Trough Urinal

sounds hot but make sure it is VERY securely fastened/supported to take all the extra weight!

Back in the 70s during my jr high school years the upstairs bathrooms were all communual no stalls just rows of toilets facing each other with a circular urinal trough in the middle of the room ...was so hot to be able to see the other boys often hard cocks while they pissed when they stood nearly directly across from you

• Upvote 2

Guest SBBOY

sounds hot but make sure it is VERY securely fastened/supported to take all the extra weight!

Back in the 70s during my jr high school years the upstairs bathrooms were all communual no stalls just rows of toilets facing each other with a circular urinal trough in the middle of the room ...was so hot to be able to see the other boys often hard cocks while they pissed when they stood nearly directly across from you

A bit like this?

post-16009-0-63739300-1461531040_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest hairybud84

I remember seeing a trough urinal once when I was a kid and definitely became part of my fantasies since then. Actually think that what got me into piss in the first place.

Go for it if you get the chance. Many years ago when I was 20 something I went "piss diving" with a bud in a trough urinal at a club in Detroit (sadly it has been closed for many years now). On a routine trip to the bathroom he dared me to climb into the piss filled trough knowing that I have a huge watersports and wet jeans fetish. I kicked off my shoes and stood barefoot in the trough wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Just when I was going to get out, a hot leather daddy started pissing on me. I dropped to my knees in the trough and started drinking straight from the tap. The next 5 minutes or so were the best watersports action of my life -- I laid on my back in the trough and got pissed on, drank piss, and sucked cock until I was totally drenched in piss. I got out of the trough and thought the fun was over but leather daddy had other ideas -- he wanted to fuck me so we went into a stall. I stood bent over the toilet still dripping piss while he fucked his load up my ass. It was an amazing night. 

Check out this youtube video of someone enjoing a good piss dive of their own:

• Upvote 4

Fuck, this is a really hot fantasy. I especially like chubbybear's story- the fact that he got so soaked in piss that he was dripping, while wearing the only clothes he had with him, is incredibly hot to me. Dude, did anyone comment on the fact that you reeked of piss throughout the rest of the night? How did you get home?

I did a performance with a friend of mine at a fetish party at a nightclub once- I don't want to post too many details, because it would be easy to Google it and there's pics of me, but if you message me privately I'll point you in the right direction. Anyway, part of the performance consisted of me getting a 3 minute golden shower, onstage in front of a couple hundred people- my friend was drinking beer after beer before we went on, to make sure they'd be able to piss enough. My friend pissed so much, for so long, that the whole stage was flooded with it. We had put down five or six puppy pads for me to lie on, to absorb the piss, but it was nowhere near enough- so obviously, you know I was soaked head to toe. I think some people thought it was fake, especially the "tourists" who were there for the thrill, but really didn't have much experience with BDSM. The reason I believe they thought it wasn't real piss is because a bunch of people slapped me on the back or put their arm around me, telling me what a great act it was, immediately after I got offstage, when I clearly had not cleaned myself off yet. Who knows, maybe they were closet pisspigs, haha.

Anyway, when I agreed to do it, I was pretty green, and didn't know anything about the backstage areas of Manhattan bars- I actuallly assumed there would be a shower that I could use, haha. Oops, no. There was a sink, which was a blessing, and I splashed water around as best I could, and used a ton of those cheap brown paper towels that aren't absorbent at all. I put clean clothes on and went back out to enjoy the party. I thought I'd done a good job cleaning myself up, but hours later, near the end of the night, a photographer got a bunch of us together for a group photo. As we all squeezed in and put our arms around each other, the chick behind me sniffed the air, curling her lip. "Why do I keep smelling stale piss?!" she demanded loudly. I kept my mouth shut, but I know wherever that group photo ended up, I'm grinning like the Cheshire Cat in it.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Fuck, this is a really hot fantasy. I especially like chubbybear's story- the fact that he got so soaked in piss that he was dripping, while wearing the only clothes he had with him, is incredibly hot to me. Dude, did anyone comment on the fact that you reeked of piss throughout the rest of the night? How did you get home?

It was a hot summer night so I spent the rest of the night out on the patio in an isolated corner (only stayed for for about an hour and a half after my adventure). The bar where this took place was a hardcore club known for it's sleazy action. My exhibition in the mens room was the talk of the club and I attracted quite a lot of piss fans at my table so no one near me complained about the piss smell (and I really reeked).  

Because I've been a wet and messy fan pretty much my whole life I always keep clean towels in the trunk for just such an occasion. Stripped down to my boxer shorts and covered the seat with towels for the drive home. I was both aroused and terrified on the drive home -- how would I explain my condition if I was stopped by the police on the way home (this was during a time when there were a lot of mandatory DUI checkpoints in my state). I wandered home on mostly back roads and arrived home without incident.  The best part of this night is that I met a lot of piss buddies that I still play with to this day when we get the chance.

• Upvote 1

I've actually sat in a trough urinal and been pissed on and drank piss and just sat there for well over an hour. Funny seeing some guys get a little weirded out and go and take a piss in the cubicle or the furthest they can away from me in the urinal, but plenty of guys more than happy to give me their golden showers. That was in one of the sex clubs in Gran Canaria.

I've also been to a Lab.Oratory piss night in Berlin.... AMAZING!!!!!!!!! The entire place is just everyone free flowing with piss that you're walking in a river of it by the end of the night. Didn't need a trough for that one! Even their non-piss nights have still been very golden in my experiences there.

• Upvote 1

I've also been to a Lab.Oratory piss night in Berlin.... AMAZING!!!!!!!!! The entire place is just everyone free flowing with piss that you're walking in a river of it by the end of the night. Didn't need a trough for that one! Even their non-piss nights have still been very golden in my experiences there.

Sounds like a hot night. I'm going to add Lab.Oratory to my bucket list. If I ever get to Berlin I would love to spend the night walking around barefoot in that river of piss cruising for some hot piss adventures.

• 2 weeks later...

As I have read this post I am moving in the direction of thinking it would be hotter to go into the trough while dressed and keeping those clothes on after getting out.

Trust me it is hotter to do it fully clothed -- especially if you're into wet clothes and piss. You should try it. Most of my piss play sessions involve me bottoming in jeans and a t-shirt or sweatshirt -- I love the feeling of wet clothes. When you get pissed on naked most of the piss runs off and/or drys right away but if you do it in your clothes you can be piss wet and smelling of piss for as long as you like. No better way to attract a piss top for another hot wet session than to wander around soaking wet and smelling of piss.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

i was in a party and fucking around. after a while i got high on m n was really horny

as i love ws n piss so much, i headed to the toilets, it was already flooded with so much piss from fuckers n sluts 

just set on the floor with piss up 2-3cm

guys started pissing on me further for 30 mins or so n i came twice

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...