The Road To Calvary And Redemption

PART 7

We embraced for several minutes until he released me.  As I unwrapped my arms from around him, he put his mighty hands under my arm pits lifting me easily up off the floor.  He turned around and sat me on a leather bed attached to the ceiling by chains.  As he laid me backwards, I grabbed and held two of the chains until I was seated.  He told me to move downward so that my ass was just hanging off the edge of the sling.  He raised one of my feet to a strap and secured each ankle.  He did the same to my wrists.  He smiled at me with an approving nod at how I accepted everything.  Butterflies were all flying in my stomach because of excitement and the unknown.

I watched as he opened a bag in a corner.  I hadn't noticed the bag before.  He pulled out something that had a tube wrapped around it which he loosened.  He reached back into the bag and pulled out a large plastic glass which he sat on a shelf.  He stood up and held up for me to see what looked like a mask with a small black rubber dick.  He put the black rubber dick to my mouth which I opened readily and wrapped my lips around it when it was seated.  He pulled the straps behind my head where I felt him secure them in position.  I could see a clear tube coming out of the exterior part.  He bent back down to the bag and stood upright positioning a funnel to the end of the tube.

"I can tell my white boy is thirsty, and I'm going to give him some of my own special water which he must swallow.  Until he learns how thirsty he is for his Daddy's water, this is how it will be given.  Before the night is over, my little white boy will drink from his Daddy's tap," he purred at me.

He then turned and picked up the glass, walked to the bed, and stepped up onto it turning to face me.  He unsnapped three points on his black leather jock removing it and dropping it onto the bed.  My head reeled at what I saw in the middle of his crotch area.

Hanging down was a prodigious uncut black dick that even from the distance that I lay from him I could see veins that looked enormous.  I must admit the sight scared me.  His dick was soft but had to be at least nine inches and thick.  I could also see that hanging behind this massive amount of meat were two oversized balls in a sac that hung at least three quarters of the way down the length of his dick. 

Then, I looked at his face and all of his body, and it all made sense and was proportional.  This black Man was here for a purpose . . . and so was I.  Grit and determination solidified into my soul as I began to myself a mantra chant:  I want to be your white boy for tonight, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  I want to be your white boy for tonight, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

I looked up once more into his eyes as I kept repeating my mantra.  I looked not to challenge him but attempting to see into my soul.  I willed him to see me as each chorus of my mantra rang out inside my head.  I lay relaxed and at ease as I saw him standing over me as a god.  From out of nowhere, an aura began to glow about him growing stronger.  I redoubled saying my mantra.

Daddy . . . Daddy reached down grasped and lifted up the end of his dick.  He peeled back the black hood as he put the glass beneath the head of his dick.  A flow of his secondary nectar escaped through his piss slit and began filling the glass.  I watched as the level rose higher until the flow stopped as it neared about an inch from the top.  Daddy moved his dick from inside the glass and let it drop downward where it hung pendulously with the hood working its way back over the head.  I thought to myself, I will become well trained and obedient and returned to my mantra.  He stood there looking at me sedately poised for my initiation.  He stepped down off the bed and walked to my side.  He ceremoniously raised the cup as if it were a chalice and drank from it.

Once Daddy had drunk leaving about two thirds of his piss in the glass.  He stood there looking down at me helplessly secured in the sling.  No, now, willingly secured in the sling.  I could not understand why he was just standing there.  Then, I knew.  He had willed the answer to me.  I began flashing my eyes from the chalice to his eyes to a downward glance hoping to indicate my mouth and backward to the chalice repeating the trio of looks several times.  I had to try to get him to understand and kept up my desperate attempt at communication.  With frustration and much agitation on my part, I finally began to plead despite having a rubber black dick stuck in my mouth which prevented normal speech.  I called out, "Dahthy, pwleath."  I was rewarded with a broader smile.

• Upvote 9

PART 8

Daddy lifted up high the funnel followed by the chalice.  He began to slowly pour the piss into the funnel.  I watched as the liquid raced through the clear tubing toward me.  I felt a gush of warm liquid fill my mouth.  My reflexes were overwhelmed momentarily but my brain reacted as did I and the warm liquid was swallowed quickly.  I saw Daddy pour more and more warm liquid from his chalice baptising my throat as I swallowed every drop until there was none left.  My body yearned for more but never would I demand it.  I would satisfy myself with what he gave me . . . and rejoice.

The funnel was lowered and the chalice set on a shelf.  "Good boy," Daddy said with a very pleased smile on his face.  "Don't be concerned.  You obeyed without protest or hesitation.  Be honest:  Was that the first time?"

I shook my head yes.

Daddy looked into my eyes deeply and found satisfaction with my truth.  He patted me on my head.  "If you are as willing and obedient for your next training, you will drink again."  He turned to his bag once more selecting items finally laying them on the shelf.  Even if I had had the ability to speak I would not have said a word.  This man was a god to me.  My only consternation was that I could not answer why he was.  I satisfied myself with knowing it was a truth which I could not and would not reject.  I was his as far as I was concerned.  I belonged to a Daddy whom I had met less than an hour ago.  But, it was right.

I refocused and found Daddy snapping a leather device around my balls which also draped down covering them.  There were some chains attached.  His work went quickly.  He ceremoniously picked up a weight which was attached to a long chain.  He moved the weight and chain up over my body draping it over my left shoulder.  When he released the weight, the chain went taut snapping into place as my balls were yanked upward where they had been lying.  I strained my head forward and saw both balls wrapped in a leather item that had three chains coming from it with the other ends in an O-ring where the long chain went up and over my shoulder.  There was a suddenness that caused a quick muffled cry from me.  I hushed at my Daddy's soothing voice of expert paternity.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

Daddy picked up another item and stood beside me.  He unscrewed the item, pinched my left nipple and pulled it as far from my body as he could.  Carefully, he began to tighten the screw causing two black rubber coated bars to close together.  Once caught in the snare, Daddy released his hold on my nipple adjusting the bars more easily.  When he reached a point that I began to thrash about, he backed out the screw but left it decidedly making its presence known.  He repeated the same process on my right nipple.  I was by this time almost in tears of joy.  He looked down at his handiwork and smiled at me.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

"Daddy's white boys must be scrubbed clean.  Did you scrub yourself clean before coming here tonight?" he asked.

I shook my head up and down.

"Good.  Did you scrub yourself clean inside before coming here tonight?" he asked.

I lay there; I didn't know what he meant.  I cleaned myself but I didn't scrub myself.  I thought hard trying to decipher what he meant.  It made no sense.  I could tell my forehead was furrowed in confusion.  Time was passing and Daddy needed an answer.  It had to be the truth, so, I moved my head from side to side.

"Your Daddy didn't think you had.  You cleaned yourself inside, yes, but you did not scrub yourself inside.  That's okay that you haven't.  Your Daddy is prepared.  This time your Daddy will do it for you," he said soothingly.  With every whispered mesmerizing word, I became more relaxed.  He wasn't angry with me as I was anticipating.  I would have to learn what he meant and prepare myself for any future times.

He reached down to his bag, retrieved something and went to stand at my butt.  I felt his fingers pushing my buttocks apart followed by a prickly feel at my hole.  "This will hurt a bit but you want me to do it, don't you?  You want me to scrub away the old so that you can be given a new life, don't you?" he asked quietly.

I shook my head up and down vigorously.

A sharp scratching feeling invaded me.  It was being turned as the sharp feeling went further and further inside me.  I tried to bolt upright.  Daddy chuckled withdrawing and continued turning whatever it was inside me.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

• Upvote 11

Guest mspsubmale

i would be saying the same matra, over and over and over, to a Superior Black Master:  to be have the priviledge of being able to serve Him, to become His, and following His directions without question;  and from the way this appears to be heading, to become pregnant with His POZ and toxic sperm....to be United with Him and share His destiny.

PART 9

My breathing was heavy.  Daddy chuckled and patted my belly.  He stepped once more to his bag and returned to the end of the sling.  "This will help soothe you," he said.  "It will also help prepare you for your next step.  I am leaving you here momentarily but will return.  You're making excellent progress white boy that wants to belong to me.  Excellent progress indeed."  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

As the last of his words were uttered, I felt a pressure at my hole which pushed me wide open as Daddy determinedly inserted a dildo filling me with a gasp.  My insides felt tingly and alive.  And, then, he was out the door.  I began a vigil of aloneness.  I had no alternative but to wait considering my position.  I would not have left anyway.  Time passed but I had no way of telling how long it was until I heard the key in the lock.

"Well, what have we here?" I heard an unknown voice say as I turned toward it.  "Looks like Dad was right.  He's done gone and got himself another white boy to turn."  He laughed.  From what I could see, a black man in his twenties about my height and weight was now standing at the end of the sling.  "Dad sent me in to set you up for the coming attraction tonight.  He do know how to reel us in don't he?  It's that whispered voice of his.  It's a magnet.  Your the moth that is flying into the flame, white boy, and you're going to get burned if you aren't already."  He smiled big at me.  "He didn't tell you about me or what all he's going to do.  Looks like you already consented seeing those nipples and your balls all trussed up and your wrists and ankles all bound up.  Dad do have a way, and he always gets his way.  So, now, white boy, meet one of your older black brothers who's going to help make you a part of this family."

I felt his hand at my ass and then felt the emergency exit flash rush of the dildo being violently yanked from my ass.  He laid the black wet dildo on the shelf turning his attention back to me.  He placed his hands on my buttocks pulling them open.  I felt a touch just above my hole.  It pulled away and was now below it.  The third touch was to the left side where pressure was applied.  "Hang on, white boy.  It's show time with your brother."  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

The pressure mounted as this "brother" of mine pushed harder and harder until at long last his dick head slid toward my hole plunging through my sphincter spreading me wide open as he plunged balls deep inside me.  I jerked upright at the searing and burning pain.  He no sooner was deep inside me than he pulled almost all the way out and began to fuck me hard and deep.  Nothing else was said by him but he smiled continuously as he pounded my hole hard.  In no time at all, I was loving the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of my hole.  He rode my ass like a champ that I knew he had to be if was a son of Daddy.

"FUCK!  DAMN!  BITCH!" I heard him scream as he slammed deep into me holding himself there as his dick erupted repeatedly spewing out a huge load of cum.  He pulled himself out of my ass and smiled as he continued to cool down.  He picked up Daddy's chalice, and I heard the telltale sound of him pissing.  He hauled up the clear tube until the funnel reached his hand.  He hoisted the glass to his lips and drank pouring the remaining piss into the funnel.  I drank with a great thirst.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

There was a knock at the door.  My brother opened it.  "He's all yours now, bro."  He left as a new man entered.  He was black, stood about 6 feet tall, had a shaved head but full beard and moustache.  He was, well, emaciated looking.  I noticed he moved slowly.  When he reached the end of the sling, I saw there were several dark splotches varying in size on his torso.  He looked around the room and finally back at me.  He said nothing but began to fondle himself. 

I looked at him and deep into his eyes.  Then, my eyes once more began moving over the body of this new man.  When I focused on the third splotch on his torso, I stopped and looked hard at it.  My heart skipped a beat, and my brain went blank.  I stared hard at the distinct splotches turning my eyes back to his.  My brain issued a final report:  Yes, those had to be KS lesions.  I had tensed my body on my suspicion but now I found peace with my conclusion.  I lay back willing the tenseness to depart and moaned with desire.  I understood.  I shook my head slowly up and down.  I want to be your white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

He stepped closer guiding his dick to my hole finding it the first try.  He placed his hands on my hip girdle and began a slow gradual intimate invasion of my ass.  His mushroom head dick was huge.  He spread my sphincter with a quick snap open then slid his dick inside me slowly no doubt savouring every inch as I was savouring his entry.  I had no room to breathe in my ass.  My head was flopping left and right as he inched slowly inside me.  Once completed, he rested himself.

I know that time can not be judged when secured in a sling.  He must have fucked me slowly with great intimacy for at least fifteen or twenty minutes.  The feeling was awesome at how he filled me to capacity.  I knew that no other man had ever put a bigger dick than his in my ass.  He then suddenly stopped and pulled his dick out of my ass.  He picked up the chalice, and we shared his piss.  As he left, he stopped and bent down to my ear.

"Dad has a good white boy in you.  He chose well, little white brother," and kissed me on what would have been my lips.  "You showed no fear after you found out, and you did find out.  I saw it in your eyes.  And, you should know that you took two high octane deliveries from me.  We all got ours from Dad."  He patted me on the head and left.  I lay there mulling over what I had heard.  I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

• Upvote 10

PART 10

I lay there thinking back.  My two brothers had never mentioned using a condom.  I had not heard one opened and had not seen a used one.  I couldn't mention using a condom.  I was such a condom freak before tonight.  After all, it was mid-1980's.  I shook my head in disbelief and to clear the cobwebs.  I thought back to the first man who had fucked me.  He had used a condom.  Or had he?  And, the two men in the steam room.  Yes, they had.  No.  They had not used a condom.  Not in a steam room. 

That's what Dad had meant when he had said, "Word travels fast through colonies like this."  Those men evidently knew Dad and others who didn't use condoms, and they spread the word for others.  I shivered at reality and realization about myself.  In a matter of minutes, I knew everything about me had changed yet nothing that I held dear now had changed:  I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

Once more I heard the key in the lock snapping me out of my brain chatter.  I turned to look seeing a short black man enter followed by Dad.  I was elated to see him and smiled behind my mouthpiece.  The short black man looked to be young.  He had short hair on his head, clean shaved, weighed maybe 120 to 130 pounds and stood barely above 5 foot 2 inches.  My eyes turned back to Dad.

"This is Kai.  He's here to help you along your path to being my white boy for tonight," Dad said soothingly.  Dad smiled at me and moved backward sitting on the bed scooting himself into a corner to watch.  He unsnapped his pouch releasing his behemoth black dick.  His balls had flopped down onto the mattress of the bed.

Kai stepped to Dad's bag and found what he was looking for.  He set a container of Crisco on the shelf and then moved it to the floor.  Kai removed his towel from around his waist, folded it, dropped it on the floor, and knelt.  I felt a huge glob of Crisco being smeared on my ass and pushed inside.  More was pushed inside me.  Then, Kai got down to his business and pushed all four of his fingers and thumb into my ass.  My sphincter yelled to stop but Kai continued on.

He manipulated his hand in many different directions applying pressure all the time.  He finally returned to a head-on position where he was pushing hard to go straight in with his hand.  This was something knew to me and upset me.  The only calming factor was looking at Dad watching Kai trying to push his hand in my ass.  I focused on Dad and saw him manipulating himself slowly enjoying what he was watching.  Dad had said he wanted me to see through my blue eyes him enjoying himself.  I redoubled on that thought looking straight into Dad's wide brown eyes.  My sphincter snapped open.  I gasped as my body jerked at the surprise violent opening of my ass to the small hand of Kai.  My body quivered.

Kai pushed his hand deep inside me past his wrist.  He rested then began turning his hand one way and then the other.  He began short strokes of pulling out and pushing further inside me.  At one point as he pushed inside me, I saw his head turn to Dad and nod.  He returned to my ass and pushed harder going deep into my rectum area.  I was thrashing about by this time but determined.  I turned my head to Dad who was smiling as he moved forward.  "To the elbow.  That should move a lot of it inside."

"You want more?" Kai asked.

Dad thought a bit, nodded his head in assent, and returned to stroking his stiffening dick.  Though I could not see all of it, I knew that it had grown in both length and girth.  Kai slowly pulled his arm and hand back out of my ass and then plunged deep once more.  He repeated the process but doubled his hand into a fist now which he slowly moved in and out of my ass as a slow moving piston.  My eyes were fluttering with excitement at this feeling of such an extraordinary sensation.  It was so intimate with Kai.  He, too, must soon be a brother of mine.

Dad stood up, walked to my side, and Kai pushed his fist deep inside me again holding it as Dad had put his hand on my stomach and abdomen.  Dad nodded his head.  Kai removed his hand from my ass, picked up my towel wiping his hand and wrist with it.  He rose from the floor kissing Dad who had bent over to him.  Kai left leaving me alone with Dad.

• Upvote 10

PART 11

"Well, little white boy.  How are you doing?" asked Dad in his hypnotic light whisper with his resonant basso voice as he moved off the bed and came to stand at the end of the sling.  "Are you still wanting to be my little white boy now that you know?  Oh, yes; LaRon told me he had told you.  He reported your seeing his lesions and knew exactly when you saw them for what they are."  He smiled big with great pride I could see.  Dad's aroma hit my nostrils; I breathed in deeply the smell of him and his leather.  "You know there is no turning back.  You know you belong to me and my family of boys forever."

When his smooth inviting and intoxicating voice finished, I shook my head up and down vigorously.  He no longer had to command my obedience because I ached to hear him tell me that I indeed was his poz white boy but not for just tonight but forever.  I knew he need only nod his head or cast a look in some direction or point his finger, and I would without hesitation obey.  I needed to please him from a primal inner yearning so deep seated within me that had grown so massively in such short time.

Dad stood watching me for a few minutes.  He then moved around the sling stopping at my right side.  He took his beautiful black right hand and began rubbing my ankle.  He moved to my calf, knee, thigh, hip, belly finishing at my right nipple.  He gently flicked the tip sending a great shower of pain through my body causing me to twist in agony.  I was disappointed in myself.  When I recovered, my eyes pleaded with him not to lose faith in me but to let me learn more.  I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  I chanted religiously.

His fingers carefully and tenderly began slowly unscrewing the clamp on my right nipple.  The blood began to rush back into the nipple sending more sparks of pain.  I bit down hard on the black rubber dick in my mouth; my eyes glistened with tears as I squeezed them almost closed; and my body screamed for relief.  He repeated the same to my left nipple.  I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.

He reached down unsnapping the parachute from around my balls letting them flop downward.  He dropped the parachute over my head letting it hit the floor.  As his hands reached for my head, I raised it allowing him access to unleash the mouth gag which he removed.  I breathed deeply taking in a great quantity of air.  He tossed the gag, tubing, and funnel over onto the bed.  He released both wrists and moved back to stand between my upward reaching legs and released my ankles from their restraints.  He took each foot and carefully inserted each into a leather hoop for comfort.

"Each of my boys have been where you are now.  You may rise and leave; I will even help you.  Or you may stay and finish becoming my new white boy for tonight," he intoned in a hushed voice of paternalism.  "You are free to choose and must decide now."

Without hesitating, I in the clearest of voice that I could muster said, "I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do.  Not for just tonight though but forever."  I looked into his eyes not knowing what to expect.

Dad stood there.  "Your brothers that came to me years ago made you a part of our family that is growing.  But, it is I, your Daddy, who will accept you and your sacrifice.  If you want to be my little white boy forever as you claim, you will learn much more than what you have tonight.  In time, you will teach others who will join my family.  You will obey your brothers and submit to them whenever and wherever they command you.  You will do so unhesitatingly and with great joy," Dad calmly said in his spellbinding whisper as he smiled down on me.

"I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do," I repeated my pledge and oath.  "Daddy, I need to belong to you."

• Upvote 9

PART 12

I looked hopefully at my Daddy as he looked at me.  He reached down pulling my buttocks apart where I soon felt the tip of his dick pressing against my wrinkled now looser hole entrance.  I knew there was a massive sensation touching me even much larger than my brother LaRon's.  Daddy was smiling as his hands gently released my buttocks and placed them on my hips.  He pressed harder at my entrance as his mighty great hands held me firmly in place.

"With this entrance, you surrender your body, soul, and entire being to your Daddy," his voice lowly rumbled aloud for the first time tonight as he jerked his prodigious black dick forward sending it through my sphincter splaying it wide almost to the point of tearing it.  His meaty mushroom head now rested a good two inches within me as I grabbed hold of the two chains where my wrists had been bound lifting myself upright.  My chest burned almost as much as my ass.  Searing pain racked me.  My face became contorted with agony but I never lost eye contact with him.  Sweat broke out of every pore on my body as I willed myself not to pass out.  My teeth clamped so hard together I could have cracked a tooth but fortunately didn't.  I lay back heaving in volumes of air and shook my head up and down.

"With each inch, you draw closer to belonging to a new order," his voice intoned with the low rumble I had heard moments before.  Once more Daddy further impaled his quite obvious gargantuan black dick that had greatly enlarged by now into my ass sending more pain throughout my body.  Once more I grabbed hold of the chains tightly yet refusing to yield.  My transformation had to be complete as it was what I needed.  I shook my head up and down once more even though all the pain had not subsided.

Still again Daddy rammed hard his blood engorged dick further into my ass another three inches or so causing me to gasp loudly gripping the chains by my hands.  My anal canal and rectum were in great distress at this largest invasion ever of my body.  Even larger than LaRon's.  I could no longer hold back and began through tightly clamped shut teeth began to whimper, "OH!  OH!  OH!  OH!"  Though verbalizing my pain and angst I looked straight into Daddy's eyes and shook my head up and down.  Daddy responded in his now familiar resonant low rumbling chant, "With each inch, you are approaching the end of your journey and destiny.  You are filled with love and joy for me, your Daddy."

Doubts flew into my mind wrecking my consciousness and creating an inner conflict of could I succeed.  I cried out, "AHHHHHHHHHH!"  I collapsed back down onto the sling as my head rolled about.  I was awake and aware of where I was and what was happening to me but had moved somewhere above my physical presence.  Seconds ticked by as I began to see myself in the sling from on high.  I reached out to myself gently grasping my head and turning it to face my Daddy.  I willed my eyes to look deep into his as I breathed new life into my own body.

Daddy gripped my hips and squeezed them hard as his mighty hands spread out to gain maximum control of my body.  I saw the look of my Daddy's approval in his eyes as for the fourth time he drove his staff of life deep into my body fully skewering me.  "Rejoice and be happy my little white boy as you near the end of your search and journey," I heard rumbling from my Daddy whose eyes shone brightly and broad smile blessed me.

I rejoined my sweat soaked self on the sling.  With difficulty I croaked out, "I want to be your poz white boy, Daddy, and will do whatever you tell me to do."  I shook my head slowly up and down reverently as I acquiesced to him without reservation.  My deliverance from rebirth was at hand, and I needed it to be complete.

My body began to sing with joy as the feeling of my Daddy's mighty phallus occupied my ass connecting me physically to him.  He began a slow spiritual withdrawal of nine of his eleven inches.  His return of fully inserting himself inside me was equally as slow.  My head rolled slightly about as my eyelids sagged heavily overcome with the peace and tranquillity being generated by our connection.  Again, he withdrew from me and re-entered me.  Many times he did this and though my ass was slick from the Crisco there was still difficulty in each directions journeys.  My body began to open itself to my Daddy's presence and rejoiced.  It sang loudly as the last vestiges of my old life passed away making room for His coming.

I placed my hand on my abdomen feeling how on the inward journey Daddy's dick pushed upward so that I could feel him.  I looked at Daddy who was still smiling broadly at me as his eyes sparkled and were wide open.  I knew he was moving me to my final vow of commitment and his most blessed acceptance into his family.

PART 13

Daddy began to increase his tempo of fucking me.  His mighty shaft drove deep into me as a piston on a nuclear sub powers the drive shaft.  His mighty black shaft drove me into the final light of understanding who I was and who my Daddy was.  I lifted my eyelids and cleared all thoughts in my brain and focused solely on what my black Daddy was doing to and with me.  I reached out to him with my hands, and he quickly took them into his almighty powerful hands.  He continued to increase his speed of fucking me which I could tell was tearing my insides.  The smell of sacrificial bloodletting permeated the air.

Harder and faster Daddy now pumped his Sequoia-sized dick into my ass jolting my body that lay in the sling making the chains rattle as if they were Sanctus bells.  Onward he moved us together to our destiny with the other.  Minutes passed as he pummelled my hole.  Our hands held onto the other as our eyes were locked onto the other.  He was pulling me out of my empty life of rejection and bringing me to a new life where I would be loved, and I would know myself and my place.

In an instant, I found my hands empty as Daddy lunged over me grabbing my shoulders pulling me to him.  He gave one more tremendous shove of his mighty dick into my ass and held it there.  "Receive your manna, my new white boy," his mighty basso voice announced aloud as I felt the first of many globs of his white glue-like semen burst forth from his dick flooding my insides.  More and more and more and what seemed to be an endless flow of his god cum filled my ass.  On the third blast of his cum entering me, my own dick spewed forth and erupted much as a volcano does spreading my white lava juice everywhere.  My own first communion with my chosen Daddy.  Minutes passed as the two of us continued to unload our cum.  My ass began to quiver and milk Daddy's dick sending another wave of joy through the two of us.

Some twenty minutes passed before we finished and had fully recuperated.  Daddy released my shoulders and backed away from me slowly.  I regretfully felt his now softened dick retreating from my ass.  As the head approached the opening, Daddy took his dick into his hand and slowly removed it from me.  I felt the escape of some of his cum and was confirmed in my suspicion as I heard a wet splat sound on the floor.

Daddy held out his hands which I took and sat upright on the end of the sling.  He placed my hands on the chains which I held as I lifted myself up off the sling and settled onto the floor.  My legs were rubbery.  Without being told, I knelt onto the floor spying the escaped manna.  I put my face to it and licked it into my mouth.  I rose to a kneeling position and turned to Daddy who stepped to me.  I lifted his blood covered dick into my mouth and spent a number of minutes cleaning him in adoration and idolization.  I was heady with excitement but most of all contentment and at peace.

I submitted my work to Daddy for his approval.  He picked up his drooping long black dick lifting it to my mouth.  I opened wide.  He pushed several inches into my mouth and stopped.  I closed my mouth around his dick and waited.  Minutes passed as I knelt on the floor and then without warning a gush of warm water flooded my mouth.  I drank as quickly as I could but I was too inept and some escaped spraying out the corners of my mouth.  I would do better.  Too soon the flow stopped.

Daddy pulled me upright to him and kissed me lightly on the forehead.  He left me standing and returned to his bag which he picked up and put on the bed.  He turned to the shelf picking up the big black dildo.  I turned and bent over spreading my legs as well as bending them slightly.  Daddy placed the tip of the dildo at my opening as one hand was laid at the top of my buttocks.  I reached out to the edge of the bed and put my hands there.  In one swift shove, Daddy seated the dildo in my ass as my body was racked with a quick sharp pain at the suddenness of entry.  No reaction to that pain was outwardly detected.  Daddy twisted it a couple of times.  He removed his hand.  I stood upright and faced Him.

"You are my new white boy," he said in his almighty basso hypnotic voice.  "Go.  Get your belongings.  Return here so that you can follow me."  I obeyed.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...