Can Bareback Between Two Clean Guys Lead To Hiv/aids?

Let's face it. It is still argued that gay unprotected sex is a cause of HIV/AIDS regardless if both males are clean.

So let's propose by way of question:

Can penetrative sex between two ABSOLUTELY CLEAN males (let's pretend they are virgins) lead to HIV at all? And if so, how?

Your input is appreciated. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

(BUMP)

And if gay sex is not a cause of HIV/AIDS or other infected diseases, then how come it is more common among gay people than straight people?

How come we see websites like this one where the gay community embrace the idea of skin to skin penetrational sex eventually and ultimately leading to getting infected as part as parcel of their sexual lifestyle? It almost seems like a package deal. You fuck another guy without protection, you will get HIV. It's like even the gay community know the consequences of their lifestyle.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Men who hook up with other men fear the risk of transmitting diseases more than a guy hooking up with a pretty girl he met at college. The only thing the straight couple fear from unprotected sex is her getting pregnant whereas with the gay couple you always have to play it safe because you don't know what a guy has.

Where does the root cause of HIV transmission go back to anyway? A bunch of loonies mixing their blood with monkey blood and deciding to spread their infections by way of sexual encounters or what?

It would be nice to hear your answers to some if not all of these questions.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Q: "Can penetrative sex between two ABSOLUTELY CLEAN males (let's pretend they are virgins) lead to HIV at all?"

A: No. That is biologically impossible.

Q: "...how come it is more common among gay people than straight people?"

A: Because anal sex is more likely than vaginal sex to involve tearing of the body tissue and exposure of the blood to bodily fluids that harbor the virus.

Q: The only thing the straight couple fear from unprotected sex is her getting pregnant whereas with the gay couple you always have to play it safe because you don't know what a guy has.

A: Not true. Women get HIV from men all the time. Men can get HIV from women (just ask Magic Johnson). Men and women can get many other STI's from each other, too, and some of those are a lot more easily spread than HIV is.

Q: Where does the root cause of HIV transmission go back to anyway?

A: Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in West Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans. They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Let's face it. It is still argued that gay unprotected sex is a cause of HIV/AIDS regardless if both males are clean.

Can penetrative sex between two ABSOLUTELY CLEAN males (let's pretend they are virgins) lead to HIV at all? And if so, how?

I am not sure which is most stunning about this post.   The use of clean (and by extending dirty) to describe an HIV negative (or positive) person is inappropriate.  I am as clean an individual as you will ever meet...I just happen to be infected with HIV.  I certain understand your desire to come to a site like this to learn, but please be a bit more understanding of some of the terms. 

Second, there are literally millions of articles on the internet regarding HIV and it's methods of transmission.   Even poorly performed research will debunk a myth like the OP asked about.   HIV/AIDS was not developed by or for us faggots.  Yes, our preferred sexual practices an provide an easier transmission of the virus, but beyond that, in my mind, it is not a queer thing any more than other transmittable diseases.