Cleaning And Staying Clean

bbtwink95

I know there are hundreds if not thousands of threads about cleaning.  But I have a question.  As a bottom its usually hard for me to be ready for dick at any time.  

For example if I know Im going to get fucked I usually don't eat the day of the fucking as well as half the previous day.  So if I know I'm going to go to a bathhouse or get lucky on an app or site on Saturday I would stop eating around 6pm on Friday night and not eat anything on Saturday.  Once Im happy with all the loads in me and know that I won't be getting more dick then I go eat, because at this time Im starving.

But I know some bottoms that (same example as above) would eat on Saturday and still get fucked and be clean even for a fucking on Sunday.  

I don't feel comfortable enough in meeting a top if I knew I have eaten something within a day, because if I do have an accident then I know they won't want to fuck me again. 

So my questions are: 

1.  How are some bottoms "always" clean to take a load or several loads? Even after eating. 

2.  What can I do "to always be clean and ready" to take a load at any given time? 

If this doesn't make sense, let me know. 

The rectum doesn't "store" feces. I just take a healthy dump and shower really well afterwards; in a pinch ill settle for handiwipes of some sort. I've never prepped more than this and never had a problem. Once in a while, after taking more than three loads in a day, I may have a bit of "leakage", which is easily cleared up with a shower or wipes. I dunno, maybe it just depends on the bottom's physiology and I'm lucky?

• Upvote 2

I used to do deep cleanings in the shower with an enema hose.  It was a process of several times over 3 hours before going out.  I would drink water in between but it left me dehydrated when I was done and would give me those urinary tract symptoms like feeling I need to pee every minute and a slight burning sensation in my pee hole. 

Then I moved in with roommates temporarily and just had to use a disposable enema bottle several times and I took it with me to the sex club and cleaned myself out again in the bathroom and it's much better that way.   I also try not to have a large meal beforehand,  I should eat more fiber but I don't. 

Edited by Pig Bottom

So my questions are: 

1.  How are some bottoms "always" clean to take a load or several loads? Even after eating. 

2.  What can I do "to always be clean and ready" to take a load at any given time? 

Fiber. Fiber. Fiber.  No matter what your diet, you probably don't consume enough. 

Go to a drug store and look for fiber supplements (Metamucil is one brand). Pills, capsules or powders that you mix in water, doesn't matter which. You'll find fiber supplements in the drug store aisle with laxatives, motion-sickess pills, constipation and "gas" remedies.  

Another option is adding chia seeds to your diet. Search around on here for lots of threads on the benefits of chia seeds -- which in addition to having lots of fiber are packed with healthy antioxidants. You can get them in the health-food aisle of most grocery stores.

If you increase the amount of fiber in your diet, digested food will move through you more efficiently, cleanly and thoroughly, so you can be sure you really are "empty" after a good bowel movement (and maybe a quick douche of the lower rectum).

While I avoid a big meal in the hours before a fuck (or several fucks), I certainly don't starve myself. A boy's gotta keep his strength up, after all :-) 

About your second question... relax. You can't be always ready. There are threads here about that too. While spontaneous is fun, you sound like someone who really likes to be ready and prepared, so plan your fucks around when you're ready and prepared, or plan your preparations around your scheduled fucks. Either works, and tops who don't understand that bottoms aren't always ready on a moment's notice aren't worth the trouble.

Hope this helps. 

• Upvote 7

Before I go to a bathhouse (two hour drive ahead) I will take an enema the afternoon of the night I'm going. It hooks up to my shower head with a long extension so I can hover my ass over the toilet. I really clean my self out and then again just before I leave in the evening. Once I get to the bathhouse, I'll go into the bathroom and take a bulb cleaner with me and finish the job. I can use that anytime during the night if I need to. I never starve myself and I am empty and clean. BBRT has a nice kit like mine for sale. When using the enema kit, let the water really fill up your lower colon til you feel pressure.

Bathhouse nights, I just do try to go poop + use an enema and rinse a couple times and I'm fine. As long as the water is clear and I feel "empty." Nothing crazy.

Regular day, poop/rinse til I need to poop, rinse out, all good. 

I've never done longterm fasting and such. 

Just because I'm not always regular and solid, some rinses can be extensive but that's not intentional.

I don't understand the guys that don't clean out at all. Even if you have the most perfect shits in existence, some water does wonders for [lack of] odor and residue.

My proven method is eat early in the day and take some immodium. Clean out with my shower shot, use poppers and a butt plug to loosen up n the muscles and release any water, pump the plug in and out a few times to verify my pleasure hole is ready for heavy use.

I've come to the conclusion people's bodies and functions are different, and what works for one, doesn't work for all.  I've got bottom buds that'll text me during the day and ask if I wanna fuck after work and tell me they just want to eat dinner first so come over after around 8.  Me - I feel like I'm always "full of shit" lol  Other guys take a dump in the morning and are good for the whole day.

Another bottom bud turned my on to psyllium (fiber) as others have mentioned and it does work great, but tastes kind of bad so don't really like drinking it every day.  Thanks to drscorpio above for that link to those capsules - I'll be ordering those today and hope they work as well as the powder.  Even on psyllium, I personally still need to crap about 3-4 times per day, but barely need toilet paper, and when I douche after it's REALLY clean - it all comes out!

I top WAY WAY more than I bottom - often due to not feeling "ready", but my goal for 2016 is to get to being more 50/50 vers!!

• Upvote 4

It depends on what you're gonna do. If it will be just a quickie or pump and dump, usually a nice hard poop and a Fleet enema will work.

If its gonna be an all nighter (anything longer than a few hours), my regimen is more involved.

1. Stop eating 24 hours prior, only water and green tea from here

2. Douche with shower hose a few hours before. Deep clean until water comes out clean

3. Take an Immodium

4. Fleet enema right before

Most of all, drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits and vegies and take a fiber supplement. I used to take Metamucil but found out about Pure for Men. This stuff is the shit (pun intended).

• Upvote 1