Taking All Loads Berlin May 21St

cumslut23

What to wear  

16 members have voted

1. 1. While enjoying myself, what should I wear?

• Lycra wrestling suite (ass free)
    • Leather jock strap only
    • Rubber outfit (ass unzipped)
    • Leather pants (ass unzipped)
  2. 2. Should I wear a mask?

Hey guys

I booked a hotel room in Berlin Schoeneberg for Saturday 21st of May. Hoping to have a big night!

My plan is a little get together of horny men between 6 and 8pm. I will be sucking, swallowing & taking loads. Have organized someone to take pictures and film it (no faces) so it will be steaming hot. 

If you are around or interested register on one or both of the websites below to get the hotel name and later room number. I might put up a party add on BBRT as well, but that will happen later.

Barebacker.de (if not signed up use ttp://www.barebacker.net/invitation/priv/5203. The event is quite obvious. 

Gayromeo (or Planetromeo), I have set up a group called Berlin2105. Feel free to join and you will get all the necessary updates. 

Around 8, I'll be at Prinzenknecht to watch the football (darkroom during half time) and after I will be heading to the Lab for rubber night. 

Happy to form a group if interested. 

post-22542-0-60931300-1461235242_thumb.png

post-22542-0-80015100-1461235264_thumb.jpg

post-22542-0-21588200-1461235307_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...