Outdoor Cumbucket

LeicesterUK_POZ

With all the warm weather in the UK as of late, I felt the urge to be a cumbucket, so one day at lunch time I headed off to the local cruising grounds, my hole lubed and ready for seed.  I had decided to allow anyone and everyone to fuck me, as long as he went in raw.

The first lad was in his mid 20s.  I sucked his nice 6.5" cock hard, and then turned round, giving him full access.  Without a word he pushed his raw cock into my hole and started pounding away.  The second was a skinhead in his 40s who appeared while I was being used by the lad.  The skinhead unzipped, presenting a lovely eight incher, and slid into my mouth.  Meanwhile the younger guy was picking up pace and, with one final, hard thrust, dropped his load inside.  Then he pulled-out and left without a word.  The skinhead quickly turned me round and slid his raw cock in and started to pound; scarcely five minutes later he rammed a load balls-deep and abruptly left.

Number three was a complete stranger as I never saw him.  I remained in position, bent over holding onto a chain fence and within a minute a finger slid into my sloppy hole, to be followed by his good sized cock.  I didn't allow myself to check him out, I simply allowed a complete stranger to use my cunt.  And he did.  After ten minutes of pounding, I heard a load groan and (apparently) he was finished.

Number four.  By this point there was clearly someone waiting as, no sooner had the third guy withdrawn from my hole, I was filled-up again by a monster of a cock.  This time I knew I had to look, and in so doing recognized number four was a local muscle bi who would only fuck me if I had a cummy hole.  This chap had no skill at fucking, he was just a rammer and from experience I knew he would cum super quick.  And so it was.  In less than a minute he unloaded, and puling-out, said 'Cheers' and walked off.

Now, I was wearing only shorts so I pulled them up, even as the cum ran down my legs and went for a walk.  Then I spotted number five:  an older, well-dressed chap.  We headed into deeper into the bushes and I found his jeans hid a handsome eight inch cock.  Within seconds of me sucking him, he was fingering my sloppy hole, and it didn't take he long before he spun me round, rimmed me and slid his cock inside.  Unlike number four, this guy was a good slow fuck and hit the spot with every stroke, essentially making me cum without the necessity of touching myself.  After twenty minutes or so I was rewarded me with a gift.  And then we parted ways.

I decided to head home so I started back to the car.  En route, however, I spotted a regular so I let him dump a load in my hole.

All in all it was a great afternoon:  the chance to be a complete slut in the fresh air!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

When I get the cumbucket urge, that's to say, I will happily bent over for anyone as long as they go in raw and give me a gift at the end!

There is a fantastic spot over by Birmingham airport which I nip into when visiting a client.  Last time I went in summer, six guys filled my hole while one used my throat. One of the six was a hot daddy with a massive cock (easily a beer can in thickness, and nine inches in length).  He started off by plunging into my ass raw and then a suited business type guy presented his uncut seven inch cock for me to suck.  Beyond these two guys, I had no idea who the other five guys were who filled my hole as the man in the business suit kept me busy with his cock.

Afterwards a twink who showed up on his bike, and I got to watch a daddy breed him, so I decided to empty my poz load into him.  I used some of the cum out my own hole as lube for my cock and fucked him deep.  He didn't ask any questions, he simply took my babies without even looking up.  When I left a skinhead was fucking him.  I must admit I was a bit jealous as the skinhead had a thick eight inch cock (with a PA) and I would have loved it had he mixed-up the cream in my cunt.

• Upvote 8

I am trying to add a google maps link but for some reason it's not working!

It's on the A446 heading toward the M6 away from the A45 just after the garden centre - there is a layby which is also busy and a loads of wood behind in; cum swapping is happening in there. You can see it on google maps - loads of cars lined up.

Have fun.

• Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

I love outdoor sex, the spontaneity, the riskiness, randomness....I used to frequent a local park years ago. About ten years ago I met a hot black guy that ended up breeding me in the trees only about 100 yards from a well traveled path. Hearing people walk by while he was fucking me and moaning added to the excitement. He was pretty verbal and when cumming was pretty loud. Once a guy appeared out of no where but he pulled out his cock, watched and jerked off while that 8'fat BBC was pounding me. We met at least 6 times one summer and I would always leave with his seed dripping out of my hole...a few times it was pink.  That fall I converted and I knew it was him...Turns out he had no idea he was charged....Never saw him again, but his DNA is in me forever

I luv bein a outdoor cumbucket (or anywhere) its just soooo fuckin hot havin random dudes just wandein up n dumpin there babys up me cum n piss hugry hole ! I will take any/all cocks n loads any/where/time/how ! I am built for fuckin n I luv it real hard n ruff just bend me over n fuck the shit outta me the bigger the cock n the more of them the better for me ;)