot through my body. 

"Oh, damn," Seth moaned as he hit another sensitive spot. "The way your ass milks my dick." He hit another spot, and I clenched down, trying to work through the sudden pain. "Fucking milking me," he repeated. Our faces were barely an inch apart. He was staring at me, his eyes dilated in pleasure.

"Fucking hard dick," I finally managed to say, not wanting to ruin the pleasure he was feeling. Every time he hit a sensitive spot, his dick throbbed and some pre-cum leaked out into me. "Hot boy fucking me hard." I grabbed the back of his head, and pulled his lips against mine.

Seth needed no additional instructions. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and explored every part of it. What he lacked in kissing experience he more than made up with enthusiasm. I tried to force my tongue into his mouth, but he pushed it away. "No," he said. "It's my turn now." He pushed his dick back into me. It was a small display of dominance, but the men around me were experienced. They saw it for exactly what it was.

"Boy's getting cocky," Cal said. 

"Fucking hard boy dick," I said. Seth slammed back into me. "Pounding me deep."

"Hot damn daddy hole," Seth said, before sticking his tongue back into me. He ran his hand over my chest, running my chest hair through his fingers. "Goddamned hot daddy hole," he repeated himself. 

Although big, his cock was perfectly shaped and it was easy to get comfortable. I quick got acclimated to the thick shaft of man meat pushing its way deeper into me. "Fucking hot boy cock," I murmured between our kisses. "Fucking pound me." I kissed him again. "Slam it into me, my fucking hot boy." I didn't intend to say that. "Feels so good inside me, my boy." I really didn't intend to double down on it, but I was powerless. I wondered if Seth would even notice it.

"Fuck yeah, Daddy." He had noticed. His cock had gotten hard and the pre-cum had gone from a slow drip to a steady stream. "I'm going to cum in you Daddy. Breed that hot butt of yours." 

"Do it, boy. Cum in me. Breed me good." His cock was slamming in and out of me, eagerly exploring my hole, and loving every sensation of being inside another man. The pre-cum was leaking from him, and it wouldn't take much for his dick to explode. "Cum in me, boy," I said.

He pressed his lips against me, and slammed his cock balls-deep into my hole. I reached down and grabbed his muscular butt and pulled him deeper into me. My fingers quickly found his hole, and gently teased him. "Oh fuck, Daddy. I'm cumming," he said. His was barely able to contain his energy, and his whole body began to spasm as his balls started to pump their accumulated load into me.

"Come on boy. Do it. Shoot your load into me. Mark me." From the very first spurt, it was obvious that Seth was shooting boy seed. It was watery and weak, capable of only impregnating a woman. It would have no effect against a man like me. But tonight, it didn't matter. What was important was that he had cum inside of me and that we were now fluid bonded. No matter what happened, we would always have that connection.

"Oh fuck Daddy," Seth grunted. His hips continued to buck wildly as his balls pumped more and more of his sweet, innocent boy cum into me. "I'm cumming in you." 

"Come on boy. Breed me." Jon and Cal were kneeling on the bed around the two of us, both of them stroking their hard cocks, Their balls were filled with a real man's semen: thick, potent, powerful, and deadly. 

I stuck a finger into his hole. "Oh fuck," Seth grunted in response, and his dick throbbed again. Another spurt of his cum landed in my hole. "Feels so fucking good. You playing with my hole. Me cumming in you." 

"I know, boy. No need for any of this to stop." My own dick was just as hard as Seth's. In one night, Jon, Cal, and I had taken down the armor that Seth had put on. We had taught him how the physical protection denied him the true pleasure of man-on-man fucking, and he no longer needed the shield that the rubbers provided. 

We had also sabotaged the chemical weapons he had to protect himself. Of course, he would continue to use them, but the placebos would provide no security, and the rare functioning pill would be worse than useless, actively helping to breed resistance in the virus we were gifting you.

"No need for it to stop at all," Jon said. Seth and I turn to see him playing with his hard cock. "Ready for another load?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

Guest NudistPerv
7 minutes ago, Bi-new2BB said:

Would be so hot to be there to suck and swallow every drop of your yummy poz pre cum as you read these horny tales 

Even more poz pre would be flowing with you sucking and swallowing down as I kept reading more! Any cuts in your mouth? =)

6 minutes ago, NudistPerv said:

Even more poz pre would be flowing with you sucking and swallowing down as I kept reading more! Any cuts in your mouth? =)

Mmmmm sexy I would make sure there were or you could make sure to make sure your beautiful poz juice doesn't go to waste xx

Thanks for the comments, guys. I've got a bad news, good news, bad news situation for you.

the bad news. Chapter 10 was the last chapter in this story. 

the good news. I've already started to work on a sequel, "Seth's Cloudy Dreams."

the bad news. I'm going to take a break from Seth's Dreams, and work on "On the Job Training" for a while. Check it out. I think you will enjoy it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Please Gymguy8, it cannot end like this! I'm still longing for Seth to reveal that he knew he was getting pozzed and he has not been taking a single PREP pill since the beginning... there are still exactly 30 pills in it and Seth took all those toxic POZ loads, while he was perfectly aware what he was getting into.

Or is that too much of a twist? :-P

I can respect you're decision to refocus this story as  'Seth's Couldy Dreams'.   But I am sure I speak for several on here who were so into this story and have aching hard dicks hanging out waiting to read more of Seth's transformation as he goes from safe PREP taking bareback adventurer to becoming a poz member of the family.  Please write the next part under the new title?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A few people have asked about continuing this story. I've just posted the fifth (!!) chapter of the sequel, under the topic "Dreaming of Adventure / Seeking the Clouds." You can find it here.

The second part of this story continues with Seth's exploration of barebacking with Jon, JP, and Cal. It also adds a few new characters that will become important later on. I hope you guys enjoy it.

• Like 2