9 hours ago, yeolad said:

Has he been taking his prep? Is he now poz? 

He's been taking PReP.  I guess I didn't underline it enough, but in one of his scenes with Mike, Mike says that part of what's so hot about fucking Darren is that he's negative and Mike is positive, that it's like taking his virginity whenever they have sex.  How's that for a, er, uh, positive spin on the erotic potential of being on PreP while dating a guy who's positive?

2 hours ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

He's been taking PReP.  I guess I didn't underline it enough, but in one of his scenes with Mike, Mike says that part of what's so hot about fucking Darren is that he's negative and Mike is positive, that it's like taking his virginity whenever they have sex.  How's that for a, er, uh, positive spin on the erotic potential of being on PreP while dating a guy who's positive?

Well u could get the doc to tell him the news that the prep not worked and he poz be a nice twist

• Upvote 2

Next chapter....hope it lives up to expectations.

Chapter 20)

I stared at my phone where it lay on the nightstand, not knowing what to do under the circumstances.  Had Miss Manners had ever covered this situation?  Dear Miss Manners:  If a guy has just shot his load inside me and his dick is still buried in my ass, is it rude to check a text message?

“I better look at it,” I said.  Do it quickly – like tearing off a bandage, I told myself.  The last text I’d gotten was from Mike, and that hadn’t led to anything good.  I hoped this wasn’t a follow-up.

“Can’t you just ignore it?” Nick asked.

I glanced at the clock – it was 11:55 am, almost noon.  “Then we take a chance that it’s a text from my mom saying that they’re able to leave earlier than they thought and are on their way home for lunch,” I warned.

I felt Trent stiffen – not in a good way – and Nick’s eyes widened.  Neither of them had thought of that possibility.  Trent eased out of my ass.

“You’re right, check and see who messaged you,” Trent said.

I stood up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand, and saw the new message icon:  it was from Uncle Jeffy.  Now the fuck what?

“Who’s it from?” Nick asked.

“Not my parents.  My lawyer,” I said, exasperated.  Lousy timing, Uncle Jeffy.

“Can’t it wait?” Trent said.

“I have to find out what he wants.  Do you really think I’ll be much fun knowing that his message is waiting for me on my phone?”

I took the lack of further argument as tacit admission that I had a good point.

I opened the message.

“Darren, please call me ASAP.  Sorry to interrupt your vacation.”

“He wants me to call him,” I told them.  “I better find out what’s going on now.”

I pressed the icon and Uncle Jeffy answered immediately.  I could hear what sounded like a television, voices in the background, and the clink of glasses like he was out at a restaurant.  He obviously wasn’t in his office.

“Darren, thanks for calling back so quickly.  I’m sorry to bother you but…you know, let me go someplace quiet.”

The noise dimmed, and I heard the sound of a door closing.

“Sorry, I’m at my mother-in-law’s home in Arizona, we’re visiting for Thanksgiving.  I wanted you to know that I heard from the police.  They told me that the security camera recording was too dim to make a positive identification of anyone.”

“Oh,” I said, wondering why this had to be communicated urgently.  “I guess there’s not much we can do.”

“Wait a minute, I’m not done.  I was able to access the back-up in the DropBox folder, and it was a group of five men.  I could see their faces clearly.”

“Really?  Do you think it was just a bad disk?”

“It might have been, I suppose, but my bullshit detector is pinging,” Uncle Jeffy said darkly.

“Huh?”

“I want to try a little experiment before I start throwing around accusations.  If I give you access to the folder, do you think you could take a shot at identifying any of them?”

“I could try, Uncle Jeffy, but I don’t know that many people outside the fraternity.  My social circle is a little constrained,” I said sarcastically.

Uncle Jeffy chuckled.  “I was afraid of that.  I’m sorry we have to keep you segregated, but at this point I don’t want to risk your being hurt.”

“I understand,” I said grudgingly.  “Do you have Carlos’ number?  He might recognize someone.”

“Could you send me his contact information?  I have it on my office PC, but not on my phone.”

“I’ll text it as soon as we hang up.  How’s everyone?  Aunt Dita and Em?”

“They’re great.  Em loves MIT.  Sorry she’s not here, she and her cousins are running around doing something or another.”

“Send them my love.  And tell Em she owes me a text or a call.”

“Will do, Darren.  Have a great holiday.  And do I need to remind you?  Do whatever your security guards tell you to do, and do not go anywhere without them.”

“I promise.”  I looked at the Nick and Trent, who were sitting on the bed listening to my half of the conversation intently.  “I’ll do exactly what my security guards say to do.  Take care.”

Both of them snickered once I’d hung up.

“Your lawyer is your Uncle?” Trent said.

“Not really, he and Dad have known each other since law school.”

“What was he calling you about, anyway?” Nick asked.

“Oh, an issue with the security cameras at the house where I live at school.  Give me a second, I have to text a contact to him.”

I quickly shared the Carlos’ info with Uncle Jeffy via text, and got a thank you in return.  Then I put down my phone.

“Okay, guys.  Now where were we?”

“It’s my turn to plug your ass again,” said Nick, as he made room for me on my bed.

“I’m only doing this because promised everyone I’d do whatever you told me to do,” I said as I positioned myself on my back, my legs spread in welcome.  Both he and Trent laughed as Nick took my legs over his shoulders and pushed his still-erect cock inside of me.

—————————

A couple hours later, each of them had cum four times in my ass if you included Trent and me the night before, which I definitely was.  I glanced at the clock; it was 1:47 PM.

“Gentleman, I’m ready for lunch,” I said.

“You didn’t like the protein smoothies we’ve been feeding you, muchacho?” Nick said.

“Ho-ho-ho.  And I use the word purposely.  You can’t tell me you wouldn’t like some actual food.”

Trent and Nick looked at each other; Nick nodded.

“Sure, let’s get something more to eat,” Trent said with a lecherous grin.

I rolled my eyes, went to the bathroom to clean up a little, then pulled on my clothes.

“Boo!” said Nick.

“It’s late for Halloween,” I said.

He smirked at me.  “Why’d you get dressed again?  I like your cute, smooth little body.”

“Because otherwise we’d never make it out of this room.  And I don’t want to shock poor Maxi.”

They both had pulled on their clothes; I led the way to the kitchen.  After running down the possibilities, they elected to have my mom’s homemade lentil soup and Thanksgiving Dinner sandwiches – basically a full turkey dinner crammed into a double-decker sandwich – with warm apple cider to drink.  I offered them beer (which I couldn’t stand), but they said they were on duty, so no alcohol.  Apparently fucking was allowed, but drinking and fucking was not.  Maybe sex fell in the realm of guarding my body?

I put the food together, which we ate at the kitchen table.  I gave Maxi a small bowl of kibble, but he still shamelessly begged at the table.  My mom spoiled him unmercifully.

“Man, your mom is an amazing cook,” Nick said as he polished off his sandwich.  “How does she write her columns and still have time?”

“You follow her column?” I said, surprised.

“Yeah, your mom is famous, a great writer.  I even read her memoir.”

I refrained from commenting on the book.  “She plans weeks in advance, and makes something every few days and freezes it.  And Dad does a lot of the baking, he says it relaxes him.  The only thing Mom cooks the day of is the turkey and stuffing, and I put together the salad.  It helps that she works at home a lot.  She can shove something in the oven and work in here on her laptop until it’s done.  There’s some pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread – both baked by my dad – for dessert if you want.”

“I’d rather have some more Darren cake,” Trent said.  “He helped make that too.”

I’d left myself open for that one.  I glanced at the clock; it was 3:00 PM.

“Okay, once more each.  Then we all have to take showers and I’ve got to do a quick load of laundry to conceal the evidence.”

At 5:30 PM exactly, I took the last of the towels out of the drier, folded them and tucked them away in the linen closet.  I’d taken a shower, made both Nick and Trent take shower, and laundered my sheets, the mattress pad and the extra towels using the washer/drier that was stowed in a corner cupboard of the kitchen.  There wasn’t any tell-tale evidence that I’d spent the afternoon being fucked by my security team other than the slight soreness of my butt, and Mom and Dad wouldn’t find out about that.  My phone rang, and I grabbed it, hoping and worrying at the same time…but it was Mom.  Not Mike.

“Hi, Mom,” I said.

“Hi, Sweetie, how was your day?”

“Quiet.  Trent and I took Maxi for a walk, and then came back here for lunch.” I decided to tell her an edited version of the truth and avoid future complications.  “Nick showed up right after we got back, he was way early.  He’d gotten the time wrong, so I fed him lunch, and he spent the afternoon here, too.”

“Did you get some rest?” she asked.

“I went to bed for a couple hours after Maxi’s walk, and then for another hour after lunch.”  How I said that without laughing was a mystery to me.  “Oh, and Uncle Jeffy called.”

“Really?  I thought he was out of town, what did he call about?”

“He is out of town, but there’s some mix-up with the security video.  The police said it was too dim, but Uncle Jeffy said he could see everything clearly.  I gave him Carlos’ number, he knows more about the set-up of the cameras than I do.”

“Sounds like you had a relaxing day.”

“Definitely, Mom,” I answered.  It was getting harder to keep from giggling.

“I just spoke to Dad, and he’s nearly ready to leave.  He’s going to pick me up, and we’re going to Nice Matin for dinner.  Oh, I made the reservation for four.  Are both Trent and Nick still there?”

“Yeah, but Trent is leaving soon, I think.”

“I’ll call right now and add a fifth so Trent can to come to dinner.  He was so nice to you, we’d be happy to have him along.  And, it’s probably a good idea for you to have both of them with you.”

“Definitely,” I said.

I found Nick and Trent in the living room, watching some game on ESPN.  Trent’s large duffle bag was next to him on the floor; I’d caught him just before he left.

“You’re both invited to dinner,” I announced.  “We’re going to Nice-Matin.”

“I’ve walked by that place,” Trent said.  “It looks fancy.”

I shrugged.  “Fancy-shmancy, no one dresses up there, if you want, throw on a blazer if you’ve got one.  But I’m sure the staff will have no objecting to serving two hunky guys in tight t-shirts.”

—————————

I was on the beach, or I thought I was…I was surrounded by tall rocks and the ground was covered with sand; I knew the ocean was just on the other side of the rocks…I was in my red bikini bathing suit; there was a gazebo and thought I spotted Mike inside.  I hurried to enter it, but when I got there it was empty…and then I heard the shouts.  There was a crowd of people walking towards the gazebo pointing their fingers as they yelled; I was scared…there was nowhere to hide…

I woke myself with a small cry, then sagged back against the pillows.  Another fucking nightmare.  I got up, took a couple Advil and tried, unsuccessfully, to go back to sleep; my brain was still buzzing and it was 1:30 AM.  I got out of bed, slipped on my robe, and went to my parent’s room.  As I was about to knock, I heard a moaning sound from inside and a faint, rhythmic squeak.  I retreated, horrified.  It was just wrong to think about my parents having sex, and I certainly wasn’t going to interrupt them.  I looked at the door to the guest room where Nick was asleep, considering whether or not to knock on the door.  I didn’t feel up for more sex, I wanted just to be comforted.  The solution was obvious:  I went and found Maxi, who was happy to curl up with me on the sofa.  I lay down and talked to him in a low voice.

“You’ll protect me, won’t you Maxi?” he just nuzzled my hand to be petted again, so I continued.  “I’m tired of being afraid, Maxi,” I said, feeling my eyes burn.  He seemed to sense my upset – or maybe it was that I stopped stroking him to wipe away the threatening tears – and he licked my chin and my face.  I went back to petting him, and he curled up next to me, contented.  Slowly, surely, I began to feel drowsy.  I’ll just lie here another minute…next thing I knew it was morning, and my Mom was crouching next to the sofa, dressed in a wool bomber jacket, jeans and sneakers.  Maxi was curled up next to me, pressed against my chest.

“Darren, sweetie, did you sleep here all night?”

Maxi stirred and jumped off the sofa, tail wagging, looking at my mom expectantly.  “I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep so I petted Maxi.  Last thing I remember is thinking I’d close my eyes for a minute, so I guess pets live up to their reputation for reducing stress.”

She smiled at me worriedly.  “Did you have a nightmare?”

I nodded.

“Why didn’t you wake me?  Or Nick?”

I couldn’t bring myself to let her know I’d heard her and Dad having sex.  And most certainly couldn’t say if I’d woken up Nick, we would have ended up in my bed together for a chunk of the night, and I wasn’t in the mood.

“I’m not five years old, Mom.  I just needed…the totally uncomplicated affection of a dog.”  Said dog was currently nuzzling her, demanding attention.

She sat on the floor, petted Maxi, then reached up and took my hand.  “Tell me about your dream.”

I remembered it in detail, so it wasn’t a problem.  “It was a lot like the one the night before,” I finished.

She shook her head, perched on the sofa, and hugged me; that was all it took for the tears to start.

“It’s all right, sweetie pie, it’s all right,” she said.  Maxi, alarmed at this display of emotion, jumped up on the sofa and tried to help by insisting that I pet him.

My sobs diminished after a few minutes.  I had to confess, I felt much better; there was nothing like a mom when it came to the fine art of comforting.  My security guards and the guys at school were all hot and sweet, but it wasn’t the same.

“The worst part,” I said, drying my eyes with a tissue from the box she handed me “is that I had a horrible fight with Mike just after I got here.”

“I wondered why you’ve been looking so sad.”

“He was angry that I hadn’t called to tell him what happened and that he’d heard it from Carlos and Rod.”  I gave in to Maxi’s demand and gave him yet another belly rub.

She smiled reminiscently.  “I had a fight with your father just like that.”

“Really?”

“It was years before you were born.  I was doing research for an article on gang violence in New York City, and got caught in a shoot-out.”  At my horrified gasp she said, “I wasn’t hurt, I ducked inside a bodega, I knew the owner and we hid in the back.  Once it was over, I got so wrapped up in getting interviews that I totally forgot to call Dad.  He tried to call me at work, and someone mentioned that I was reporting on a shooting that I’d actually witnessed.  When we finally talked he was furious at me.”

“What’d you do?”

“I promised to never do that again.  And I made him his favorite dinner.”

“I tried to apologize, but Mike wouldn’t accept it.”  I started to choke up again.  “What am I going to do, mama?  He hung up and he didn’t even say goodbye.  What if this is a…a deal breaker?”  I couldn’t get myself to put my fears into words:  I was afraid that Mike would never forgive me and that this was it.

“Sweetie, I can’t imagine that he’d break up with you over this.  I saw the way you two were together when we came right after…everything.  He’s just scared about what happened, and sometimes that comes out as anger,” she said, stroking my hair.

That’s roughly what Trent had told me.

“I better walk Maxi before he explodes,” she said.  Maxi’s ears seemed to prick at the words “walk Maxi.”  “And then I’ll make whatever you want for breakfast.”

“Anything?”

“Within reason,” she qualified.

For my mom that meant not too much sugar, fat or carbs.

“Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and dill,” I began.

“Good choice,” she interjected.

“Whole grain toast…”

“Excellent!”

“And Dad’s triple-berry pancakes.”

She looked undecided for a minute, then nodded yes.  “I’ll get your father up on my way out with Maxi.”

“I’ll put on a pot of coffee.  And make fresh-squeezed orange juice,” I added.

I was in the kitchen, putting the coffee I’d just ground into the pot, when my dad shambled in wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.

“Good morning,” he mumbled sleepily.

“”morning, Dad,” I said.  “Sorry to drag you out of bed.”  I added water and started the coffee pot.

“Are you kidding me?” he asked, stretching.  “You managed to score us eggs and pancakes for breakfast rather than the usual plain low fat yogurt with muesli.”  He gathered the ingredients for his special pancakes, assembling them on the counter, then got a large bowl, a whisk, and a measuring cup from their respective cabinets and drawers.  “This takes me back to when you were a little boy,” he said, smiling.  “If your mother had to travel for work you were so upset.  I made it into something fun by feeding you all the foods she didn’t allow.”

“I remember,” I said, grinning.

“She purposely cut her trips short because she knew I would feed you Jiffy peanut butter with strawberry preserves on white bread, pizza, hamburgers, fried chicken, French fries and worst of all, pancakes for breakfast.  I wouldn’t listen to your nanny about it, either.  I pulled rank as on-site parent.”  He was measuring out the flour and dumped it in the mixing bowl as he spoke.  “Your mother tells me that you had another bad night,” he said casually while he added the rest of the ingredients and started whisking them together.

I looked up from slicing oranges for the juicer and said, “Yeah, I had a nightmare.”

Still not looking at me directly, speaking in that completely casual tone, “We worry that you’re under a lot of pressure, Darren.”

I shrugged.

“You know the minute it’s too much for you, call us.  You can come home to visit or to live.  Whatever you want and whatever you need.”  He began folding frozen berries in the pancake batter. 

“I know,” I said, wondering what exactly had prompted this.

“Uncle Jeffy called me yesterday while I was in the office.”

“About the case?”  I asked as I retrieved the juicer and plugged it in.

“Not exactly.  Carlos took a look at the video from the other night, and he positively identified everyone.”

“So that’s good, right?” I said, pausing before I turned on the noisy appliance.

My dad screwed up his face the way he did just before delivering bad news.  “Not 100%.  Uncle Jeffy thinks that the police lied about the disc they took, maybe even purposely damaged it themselves.”

“Why would they do that?”

“He’s not sure yet, but is doing background checks on the five in the video to see what turns up.”  My father shook his head.  “It was such a great place when I went there.  I thought it would be perfect for you when Yale didn’t work out.”

“It’s not all bad,” I said.  “I’ve got great friends and the courses are actually interesting.”

“Now I wish we’d let you stay in New York,” he continued as if I hadn’t spoken, nearly voicing an admission of fallibility, unheard of from my father.  “It kills me to watch them stall the case and smear you while they do it.”

I’d had only rare glimpses of this protective side of my dad before.  Usually he took the attitude that what didn’t kill me would only make me stronger.

“I know it’s hard for you,” I told him.  “The school means so much to you, you give them a lot of money and…”

“Fuck the university,” he interrupted, loudly.

I stopped, shocked.  It was unimaginable that he’d ever say anything bad about his alma mater, the place he credited with giving him the education that had allowed him to go to Yale law school and be so successful.  He seemed to be struggling with some strong emotion.

“I sent my only child, my son there, trusted them to care for you and what happens?” he said, anguished, pancake now batter forgotten.  “You’re thrown in the middle of a parent’s worst nightmare and it was my idea…”

“No, Daddy,” I found myself reverting to a childish form of address.  “It wasn’t a bad idea,” I allowed.  “And if I hadn’t gone there all my friends would still be in a terrible situation.  What was going on was just wrong.”

He scowled at me.  “You are the most contrary little bastard in the universe.  You kicked and screamed and argued about going there, and now when we’d like you to come home to New York, you won’t!”

I shrugged again.  Then we both started laughing.

“I better get these pancakes going,” he said, putting a griddle on the fancy new stove they’d installed while I was away.  “Don’t you have orange juice to make?”

I stepped over to him, and hugged him; he seemed startled at first, then returned it, stroking my back.

—————————

After nagging and begging, Nick finally gave in and consented to our going to a movie and dinner with my parents that night.  He and I took Maxi for another mid-day walk, and he even let me do a little window-shopping on Columbus Avenue.  I liked to sigh over the clothing I couldn’t afford on my own at Frank Stella, and I loved checking out the display at Schweitzer Linen.  We picked up some iced coffee, then meandered our way back to the apartment, taking time to stop at the dog run with Maxi, where he enthusiastically galloped around with a couple of his canine buddies while we sat on a bench and watched him.

“Too bad we can’t play some more this afternoon, muchacho,” Nick said.

“Too bad for you, maybe,” I answered.  “I’m still having trouble sitting.”

“Hot, that’s what I like to hear.  I like it when my boys feel it for a couple of days after I’ve fucked them,” he said in a low voice.  He scooted a little closer.  “You know, I’ve never considered having a full-time boyfriend to fuck, but if you’re ever in the market…”

More like boy-toy, I thought but didn’t say.  “I’ll keep it in mind,” I answered noncommittally.  Aside from that he’d probably destroy my sphincter in a month, I wasn’t sure I wanted to be some guy’s…uh, not mistress.  Mister?  Whatever you called it, sooner or later it would blow up in my face.

—————————

“Baby, you’re thinking too much again,” Carlos said.

I gave him a dirty look, but had to concede he was right.  We were en route to the university, currently sitting on an airplane.  He’d insisted on taking the aisle seat again.

“I’m worried about seeing Mike,” I confessed.

“Why?” Carlos said sounding puzzled.

I hadn’t meant to get into this.  “We talked on Thanksgiving day after he’d spoken to you…”

“I told you we should have let him know what happened,” Carlos interrupted.

I sighed.  “Well, you were right.  We argued, and then hung up without saying goodbye.”

“What?  He didn’t sound angry after I talked to him.”

“Goody for you,” I said.  “He was plenty pissed off at me.  He scolded me, then said he’d see me today.  He wouldn’t listen to me at all.”

“Now that’s just wrong,” Carlos said.  “You’re going through enough since you’re like…the public face of the law suit, and he’s going to give you shit for not calling him right away?”

“My mom and one of my bodyguards in New York said he wasn’t really angry at me, that he was just scared about what happened and feeling powerless.”

“He shouldn’t take that out on you, it’s not your fault.”

I huffed out an impatient breath.  “You want to tell him that?”

“You bet I will, baby.”

Great, I’d opened my big mouth and done it.  Now I could worry about them arguing over the argument I’d had with Mike.  The fun just didn’t stop.

We made it back to the house in the late afternoon.  I called my parents as soon as we pulled up in Rod’s car.

“Made it back here folks.”

“Thanks for calling,” my mom said.  “Oh, and expect a delivery at 6:00 PM.”

“A delivery of what?”

“We want it to be a surprise,” my dad said.

“Fine, thanks.  Talk to you in a couple days.”

The windows had been repaired completely, I noted, and it looked like we’d gotten a fresh coat of paint and a new front door.  As soon as I walked in the house and shed my coat, Aaron was there, hugging me tightly.

“You poor thing,” he said.  “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” I said.  “Please don’t fuss, Rod and Carlos were there.  Who told you what happened, anyway?”

“I did,” said Rod as he shut the door.  “Everyone here needs to be aware that things have escalated.”

“Whatever,” I said.

“Not ‘whatever,’” Rod said sternly.  “You of everyone here need to be especially careful.”

“Fine,” I said controlling my urge to snap at him.  He was just doing his job.  “I’m going to unpack,” I announced, and then a thought struck me.  “Is Mike here?”

“He’s in your room,” Aiden said.  “He was tired and in a seriously bitchy mood, so we told him to get over it or go take a nap.”

It would seem he’d had the same trouble sleeping as I had.

“I’ll help you with your luggage,” Carlos said, pretending to struggle to lift it off the floor.

“You’re not funny,” I told him.

We climbed the staircase and went to the room I shared with Mike.  What would I do if he was planning to call it quits?  I wouldn’t be the “Prefect’s Consort” anymore, not that the title had ever meant all that much to me, and was now more or less irrelevant.  Where would I sleep?  All the other rooms were taken…

The door was closed.  I took a deep breath, tapped on it as a warning and then opened it and went in with Carlos right behind me.  Mike was sitting in the window seat – which was directly opposite the door – holding a pillow against his chest, his face buried in it.  He looked up as soon as I walked in.

“Darr…honey, you’re back,” he said, giving me a relieved smile, and got up and moved towards me.

We were on nickname and endearment status again, which was a good sign.

“Wait just a fucking minute,” Carlos said, stepping in front of me.  “Isn’t there something you want to say to him, first?  Man, when I called you I didn’t mean for you to call Darren and give him a hard time.”

Mike looked him straight in the eye.  “If it makes you feel any better, I’ve been miserable for the last four days.”

“What made you do such a fucking shitty thing, Mike?  He’s got enough on his head without you shoveling more crap on him.”

“Excuse me,” I said, stepping between them.  “But would you mind not talking as if I’m not here?”

Mike came towards me; I could see the circles under his eyes.  He was pale and looked completely worn out.  He took my hands in his, kissed both of them, then said, “I’m sorry I unloaded on you.  It was really messed up, but when I heard about the whole…incident…it scared me shitless.  Especially what they spray-painted on the front of the house…”

“Wait a minute,” I said.  “What spray-painting on the house?

I turned to look at Carlos, who said, “Good to see you two are okay, I’m going…”

“Nowhere.” I finished for him.  “What did they spray paint?”  The new door and fresh paint job on the front of the house took on a different significance.

Carlos looked uncomfortable and said, “They painted ‘die faggot and ‘Darren Leibowitz is a dead man.’”

“And this was why Rod ordered me to duck down in the back of the car.”

“Part of the reason,” Carlos said.  “You were so tired and stressed, he figured you didn’t need to see that.”

I turned to Mike.  “I think I understand how you felt a little better.  Where is Rod?  He and I are going to have words,” I said threateningly.

“Baby, what difference does it make?” Carlos said, moving to block the door.

“He’s lecturing me to be careful, but doesn’t tell me what’s going on?”

Carlos couldn’t argue that one.

“Sweetheart, couldn’t that wait a little?” Mike asked, coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back against him.  He nuzzled the top of my head, and bent down to plant a kiss on my right ear.

I gasped at the touch of his lips.  “Okay,” I said.  “I’ll deal with him later.”

“Rod owes you one, Mike,” Carlos said as he beat the proverbial hasty retreat, closing the door behind him before I changed my mind.

“God, I missed you,” Mike said, turned me around a kissed me full on the mouth.

I was helpless to do anything but respond.  I hadn’t been in the mood for sex since my last nightmare, but something about us, our connection, shattered any obstacle.  He was walking backwards towards the bed – he seemed to have memorized the layout of the room – and sat down without breaking our kiss.  Then he was on top of me, my arms were around him, my legs parted and he was humping against me.  I grabbed his ass and pulled him against me more securely and bucked under him, grinding my hips against his crotch.  He was fully erect; I could feel it through the soft sweats he was wearing.  I guess he wasn’t all that tired.

He finally stopped kissing me, and drew back, running his thumb over my bottom lip which felt slightly swollen from kissing; then he gently caressed my left cheekbone.

“I was terrified you’d be so angry you’d break up with me,” Mike said.

“I’d say ‘you could have called me,’ but I guess I’m in no position to hand out criticism about phone calls.  I was worried about the same thing,” I confessed.

“Never,” Mike said.  “I will never, ever want to break up with you, even when I’m being a total asshole.”

I laughed, then said “Never is a long time.”

He smiled.  “Yeah.  Isn’t it fucking great?”

He kissed me again, and pulled me to a sitting position and stripped off my sweater and t-shirt.  Then he was unbuckling my belt and had me out of my jeans before I could draw a breath.  He impatiently threw off his sweats, and we came together, skin on skin, pulses pounding in unison, breathing in one another’s scent and indulging in another deep, steamy kiss.  We wrestled with each other, rubbing our erect dicks alongside each other; I ran my hands all over his back and shoulders, down to his ass.  I pulled him against me again, and moved impatiently.

“Fuck me,” I murmured.  “Please…”

He reached for the Vaseline and lubed his dick, then put some more on his finger and gently probed the entrance to my body, that portal to shared pleasure.  He moved his finger in and around, and once he was satisfied that I was adequately prepped, took my legs over his shoulders and pressed his cockhead against my ass.  He pushed; there was a passing moment of resistance, but then he slid in me unimpeded, burying himself up to the balls inside of me.

“Honey,” he breathed and pressed his lips to mine for a quick, hard kiss.  “It just gets better all the time.”

He was moving slowly carefully; I could tell he was trying to hold back.  I didn’t know for sure, but I was willing to bet that he hadn’t cum since the morning of the day before Thanksgiving which made it…four days’ worth of cum that he was about to unload.

“Don’t hold back,” I said.  “Harder.”

“I want it to last,” he moaned.

“We just agreed that we have lots of time to be together.  We can do it again,” I promised as I joined in his rhythm, pushing towards him as he pushed in, pulling back at the same time he did.

His thrusts picked up in tempo, and he was grunting the way he did before cumming.

“Cum with me, Darr,” he gasped out as he ground against me, angling to press against my prostate.

It came as a shock, the tightening of every muscle as he pounded against my ass, breathing ragged and then the glorious, technicolor release.  He was blowing out air as he froze; I could feel his dick swell and pulse inside of me.  Post-coital relaxation kicked in almost immediately; he was heavy on top of me, but I loved the feel of his warm, muscled body against my own, pressing me into the mattress.

He propped himself on his elbows.  “Hi there,” he said.

I smiled at him.  “Hi back.  That was awesome,” I told him.

“You were awesome,” he said, taking my hand and pressing his lips to it.

There was a knock at the door.

This fucking room, I thought.

“Who is it?” Mike called out.

“Aaron.  If you’ve finished your make-up sex, come on downstairs.  Darren’s parents sent pizza for the whole house, but I can’t guarantee there’ll be any left if you wait.”

That was the surprise from Mom and Dad.  Suddenly, I was hungry in a way I hadn’t been in days.

“Let’s hurry,” I said to him.

“Yeah, after that I’ve got major post-sex munchies.”

We hurriedly dressed, and went downstairs to join the others.

“We’ll catch up on more sex after dinner,” Mike whispered to me as we got some food, and gave my ass a squeeze.

“Looking forward,” I said, pushing back against him.

• Upvote 10

9 hours ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

I've considered it. I mean 45 Poz loads in 2 days?

That would be a nice twist. Or you could have one of his protective guards replace his PREP with another pill...without him even knowing! 

Or...finally have him embrace his cumslut by asking Mike to gift him? Though knowing D's personal beliefs, the first 2 are probably more likely. ?

• Upvote 2

Just now, bareall77 said:

That would be a nice twist. Or you could have one of his protective guards replace his PREP with another pill...without him even knowing! 

Or...finally have him embrace his cumslut by asking Mike to gift him? Though knowing D's personal beliefs, the first 2 are probably more likely. ?

All good suggestions.  The last isn't completely unlikely; Darren doesn't object to "the gift" per se, it was the way no one had any choice about it or the rest of their lives that got him angry.  He's all about choice...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

All good suggestions.  The last isn't completely unlikely; Darren doesn't object to "the gift" per se, it was the way no one had any choice about it or the rest of their lives that got him angry.  He's all about choice...

Thanks!

All I know is that this story keeps going and yet continues to develop, stay strong and, at times be hot as hell! Keep up with the great writing?

• Upvote 2

On 11/20/2016 at 3:08 AM, bareall77 said:

Thanks!

All I know is that this story keeps going and yet continues to develop, stay strong and, at times be hot as hell! Keep up with the great writing?

I also remembered -- now that I've thought about -- that at one point Darren argues about going on PREP, saying that if he has to take an anti-viral used to treat HIV, why not just sero-convert? It was Mike who insisted he start it so that Darren's parents wouldn't be any angrier than they were.

• 5 weeks later...