Hot Anon Breeding ... Fuck And Get Fucked

I posted an ad on Craigslist seeking anonymous loads, and about half an hour later received a response from a young guy (now in his late 20s) who regularly loaded me up a few years earlier, but I hadn't heard from him as he had moved out of state.  Anyhow, he had recently moved back to the city, and his response to my ad intrigued me.  He asked if I would be interested in loading up a cute, early 20s Latino cum dump?  I agreed, on the condition that my old acquaintance agreed to fuck me and blow his load in my ass while I fucked the young Latino.  He agreed.

I arrived at the Latino's house about ten minutes early.  I had understood he'd be ass up and ready whenever I arrived, and indeed when I walked into the bedroom he was was ass-up, but a hot, young, very hung hipster was pounding his ass.  I moved closer to the hipster and ran my hand under his balls, feeling his raw cock slide in and out of the Latino's well-lubed hole.  The Latino had clearly been loaded up several times already that night.  The smell of cum permeated the room, and it was running out of his hole as the hipster fucked him.  I ran my hands up and down the hipster's muscular thighs and then grazed his lightly furry ass with my hands.  He picked up his speed and called out, "I'm gonna cum. Yeah I'm gonna shoot in you."  I grabbed his balls and ran my hand along his shaft as he unloaded in the Latino.  He pulled out slowly, and I quickly bent down and licked the cum and ass juices off his spent cock.  After he left, I leaned over, pulled the Latino's ass cheeks apart, and sucked out the fresh load.  As I pushed my tongue deeper, I was treated to other loads.  The Latino moaned loudly and begged me to fuck him.

I stood up and shoved my cock all the way in one hard push, my balls resting against his ass.  Although he had been fucked at least three or four times, he moaned loudly as I pulled all the way out and shoved my cock as hard as I could back into his ass.

As I was getting close to blowing my load, my late 20-something fuck buddy walked in, stepped up behind me, and began to rub his thick hard cock against my ass.  I had forgotten the thick girth of his cock:  it was around eight inches long and a good five inches in circumference.  He spit on his cock and pushed it right up my ass without any lube or extra spit.  The pain was intense, but no way in hell was I going to ask him to stop or pull out.  Instead I pushed my cock as far as it would go up the Latino's ass, and as my fuck buddy started to slam his thick rod in and out of my hole, I did the same to the Latino.

After about five minutes, I couldn't hold back and busted my nut up the Latino's ass.

"Suck out my load," my buddy ordered, so I leaned over and slid my tongue up the Latino's hole until I tasted my cum.

After ten minutes of hard fucking my fuck buddy suddenly stopped, balls-deep in my ass at that point.  I could feel his cock pulse in my ass.  He didn't need to say anything - I knew he was cumming deep in my hole.  He pulled out fast and the cum oozed out my hole, down my leg.  I reached back with my hand and gathered what I could, licking it off. 

As I drove back home, I continued to finger my hole and lick the cum off. 

My old fuck buddy wants to load me up in these settings on a regular basis, and mentioned he wanted to fuck me under the stall in a restroom at university.  I can't wait to take his cock again.  This guy always delivers a huge load.

• Upvote 11

• 4 months later...
Guest JackWmspt

I get about an equal amount of guys either from Craig's List, A4A, or cruising. I live in a med/sm city, and there is a TON of drama. Usually if you let one or two guys breed you the rest will know soon.. Seems to be a lot of lookers too. They start but then can't follow through.. I'd say about 2% of the guys I talk with actually hook up..