• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long...I had trouble figuring out where to go.  Enjoy!

Chapter 21)

“Your parents are so great,” Aaron told me as he finished a slice of pepperoni pizza.  We were gathered in the living room around the battered coffee table in front of the worn couch; I was on the floor with Mike to my left and Carlos to my right; Ike, Aaron and Aiden were on the couch.  The rest of the frat was scattered around the house, but everyone was chowing down on pizza and salad wherever they were.

“Mom is big on making sure everyone is well fed.  Just be thankful it’s the end of a holiday weekend,” I said after I’d swallowed a mouthful of Caesar salad.

“Why?” Ike asked.

“Because I wouldn’t put it past her to have ordered enough steamed tofu and bok choy with brown rice for the house.  She’s big on healthy eating, but loosens up a little on holidays.”

“This explains the five whole-wheat crust veggie pizzas,” Aiden remarked.

“Yep,” I said, packing the single syllable with enough resignation to earn a few snickers. “I’ll have them for lunch and dinner for the next couple days.”

“If there’s any left,” Ike said.

“I wouldn’t bet on that,” Carlos said. “It’s like a bunch of fucking locusts in there,” he added, nodding at the dining room where the majority of our frat brothers were still congregated.

“Carlos, I just remembered, my dad told me you ID’ed the guys on the security disc,” I said.

“Oh, yeah,” he answered.

I let a minute of silence elapse. “Well?” I prompted.  Why did I have the feeling he didn’t want to talk about it?

“Don’t worry baby, we got it covered,” Carlos said.

Looked like my feeling was more than just an emotional state.

“Don’t give me that,” I said.

“What?” Carlos said, the picture of wounded innocence.

“The ‘don’t bother your pretty little head’ rap,” I snapped.

“Darren needs to know,” Ike said emphatically.

Carlos sighed heavily.

“Was it anyone I might have met?” I asked sarcastically.

“Yeah,” Carlos said. “Vest, Aston and Barnes were there along with a couple of their other buddies.”

“Who?”

“The three assholes who cornered you before Rod was on the job,” Aiden said.

“I thought you’d already, uh, talked to them,” I said, employing a euphemism for Mike, Aiden and Carlos telling the three guys he’d named – all members of the football team – to stay the fuck away from me.  Or else.

“It didn’t take, but we’ll say it again.  A little more loudly this time,” Mike said with unmistakable menace.

“Loudly?” I echoed.

“You don’t want to know, Darren,” Ike said.  “This way if word gets back to our lawyer, you won’t know anything.”

I decided I’d better resign myself to their doing whatever they were going to do.

“Fine.  Whatever.  I’m going to go unpack,” I said as I got to my feet.

“Weren’t you going to do that about an hour ago?” Aaron inquired with an impossibly innocent smile.

“Yeah, I was.  But I decided I’d rather fuck with Mike,” I said with the sweetest smile I could muster.  Silence.  “What, no snappy comeback for the truth?”

“Why don’t I help you, sweetheart?” Mike said.

“I’ll bet that suitcase is still packed tomorrow morning,” Ike said, and everyone laughed.

I ignored them.

Hours later, Mike and I were in bed, just having finished fucking for the third time that day.  We were spooned together; Mike’s left arm was draped over my torso.

“You still haven’t unpacked,” Mike said.

“I know,” I sighed, and snuggled closer to him.  We were quiet for a moment.  “The nights were the worst,” I said, twining my fingers with his; he murmured his assent.  “I had awful dreams.”

“Me, too.”

“Really?” I said twisting around to face him.

“Yeah. That’s why I was in such a lousy mood when we spoke, I was totally exhausted.”

“What did you dream?” I asked him.

He stroked my cheek, and said “That you were in trouble but I couldn’t get to you.  What about you?”

“Mine were all about hostile crowds coming after me, and I had no place to hide.”

“So I was right,” he said, holding me close.  “I’m sorry…”

“Please, don’t apologize again.  I said I understood and I do.”

We were quiet for a minute.

“I really should unpack,” I said, reluctantly disengaging and hauling myself upright, “or I’ll never hear the end of it.  And then it’s time for bed.”

I busied myself stowing clothing, took my shower caddy with all my toiletries to the bathroom and did my pre-bedtime ablutions, then Mike took his turn.  Once we were in bed with the lights out, cuddled together, I finally asked the question that had been nagging me:  “How are we going to get through Winter break and intersession?”

He kissed my shoulder.  “I don’t know, sweetheart,” he answered.

“I leave as soon as my finals are over, and then I get back a couple days before classes start.  When are you scheduled to go?  Maybe we could change our reservations and spend New Year’s…”

“Uh, honey, I don’t visit home for Winter break,” Mike interrupted gently.

“What?”  It was dark, so he couldn’t see my face but I’m sure he heard my confusion loud and clear.

“My family doesn’t celebrate Christmas.”

I sat up and turned on the bedside lamp at its dimmest setting.  “I thought your family was seriously religious.  You said born again Christian on both sides, right?”

“Yeah, well, we don’t celebrate Christmas because there’s nothing in the Bible that says Jesus was born in December.  It’s pretty clear it was originally a pagan holiday that the early Catholic Church took over.”

“So what are you doing for the holiday?” I asked.

He shrugged.  “Same as every year.  I’ll stay here, rest, workout, read…”

“But you can’t stay in the frat house by yourself this year, it’s not safe.  Not to mention it’s terrible that your parents let you spend the holidays alone,” I interrupted.

“I’m used to it,” he said dismissively.  “My mom and dad go out of their way to act like it’s nothing special, so they don’t want to buy an airline ticket or even let me buy my own.”

“Have they always been like this?” I asked, thinking of what it must have been like for him when he was a little boy.  It made my heart ache to think of him watching as the rest of the world celebrated; ads for toys and gifts would have been everywhere.

“As long as I can remember,” Mike said.

I was furious with his family, even though I’d never met them and likely wouldn’t.  My family didn’t celebrate Christmas, but it was unthinkable that Mom and Dad would ignore a school holiday and tell me to stay here.  And that’s when I made the decision.

“Then it’s simple:  you’re coming to New York with me,” I stated flatly, rather than extending an invitation.  “Issuing an order” would be the most accurate description.  “I can’t stand the idea of you here on your own while everyone else is with friends and family.”

“But…” Mike began.

“Don’t worry, we don’t celebrate Christmas either.  You can join us for our traditional Jewish Christmas Eve feast of Chinese food.”

He gulped.  “I don’t think I can afford a ticket.”

“Then I’ll take care of it,” I answered, which meant Mom and Dad would.

“I can’t ask your parents to pay for me to travel to New York,” he translated accurately.

“You won’t have to ask them, I will.  It won’t be a problem.”  He opened his mouth, and I said, “Quit arguing with me.  You know you’re not going to win.”

He pursed his lips and gave me an exasperated look.

“Just say, ‘Thanks Darr, honey.  It sounds like fun.’”

He heaved a sigh.  “Okay I give up.  Otherwise I’m not going to have a minute’s peace for the rest of the year.”

“Substitute ‘my life’ in place of ‘the year’,” I fired back.  “Actually, I’ll hound you in death, too.”

Mike started laughing.  “You would,” he said, then quickly sobered.  “Thanks, sweetheart.  It does sound like fun,” he said with a reluctant grin.

I smiled, hoping it didn’t read as smug in victory.  But I couldn’t hide that I was elated we’d be together for the holidays.

“Thank you Michaelicious.”

—————————

Later that week I got a call from Uncle Jeffy; I was in my room finishing up research for one of my final papers (thank heaven for a good internet connection), but I answered immediately.

“Darren, how are you?” he asked.

“I’m fine, semester’s winding up.  How are you?”  We had to go through the banalities of courtesy prior to his delivering whatever news he had.

“I’m very good.  There’ve been more…developments, I’ll call them, in the case.  I hired an investigator to do deep research on the five guys that Carlos identified and came up with some very interesting information.”

“Really?”

“Yes.  It seems that Sergeant Martin Hitt, who was on duty that night, is the maternal uncle of one of the attackers,” I heard papers rustle as he looked for the information “Jim Barnes.”

“What?” I said, horrified.  “I can’t even trust the cops in this town?”

“In addition my investigator was able to trace the movements of our five young men and the police sergeant that night, and she found out that immediately after their attack on the house, they went out drinking with Mr. Zetcher.  In interviews the bar keeper and wait staff were able to help construct a fairly persuasive case that Sergeant Hitt and Mr. Zetcher were completely aware of their plans.”

“So now what?  Are we going to have to hire a private police force?” I demanded.

“No, Darren, not at all.  I’ll be there to conduct depositions next week.  I’ve notified opposing counsel, and have faxed and FEDEXed a letter to the state attorney general with a copy to the state senator and representative demanding a special prosecutor and protection for you from state police, since it looks like the local authorities are part of the problem.  I’ve also notified the FBI.”

He sounded pleased, very much in control of the situation.

“This case is going to blow wide open,” Uncle Jeffy continued, “and I’ve got these bastards by the short hairs.  Your mother will be writing a piece for her column and her blog, plus she’s contacted an acquaintance who is a producer of 60 Minutes.  The university and the defendants will beg to settle and I will make them pay.  But you must be on guard, Darr, and that means being security-conscious.  The alarm on the house has to be set every night without fail, and I’ve spoken to Carlos about creating a back-up video system in case someone tries to disable the cameras.  The security company has been instructed to alert the state police along with the local police department if there are any other incidents.”

“Okay,” I said.  “I promise to be extra careful.”

“Good, but Rod is going to meet with the entire fraternity to impress on them the importance of saying nothing at all about your schedule or theirs, and especially about Winter break plans.  It seems our hooligans had a good idea you’d be alone in the house when they hit, and had figured that out from casual conversations about the Thanksgiving holiday.  You’ll have to take some roundabout routes and vary how you get to and from your classes every day so no one can peg you to a routine…”

“Isn’t that a little over the top?” I interrupted.

“Darren Matthew Leibowitz, do I have to remind you that you were nearly strangled to death only a few months ago?  We need to take every precaution as long as you’re still a student at the University.  So from now on you’ll have two bodyguards with you whenever you’re out on campus.”

I sighed.  Wonderful.  Maybe they’ll want to fuck me, too?  I thought sourly.  Moving back to New York looked pretty good right now.  But I wouldn’t – couldn't – leave Mike.

Oy.

—————————

“Okay…are you ready for this?” I called to the assembled members of the frat, and signaled to Carlos to start the track, which started with sirens and a repeated shout of “oh shit.”  I rapped, like Fergie, having drafted Aiden and Aaron (impassive in sun glasses) as back up:

It’s me
Darren
The PIMP

Aiden, Aaron!

(Hey, Darren) (What’s up baby?!?)

Come on

When I come to the clubs, step aside (Oh, shit)
Part the seas, don’t be having me on line (Oh, shit)
V.I.P ‘cause you know I gotta shine (Oh, shit)
I’m Darren Dare
And me love you long time (Oh shit)

This was the opening of the Alpha Iota Delta Sigma holiday party the Friday night before finals week.  First was a meeting to update everyone on developments in the civil and criminal cases; since everyone was in one place, it was the perfect time to have a party.  This time the whole thing had to be completely under wraps, no one but current frat members.  If opposing counsel heard anything they’d make the most of it – after leaking it to the media – and use it to bolster the idea that I was an out of control cum slut.  Of course that was true, but it was nobody’s business but mine.

I’d tried to get someone else interested in doing an ice-breaker, but everyone I asked moaned that finals week was in two days, and who had time to think about putting together anything.  I went with Fergie’s London Bridge and changed a few words:  for one thing, I was “Darren Dare,” not “Fergie-Ferg.”  When we hit “Every time I climb up on a dude/paparazzi put my business in the news” everyone responded with hoots and laughter.  For the…choreography was a little too grand, steps was more like it, Aiden Aaron and I did the “London Bridge is falling down” game that kids play, with me skipping between them, stopping when their arms came down on either side of me.

There was a buffet of party food, my holiday gift to the frat (chips, salsa, pizza, chicken wings and assorted cookies) that was, unbelievably, being ignored.  Everyone was moving to the music; Mike was standing up front.  Like the official video, I pushed up against him, grinding my hips into his crotch, licking the front of his shirt, and grazing his lips with mine.  Unlike the video, he wasn’t dressed as a sentry to the British royal family and sure didn’t stand there impassively.  I faltered on the last verse of the rap, and gave up all together once we started kissing.

Fortunately, the playlist that Carlos had assembled segued directly to the original version.  The room took on the feel of a sex-fueled rave, a latter-day bacchanal.  All around us, guys were stripping off their clothes; Mike and I stripped in record time.  His hands were everywhere on my body:  long strokes on my torso and down my back, fondling my butt, teasing my ass crack with his fingers.  I was panting, rubbing against him, my dick hard and drooling.

I pulled his head down and whisper/shouted in his ear “Breed me now.”

“Drink this,” he said, handing me a glass of what looked like lemonade, but had a salty taste.  Ah – “Communion libation.”  I didn’t know what was in it, but I suspected there was a dose of “G” carefully calibrated to make me relax without putting me totally under.

He pushed me onto one of the arm chairs, spread with the black silk sheet that I’d been covered with for my initiation, now serving its rightful purpose as a fuck sheet.  My ass was towards him; I could feel his lips on the back of my neck and shoulders.  Next, I felt him slipping a cum cube inside of me, the cold both a shock and a turn on, and then he was rubbing his engorged shaft against my butthole.

“Fuck me,” I shouted, now frustrated.  I wanted his dick inside me, massaging the cum out of my prostate and wanted to feel him shooting inside of me, flooding my ass with his hot, toxic load.  We hadn’t had sex in a couple days, partly to save up for tonight, partly because we were both overwhelmed with preparing for finals and finishing off classes for the semester.

So impatient,” he said into my ear as he pushed his hard dick into my asshole.  He entered slowly, agonizingly so.  I tried to push back, to hurry him up, but he grabbed my hips and held them in place.  “We’re going to take this at my speed for a change,” he said.

I groaned in frustration, and started to reach back between us to stroke Mike’s balls, but the position I was in made it hard.  Then Carlos joined us, and after scoping out the situation offered, “I’ll hold his hands in place, man.  You concentrate on fucking him.”

“This isn’t fair,” I said, starting to laugh even though I was frustrated and horny.

“You’re such a greedy little pig, you never let any of us fuck you nice and deep and slow,” Mike whispered in my ear.  “It’ll make cumming twice as intense.”

“If I don’t die of old age first,” I snapped.  “Damn it, fuck me harder.”

“Not yet, Darr.  I want you to feel every inch of my raw dick slip inside of you,” he said pushing forward a fraction more.

Mike kissed and licked my ears and the back of my neck as he gradually, torturously entered me.  It was…well, awesome, but he was going to drive me crazy.  I tried a different tack:  begging.

“Please, Mike, please,” I pleaded as I tried to twist my hips out of his hard grasp.  “I need it.”  I kept whining out variations of the same thing, but it didn’t have any effect.  After a minute of that, Carlos shut me up with an intense, open-mouthed kiss.

Now even more sensation crowded in on me:  Carlos’ warm lips and thrusting tongue combined with the slow, steady building of pressure as Mike advanced his dick a nanometer at a time.  Finally, after what felt like hours but was only minutes, I felt Mike’s pubic hair press against my butt.  He pulled back a bit faster but still too slowly as far as I was concerned, and then gently pressed forward.  I moaned into Carlos’ mouth as Mike fell into a measured tempo, fast enough that my prostate was getting a thorough massage, but not hard enough to put me over the edge.  It was maddening and incredible.  I was experiencing the benefits of going slowly, but my body was crying out for release, my dick twitching. 

Mike whispered into my ear, “Your ass is so sweet.  Love fucking all that poz cum into your butt.”

His thrusts sped up a little, but he eased off and started long-dicking me to prolong the exquisite torture he was putting me through, slowing to probe my prostate with his dickhead.  After a few minutes of that, he couldn’t hold back and his thrusts started to gain speed and force, and I could feel my own release starting to build.

“Harder,” I managed to gasp between kisses with Carlos.

“This is what you want, honey, isn’t it?” Mike panted into my ear.  “Being fucked good and hard by a man’s cock inside that tight little hole of yours.  Push your ass out, open up and take my dick and all my….CUM!” he finished, roaring out the last word as his hips went into over drive.

He froze in place, and could feel his cocking flexing inside of me right on top of my prostate. That was it for me, and I joined him in a super-intense orgasm that I could feel from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.  It left me gasping and limp; Mike’s arms were wrapped around me and I became aware that he was kissing the back of my neck and shoulders.  How long had that had been going on?

“My turn,” said Carlos, and he walked around to the other side of the chair and turned me to face him.  I was as limp as spaghetti when he wrapped the sheet around me, lifted me and carried me to the sofa.  Carlos set me down between Ike’s legs, who arranged the sheet underneath my hips, then wrapped his muscular arms around me to hold me in place.  Carlos took my legs over his shoulders and began to enter me, pushing in slowly and steadily.  It was a continuation of the erotic torture that Mike had begun:  every nerve ending felt super-sensitive in the wake of the release I’d just experienced, and Carlos’ dick was stretching me to the max.  But I was completely limp as Carlos began thrusting in and out.

“Oh, man, Mike got you all ready for me.  Your ass is so slick I don’t need lube, and you’re so relaxed my dick slipped inside really easy.”

“Maybe easy on your end,” I murmured.  “I swear I can feel your cock in the back of my throat.”

“That’s how it’s supposed to feel, buen chico, when I put my big, fat pinga up inside you…you like that, baby?”

I moaned inarticulately in response.

“We’re all gonna fuck you” Ike said, “end the semester the way we started it – with a gang-bang of your hot hole.  Only this time everyone will dick you – 21 charged loads, plus the cum cube.”

It was then I noticed that everyone was standing in a circle around the sofa, all naked, sporting dicks of varying levels of size and arousal.  I felt a flash of lust at the thought that all of them were just waiting to fuck me, one after the other.  My breathing quickened, and my not-so-inner cum slut was ready and raring to go.

“I want it,” I groaned.  “Every last drop from all of you.”

Carlos began to fuck me harder, as if the idea of the gang bang was too exciting for him to hold back.  Then he groaned and held himself in place, buried in me.

“Did you come?” I asked.

“Almost,” he panted.  “Hard to resist…but this is good for you baby.  You think too much about the destination…you gotta learn to enjoy the trip.”

“Couldn’t we do that on the way to the Italian restaurant instead?” I said plaintively, making everyone in hearing distance laugh, then spread it on to those who missed it creating successive waves of laughter.

“Just lie back, let me take care of you,” Carlos leaned forward and whispered, kissing me and brushing my hair back where it had fallen over my eyes.  Then he sat up and began the slow, torturous build again, only to stop short once more…and again.  Each time I leaked more precum, and was all but desperate for release when finally Carlos began really banging hard against me.  I could feel he’d reached the point of no stopping, no return.

“Here it comes, baby, a big load of toxic Latin leche, gonna knock you up good,” he said as he ruthlessly hammered my butt.

Ike was kissing my neck and playing with my nipples as Carlos went into overdrive, fucking another load out of me that spattered over my chest.

Muchos caliente, baby,” he moaned while he kept pumping in and out to prolong the orgasm, finally covering my mouth with his before pulling out.

“I’m next,” said Ike.  “The bitch is in heat, no one needs to hold him in place,” he announced as he spread me and pushed himself inside.  Next, he pulled my legs over his shoulders so he was totally buried in my ass and slowly moved in and out.

“Take that big, black raw cock in your white butt.  You like having a big black stallion fill you with charged cum?”

“Yes,” I panted.  “Do it, fuck me.”

“Like this?” Ike said, and started long-dicking me, ramming against me as hard as he could.

It hurt a little, but was a huge turn on:  a big, muscular black guy taking control, using my ass however he wanted.  “Breed me, fill me up now!”

“Man, haven’t you learned the benefits of going slow yet?” he asked as he changed over to soft, slow strokes.

My back arched; I swore I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head; perspiration beaded all over my body.  I couldn’t move even though I badly want to.  I had no will, no choice but to go at the pace whoever was fucking me set.  It was wonderful.  And terrible.

The rest of the night seemed to melt away as the drink Mike had given me did its work.  I was aware of every touch and caress, but the guys kind of melted one into another, as did my orgasms.  The one standout was the acolyte who was nominally with McCloskey.  He was a smooth, petite little Puerto Rican boy, Noel who I’d fucked once.  The surprise was that for all his diminutive stature he not only had a luscious ass but was hung.  Huge.

“I never fucked anybody before this,” he said apologetically as he carefully slid inside me.

I sighed as I felt his cock head opening me up.  “You’re doing fine,” I murmured hoarsely.  “Just think of everything you like a top to do when he fucks you…” I trailed off.

With that advice, Noel pulled my legs over his shoulders and sheathed himself completely inside my ass.

“Take it, cunt,” he snarled.  “Take that Rican dick.”

Ah…Noel liked to be called names and given orders I thought dreamily.

“It’s all yours,” I breathed.  “Take it, use me…I love getting fucked.”  I was able to get my arm under and between us to stroke his balls and ass.  Due to his inexperience, he couldn’t hold back, and in short order he was pounding against me, gave a sharp cry in Spanish as he released his load inside of me.

Everyone in the room literally cheered as they watched him shoot his first load inside an ass; he was breathing as heavily as if he’d just finished a decathlon.

“That was really hot,” he said.  “We’ll have to do it again sometime.”

“How about right now, since you came so quickly?” I said, and squeezed his half-hard dick with my sphincter.

“Oh, yeah, baby,” Noel said. “Keep doing that and I’ll come again in about 30 seconds.”

I massaged his dick with my ass, and – the miracle of youthful sex drive – he was fucking me again and shot another load inside me.

“Okay, move your sweet ass,” Ruhiu said.  “My turn.”

By the time everyone had finished fucking me it was closing in on midnight, and everyone descended on the buffet.

“Can I get something to eat?” I asked Mike sleepily.

“I've got plenty of dick,” he teased.

“Seriously – I’m hungry after all that,” I complained.

“I got you a plate,” Aiden said, handing me a dish piled with chips and salsa, a slice of pizza, chicken wings and a couple of chocolate chip cookies, along with a large glass of sparkling water with ice.  “Sorry, no wine for you – not safe after that dose of G,” said Aiden, proving my suspicions to be correct.

“It’s perfect,” I said as I gulped half of it down and then went to work on the food.  Mike got his own plate and sat next to me; we took turns feeding each other.

“Another great party.  You’re the perfect Social Director,” Mike said.

“Speaking of which,” I said as I attempted to stand, “I’d better organize the clean-up.”

“No, no, sweetheart.  Aaron is coordinating that.  You’ve done enough for one night.”

I settled against him and closed my eyes, relieved that I didn’t have to try to move or even think.

“Time for bed, honey,” Mike said.

“I don’t think I can manage the stairs,” I murmured sleepily.

“No worries,” he said.  Setting our plates aside, he lifted me and carried me upstairs to our room.  I insisted on flossing and brushing after the late-night snack, and then was ready to go to bed; we got in and snuggled together.

“It was really hot watching you get banged by all those guys,” he whispered.  I could feel his dick hardening against me.

“Pervert,” I said teasingly.

“100%...you bring it out,” he said, and kissed my lips, then my chin, my neck, my shoulders.  Even though I was half asleep, I felt my own desire began to build and grow.  I rolled over on my back and Mike parted my legs with his knee in one smooth motion.  Then he was lifting my hips, my right leg around his waist, my left leg over his shoulder.  That made it easy for me to reach around and caress his sensitive ball sack as he pushed inside me and began to pump in and out of my ass again.

“Not too fast,” I said in a low seductive voice.  “You’ve won me over…”

He smiled down and proceeded to give me the ride of my life up to that point.  After about the fifth or sixth guy – I’d lost count – I stopped cumming, exhausted but happy.  But Mike knew just the right angle, the right pressure, the right speed to not only get me excited but to bring me off every time.

What else were boyfriends for?

Besides, I’d kept one little thing a secret from everyone that had made me extra horny for their spunk.  I’d come to a decision on my own:  I hadn’t taken a dose of Truvada in a week.

So this time the breeding would take.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

With each chapter I like Darren more and more. Great writing of the story, keeping it fresh, without losing the hot sex and characters you have developed with a passion, sarcasm, and gusto rarely seen.

Well done with a great twist! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bareall77 said:

With each chapter I like Darren more and more. Great writing of the story, keeping it fresh, without losing the hot sex and characters you have developed with a passion, sarcasm, and gusto rarely seen.

Well done with a great twist! 

Thanks!  So glad you like it.  And I knew you'd like that last little throw-away that wasn't a throw-away.

• Upvote 1

I have to thank everyone who has left positive feedback and all the readers (close to 35K) of this story.  In the midst of such stressful times, socially, politically and culturally, it's really heartening to create something that brings people pleasure!

• Upvote 1

The best part of this chapter is :

"Besides, I’d kept one little thing a secret from everyone that had made me extra horny for their spunk.  I’d come to a decision on my own:  I hadn’t taken a dose of Truvada in a week.

So this time the breeding would take.," 

So let the real fun begin. 

Thanks for a great erotic story

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

It actually inspired me to write a story of my own involving a club / sauna complex, and a night out for the aids hospital ward.

Should have it posted soon. 

Again, thanks for the story so far. Brilliantly filthy. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally...sorry...lots of stuff going on.

Chapter 22)

“Darr?  Honey?  Wake up, we’re here,” said an insistent voice.  I felt a hand grasp my left arm and apply a little pressure.

“What, huh?” I said as I was forced awake and found myself looking into Mike’s eyes.  “Good morning,” I said drowsily, smiling, stroking his cheek and giving him a kiss.

He chuckled.  “You’re really out of it.  We’re here.”

“Where here?” I said shaking my head, then running my hands over my face and through my hair in an attempt to clear my fuzzy brain.

“New York, where else?  The flight landed and everyone else has gotten off the jet, they’re just waiting for us.”

“I guess I fell asleep,” I said, yawning while I dug under the seat in front of me for my messenger bag.

“That’s one way of putting it,” Mike answered, giving me a hand up and taking charge of our coats and his backpack as we deplaned while smiling our thanks to the flight crew.

I couldn’t believe we had completed the trip and that there hadn’t been a single hitch:  no midnight raid, no death threats spray painted on the door and no broken windows.  But in late November when I called, the only pair of tickets available for the week before Christmas was a flight that left at 6:15 AM.  That meant getting to the airport by 4:45 AM at the latest.  I was anything but a morning person, so Mike had to more or less drag me out of bed.

Rod and his business partner, Jack, drove us to the airport, taking a round-about route.  As far as I could tell, no one followed us.  I delivered holiday bonus checks that my parents had sent for Rod and Jack, then Rod escorted us inside and kept watch as we checked our bags and went through security.  We’d purchased muffins and coffee before boarding the first flight and more coffee and egg sandwiches during a layover in Detroit.  But even with all the caffeine I sucked down I’d slept through both flights.  Having Mike near allowed me to relax – I felt safe and secure.

Now we were in the terminal at New York’s LaGuardia Airport walking towards baggage claim.  I was still pretty fatigued; it was hard to keep pace with Mike’s long-legged strides, seemingly completely unaffected by the early start and long trip.

“How is it I’ve never noticed before that you’re a morning person?” I asked him.

He shrugged.  “Farm boy here.”

“You’re a farm boy?  Literally?” I said in disbelief.

“Yup.  My family lives in southwestern Pennsylvania, just over the state line from Maryland.  We grow organic vegetables, there’s an apple orchard and we raise free-range chickens and ducks.  My dad is also a park ranger.”

“The things I’m still learning about you.”  This was why he owned a couple of pairs of heavy-duty work boots.

We hadn’t talked a lot about Mike’s family; my sense was he found the topic painful, so I hadn’t pushed it.  I knew that they were Christian fundamentalists of some sort, didn’t observe Christmas and that Mike was the eldest of three boys, but that was it.  We made it down the small flight of stairs to baggage claim, all the while buffeted by the swirling pre-holiday crowd.

“My mom said she’d meet us somewhere around…” I began and then heard her call my name.

“Mom!” I exclaimed as she made her way toward us, wearing a dark coat over a chunky knit black sweater and black leggings and boots, with a rose pink cashmere scarf looped around her neck.  We hugged, and then she turned to greet Mike, taking his large hands in her slender, delicate ones.

“Mike, welcome to New York.  It’s wonderful to see you again, I’m so glad you could visit with us for the holidays,” my mom said.

“Oh, no, thank you Mrs. Leib…I mean, Mimi,” he answered, remembering that she hadn’t taken my dad’s name, and wanted him to call her Mimi anyway.  “I really appreciate the chance to see New York and spend time with Darren and you and Mr. Leibowitz.”

“You’re always welcome in our home,” my mother said.  “Let’s grab your bags, and I’ll get a car to pick us up.”

Twenty minutes later we were on our way into the city in a comfortable SUV.  I was in the back seat with Mike; my mom rode shotgun.  I leaned against Mike, my eyes at half-mast.

Mom sighed.  “You stayed up late to do laundry and pack, didn’t you,” she said to me.

“Yeah.  I was booked all day yesterday, two tests with just a lunch break,” I said through a yawn.

“How was the trip?”

“It was fine, almost no turbulence.  Darren slept soundly all the way here,” Mike answered for me.

“I think we’ll have a quiet day, then, if that’s okay with you.  We’ll have lunch once you’re settled and tonight we have dinner reservations at Nice Matin.  After that, you can watch a movie or do whatever you’d like.”

Nice Matin, my favorite…sounds good,” I mumbled and slipped into a light doze as I felt Mike’s muscular arm slip around me.

This homecoming was in complete contrast to Thanksgiving, when I spent the ride home fuming and feeling sorry for myself.  Since things had been so quiet – no incidents at school for weeks – Uncle Jeffy, Mom and Dad had decided that having Mike accompany me was enough.  At 6’2” tall and 215 pounds he had more than enough muscle to take care of anybody who even tried to harass me.  Since we didn’t plan on spending much (if any) time apart, hired muscle would have been redundant.  We’d be able to sightsee at our leisure; I was looking forward to taking him to my favorite places along with the usual tourist stuff, like Ellis Island, the Empire State Building and the 9/11 Memorial.

I drifted out of my nap to hear my mom say, “…relieved you’re with him.  I think he’s – well, to say the least – more comfortable with you than with professionals.  Though the guards we hired for Thanksgiving were very nice, this will be much more fun for Darren.  And for his father and me.”

I pretended to be asleep and just managed to keep from laughing at Mom’s characterization of Trent and Nick as “very nice.”  But I certainly agreed that having Mike here was more relaxing than sneaking around like I did last time, for all that I enjoyed myself with those two studs.  No one fucked me quite the way Mike did, and with him I could work on being bred for keeps.  So far no sign that it’d worked – not even a cough or a sneeze.  I wondered how long it would take.  Maybe even now the virus was taking hold?

I must have drifted off again, because it seemed like seconds later that the SUV was letting us off at the apartment house where I’d grown up.  Mom slipped the driver a cash tip after he helped us unload our luggage.  Mike looked around, wide-eyed as he took in the neighborhood where we lived.  Across 81st Street was Hayden Planetarium, and just beyond it was the Museum of Natural History.  To the left, at the eastern end of the block, Central Park beckoned; to the west was Columbus Avenue with its shops and restaurants, Pizzeria Uno prominent on the corner.  His expression was admiring as he gazed at the elegant Beaux Arts façade of the building that I’d always called home.

Javier was on duty and he opened the door greeting me enthusiastically.

“Mr. Darren, good to see you back so soon.  Nice for your family you could visit for the holidays,” he said as he shook my hand.

“Thanks, Javier.  Your family is good?”

“Couldn’t be better.  The oldest is on the honor roll at school for three months running!” Javier answered, his face beaming with pride.

“Congratulations,” I said.

Javier looked at Mike inquiringly, and I realized I hadn’t considered how to introduce Mike.  I made a snap decision that I wasn’t going to hide anything on this trip.  Everyone knew I was gay; when I decided to come out at age 15, it had been impossible to shut me up on the subject.

“This is Mike Prescott, my boyfriend.  Mike this is Javier, the best doorman in the world.”

They shook hands; if Javier was surprised he hid it well.  In spite of the slight tension I felt in the moment, I was unable to stifle a huge yawn.

“Darren, sweetie, we better get you upstairs,” my Mom said, steering me towards the elevator, Mike following.  “He was up late packing, even though they had an early flight,” she explained to Javier over her shoulder.

“Kids,” he said, commiserating parent-to-parent with my mom.

As soon as we got off the elevator we could hear Maxi’s barks interspersed with high-pitched yelps.

“He only barks that way when you come home,” my mother said as she unlocked the door.

Maxi burst in the hall as soon as the door opened, whining hysterically, sniffing at my suitcase, jumping on me, then running around in circles, unable to contain himself.

“C’mon Maxi,” I said as we entered the apartment and he followed immediately, now inspecting Mike’s suitcase.

“Uh, he isn’t going to, um…‘mark’ his territory, right?” Mike asked uneasily.

“Oh, no, he’s very well trained,” my mother assured him.

“Maximillian Amadeus Grandiamus, come here and meet Mike,” I said as I picked the dog up and accepted his “kisses.”

“Maximillian Amadeus what?” Mike echoed, starting to laugh.

“Grandiamus.  Long dog, long name.  He goes by Maxi, really.”

“Well, hi there Maxi,” Mike said, carefully offering the back of his hand.  Predictably, the dog immediately nuzzled Mike’s hand expecting to be petted.  “He’s just like you, pushy and demanding,” Mike said with a grin.

“He knows what he wants, that’s all.  And he has good taste.”

“Can’t argue with that,” Mike said.

I put Maxi down, took Mike’s letterman jacket – I never would have believed that I’d date the captain of the football team, even though the season was cancelled – and hung it in the hall closet next to my long winter coat, then led the way out of the entryway into the front hall.  Mike paused for a moment to look around, then said, “This is a beautiful place you have, Mrs., uh, Mimi.”

My mom smiled.  “Thanks so much, Mike.  I thought we’d put you in the guest room…”

“Mom,” I interrupted impatiently, “Mike and I have been sharing a bed for the past four months.  What’s the point of putting him anyplace other than my room?”

She looked startled.  “Well, uh, I…”

“Plus I know Grandma and Grandpa let you and Dad sleep together when you weren’t married.”

“Your grandmother has a big mouth,” my mom grumbled, accurately pinpointing my source.  “Daddy and I were engaged to be married at the time.”

I continued to press my case.  “It’s not like you have to worry that I’m going to get pregnant.”

Mom massaged her temples and said, “Fine, I give up.  Your grandparents are going to be staying overnight after the Chanukah party, anyway, so this will make it easier.”

“Grandma and Grandpa are visiting from Florida?” I said, excited at the prospect of seeing them; I would love for them to meet Mike.  “What about their apartment downstairs?”  When my grandparents sold the place to Mom and Dad, they bought a smaller apartment in the building as a pied-á-terre for when they visited New York.

My mom looked faintly uncomfortable.  “No, it’s Grandma and Grandpa Leibowitz.”

I stared back at her, speechless.

“Sweetie, I know you find them…difficult…”

“Difficult?” I echoed sarcastically.  “I guess you could say that, since my father’s mother strongly implied that I was mentally ill when she found out that I’m gay and told you to send me for conversion therapy.”  I had refused to refer to my dad’s parents as my grandparents ever since the ugly scene just before I left for college.

Mike watched us lob arguments back and forth as if he were at the U.S. Open, wisely remaining silent.

“Darren, the entire family is coming here this year for the gift exchange, your aunts, uncles and cousins from both sides.  We couldn’t exclude them.”

“Great.  Perfect.  Maybe Mike and I can take Maxi for a two-day walk.  Or I’ll call Nana and ask her if we can hide out at her place.  When were you planning to let me know they were coming?”

“Do you have to be so difficult?” my mom countered without answering me.  “I know it’s uncomfortable for you.  But Dad and I have made it clear that you’ve brought a friend to visit from school and that they have to be on their best behavior.”

“Do they know he’s my boyfriend?” I asked bluntly.

“Well…not exactly.”

I exhaled, controlling myself with difficulty.  But I could see how anxious my mom was, so I relented, entertaining myself with the thought of laying a big, wet smooch on Mike in front of my father’s parents.

“Okay.  As long as they’re civil, I’ll be civil back.”

She smiled, relieved.  “I’m sure it’ll be fine.  You’ll be surrounded by family and Mike.”

I planned to remain glued to Mike or someone to avoid any time alone where I could be cornered and harangued for the duration of their stay.  Maybe I should insist on having Trent and Nick here, too.  If there was ever a time for bodyguards…

I yawned widely again, feeling twice as exhausted after the burst of adrenaline had worn off.  “Mike, follow me,” I said.  “Let’s unpack then have lunch.”

“Sweetie, it’s a little early,” my mom said. 

Glancing at my watch, which had the time at 11:45 AM, I had to concede she was correct.

“But you’ve been travelling all morning, I’m sure you could use a snack, and then lunch a little later,” she said.

We went to my room, Maxi bringing up the rear.  As soon as we were in my room, he jumped up on the bed, circled a couple times, and then settled down for a little nap.  All the excitement had worn him out; at six years old, he wasn’t a puppy anymore.

Mike looked around as we unpacked, taking in the calming colors and my choices in decoration, and seemed to like them.  “You have a private bathroom?”

“Yeah, this used to be my nanny’s room.”

“You had a nanny?” he said, surprised.

“With working parents, it’s not uncommon in New York.”

“The way you speak to your mom…” he said, coming to a halt.

“Yeah?” I said puzzled.

“Do you always argue like that?” 

“Not always, but, yeah, we discuss things that involve the whole family.  Why?”

“If I ever question my parents…well, it’s not pretty.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, my dad makes most of the decisions.”

“What century are they living in?  The 19th?”

“It’s all from the Bible.”

“Oy, then it’s more like second century.  BCE.”

Mike laughed at my candid opinion.  “Now I know how you had the courage to go back at Zetcher the way you did.  You’d had a lifetime of practice.”

“I guess it’s an Upper-West-Side-New-York-Jewish-liberal thing.  I was encouraged to question everything and not accept easy answers.”  Then I giggled a little.  “But I don’t think Mom and Dad were quite ready for me.”

“I’ll bet they weren’t.”

“Ha-ha,” I answered sarcastically.

After a snack of toast with almond butter and hot tea, I showed Mike the rest of the apartment, Maxi sticking closer than my shadow.  It was like seeing it anew through Mike’s eyes – things I take for granted were now somehow refreshed.

“That picture was in your book, Mimi, right?” he asked, indicating the large framed portrait of my parents and me hanging over the sofa, taken when I was around a year old.  I was caught in mid-laugh, seated on my mom’s lap, clutching my father’s index finger; his other arm was around my mom, and both of them were looking down at me with wide smiles.  I’d always liked it, but hadn’t known that it was in that stupid memoir.

“You’ve read it?” she said nervously, casting a worried glance in my direction.

“It was assigned in a writing course I took, it’s a really sweet story.”

She smiled, gratified, then said “I’m afraid Darren was ambushed with it when he was in eighth grade.”

“You should read it,” Mike told me.

“Sure,” I said back.  When hell freezes over.

He moved on to the piano that sat at an angle next to the sofa.  “This must be an antique,” Mike said, running his hand over the smooth, polished surface of the rosewood Steinway grand.  “It’s beautiful.”

“You know pianos?” I asked.

“A bit, because my parents made sure I saw a lot of classical music concerts.  But it’s the woodwork that’s really special,” he said, running a careful finger over the elaborately carved lattice music stand, with the Steinway logo (a lyre) in the center.

Finally, I showed him the adjoining library/TV room.  There was an entertainment center that included a wide-screen flat panel television; the family PC and shelves filled with books, pictures, CDs and DVDs.  A loveseat, a couple of recliner chairs and a chaise longue large enough for two constituted the seating arrangements.

“This is the most comfortable seat in the house,” I said, sitting on the dark gray, plushy chaise.  Maxi jumped up and made himself comfortable on my lap.  “See, Maxi agrees with me.”

Mike sat down then leaned back, experimentally, groaning a little.

“You are not kidding,” he said yawning as he rubbed behind the dog behind his ears.  Maxi looked as if he’d be content to stay in place for the rest of the day.  “This is the perfect spot for relaxation.”

Looking from Mike to me, my mom said “You both look ready for             a nap.”

Mike stretched and yawned.  “I think you’re right.  We’ve been going since before dawn.”

She dimmed the lights, then slid the pocket door partway closed.  “I’ll wake you for lunch in another hour or so.”

Mike turned on his side, put his arms around me and nuzzled my ear.  “If I weren’t so sleepy I’d probably rape your ass right about now.”

“Sounds good,” I said on yet another yawn.  “Wake me up when you’re ready.”  Maxi was already breathing quietly and evenly, his body a warm, comforting weight.  With Mike’s muscled arm across my chest I was perfectly comfortable.  “You okay?  Need a blanket?” I murmured, now only half-awake.

“This is fine,” Mike whispered.  “You do a great job of keeping me warm.”

And that was the last thing either of us said as we both gave in to the pull of exhaustion and fell into a deep sleep.

Sometime later I was pulled from sleep by the realization that I needed to go to the bathroom.  Immediately.  I didn’t really want to get up, but I didn’t have much choice.  Fortunately the guest bath was immediately adjacent to the library, just off a short connecting hallway between the front hall and this room.  I gently disengaged myself from Mike’s embrace; Maxi was nowhere to be seen.  Once the urgent need had been seen to, I glanced at my watch:  2:41 PM.  Mom must have let us sleep, and I was now ravenous.

When I returned to the library, Mike was awake.

“Sorry,” I said.  “It was urgent.”

“I could use a trip to the bathroom myself,” he said stretching.

And I could watch him stretch and flex his muscles all day, I sighed to myself.

I showed him to the guest bath, then went to see what had happened with my mom and lunch.  I found her sitting at the kitchen table, working on her laptop.  She closed it when she saw me and said, “You’re up.”

“Mom, you didn’t wait on lunch, did you?”

“No, I already ate, but the two of you were so soundly asleep, I decided not to wake you.  Besides, your father called to move dinner back to 7:00 PM, so there’s no rush.  Ready for something to eat now?”

“Definitely.  I’ll get Mike.”

I found Mike in my room where he’d gone to get the gift bag for my mom he’d put together with my help:  organic, fair trade dark chocolate and coffee beans.

“You didn’t have to do that,” my mom said when he presented her with the bag of goodies.

“My mom taught me to never go to someone’s home empty-handed,” he answered back.

Since he has telepathic abilities when it comes to food, Maxi appeared, ready to join us as soon we sat at the kitchen table.  Mom served mashed sardine sandwiches on whole-grain sourdough and homemade lentil soup with tea or coffee.

“I hope this is okay,” she said apologetically to Mike.  “Sardines are kind of an acquired taste.”

He had taken a bite of sandwich, chewed and swallowed.  “Not a problem, Mimi, it’s delicious.  In my parent’s house we ate whatever was served, no questions asked.  A lot of it was from the farm, anyway.”

“The farm?”

“Yeah, my parents run an organic farm…”

“In southwestern Pennsylvania,” my mom finished.

“How did you know that?” I asked.  It wasn’t right that she knew more about my boyfriend than I did…and a little suspicious.

“I wrote a piece about organic farms.  I didn’t realize that Mikes’ family was the same set of Prescotts as Prescott Organic Farm.  What a funny coincidence,” she explained.

“Oh, yeah, I remember there was an article about the place, it really boosted business,” Mike said.

Okay, I’m officially nuts, I told myself listening to the conversation.  There was a reasonable explanation for my mom’s knowledge.

“I remember your parents vividly.  Most organic farmers are decidedly left-wing in their sympathies, but they’re fundamentalist Christian environmentalists.  That’s rare,” my mother told him.

We finished lunch with organic applesauce from the Prescott farm, appropriately enough.  Afterwards, we took Maxi to the dog run.  Then we went home the long way, going around the block so we could get a look at the entrance to the Museum of Natural History and the Hayden Planetarium on our way home.  Once in the elevator, I caught sight of myself in the mirror:  my face and neck were covered in stubble and my hair looked like a rat’s nest after sleeping on it.

“Yuck, I look like shit.  I better shower again and shave this time,” I said while I futilely tried to finger-comb my hair into some semblance of order.

“You always look good to me,” Mike said, sliding his arm around my shoulders and pulling me against him. 

I could feel his arousal through the soft gray jeans he was wearing and pushed my butt into his crotch.  “Maybe we could shower together?”

Maxi, not quite sure of what was going on, jumped on me, giving a short, distressed yap.

“It’s okay Maxi, I like it when he does this,” I said, picking him up.

“He’s your chaperone?” Mike asked as we got off the elevator.

“No, he’s just not used to seeing me with an affectionate boyfriend.  And he has a rooted objection to anyone getting more attention than he does.”

I set the dog down as soon as we got inside the apartment, and he made a beeline for the kitchen and his water dish, lapping noisily.  Then he padded over to his favorite spot in the living room for his afternoon nap.

We hung our coats; the apartment was completely silent.  I’d been expecting my mom to greet us, but she must have stepped out.

“How about that ‘shower’?” Mike said, pushing against me from behind.

“Right this way,” I said grinding my hips against him.

We wasted no time, going directly to my bedroom; I allowed him to precede me, closing the door quietly and then locking it.  I turned around and launched myself at Mike, my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.  I caught him off-guard, but after a brief hesitation he returned my kiss and was hoisting me up to wrap my legs around his hips.  He maneuvered us to my bed putting me down without breaking the kiss, then lay on top of me.  I could feel his muscular weight pressing me into the mattress, the enticing aroma of his and my perspiration blending and the taste of his lips, uniquely him.  I let myself just drink it all in, every nerve ending screaming for more, to be closer.

He stopped kissing me to say, “We have to inaugurate this bed.”

“Huh?” I said, not really caring what he meant, pulling him down again.

“I still can’t believe that your high school boyfriends didn’t even try for that luscious little butt of yours,” Mike said as he turned us on our sides so he could squeeze my ass.  “What a bunch of idiots.”

“Yeah, all both of them,” I said and shrugged, fairly sure now was not the time to tell him that Trent and Nick had beaten him to fucking me in this bed.  It was Mike’s and my first time in my bed at home, and that’s what counted.  Hot as those two guys were, I didn’t feel anything that even approached the connection Mike and I had.  I kissed him again, rolling us so he was on top.  “They weren’t big on kissing me, either.”

“What. The. Fuck?” Mike said, disbelievingly.  “Where did you meet these assholes?  How could anybody not want to kiss you and fuck you all the time?”

“Don’t imitate them, then” I whispered.  “Quit talking and fuck me already, it’s been almost a week since we had sex!”

Finals week had been non-stop – we’d just fallen in bed every night and went directly to sleep.  One night Mike even had to stay up studying for a while after I’d gone to bed.

“You’re just like Maxi, pushy and…”

“Yep, I’m an animal,” I interrupted, punctuating that utterance with a playful growl.

We sat up and started to undress each other, pulling off layers of clothing:  sweaters, followed by t-shirts.  I dropped to my knees in front of him and unlaced his heavy work boots, then took the opportunity to bury my face in his crotch.  Mike began to unbuckle his belt, but I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

“Hey,” he said, “I wanna get naked with you.”

“I want to enjoy the trip,” I said with what I hoped would be a mischievous smile.

“Very funny,” Mike said, correctly realizing I was turning his own rationale for taking sex slowly on him.  “I’m really horned, and if we play too much before, I’ll shoot in my jeans.”

“So taking it slow only matters when you want to?” I teased, lightly nipping at the growing hardness in his jeans.

“Ahhh,” Mike said, pulling my head off of his dick.  “You nearly made me cum.”

“I’m sure you’ve got plenty to spare,” I said.

Determined to spin out the foreplay as long as I could, I was much more gentle now, nuzzling his erection delicately with my nose, inhaling his scent again, pressing gentle kisses that evolved into licking the shaft that I could feel twitch in response.  I stopped for a moment and looked up at him, deep into his handsome, chiseled face, those beautiful brown eyes and his thick, dark hair, which he’d had neatly barbered for the trip.

“Doing this with you gets me so hot,” I said breathlessly.  “Please let me serve you,” I begged.

“You really are a total submission pig,” Mike said with an affectionate grin.

“Is that a complaint?” I teased.

He shook his head and said, “But you have to do whatever I say.  Stand up,” he ordered, his usual smooth baritone a bark.

I felt my stomach tighten and my dick got instantly hard as I did as he ordered.

“Strip,” he demanded.

I slowly unbuckled my belt and pulled it through the loops languidly, dangling it from my hand before dropping it on the floor.

“Yeah, babe, that’s what I like,” Mike growled, leaning back on my bed to watch the show.

I took off my cowboy boots as gracefully as possible, in other words, not very.  Then I unbuttoned the waistband on my jeans and unzipped the zipper a little at a time, doing my best to give him what I hoped was a smoldering look.

“Take it off,” he said.

I turned my back on him and did a few bumps and grinds, then eased down my jeans, giving him an eyeful of my ass encased in the tight black briefs I was wearing.

“More,” he urged me.

I put my thumbs in the waistband of my briefs, and let them dip, giving him a quick glimpse of my butt, looked over my shoulder with a teasing smile as I turned to face him.  I walked over to him and began to do a lap dance, gyrating in place without touching him or letting him touch me.  Finally, out of patience, he pulled me down and dragged my briefs off of me, then fingered my asshole, gently tickling before he pushed a fingertip through the tight ring of muscle.  I groaned at his touch and pushed back.

“I need it,” I whispered.

That was all it took for Mike to push me gently to the side, stand and hastily throw off his jeans and briefs then retrieve the jar of Vaseline he’d packed along with the black silk sheet used for my initiation that had been repurposed (rightfully, in my opinion) as a fuck sheet that he spread so I could lie on it.  His dick was drooling pre-cum, practically pulsing.  I moved to take him in my mouth, but he pushed me back on the bed and briefly sucked my dick before taking my legs over his shoulders, lubing himself carefully so that he didn’t cum prematurely, then lubed me with the greasy stuff before entering me in one rapid thrust.

I gasped with a combination of pain and pleasure, and then Mike was thrusting in and out, trying to go slowly but unable to do anything but thrust harder and faster, both of us panting and grunting.  He leaned down and covered my mouth with his; I reached around and began to tickle his balls and butthole.  His thrusts seemed to double in speed; his dick was at the perfect angle to rub against my prostate, pressure steadily building, the pleasure nearly unbearable.

“Cum with me,” he rasped as his thrusts turned brutal, impaling me with each thrust until he gasped explosively, and rammed against me three times before burying himself inside me up to his balls filling me with his toxic load.  I could feel his pubic hair scratch the tender skin between my legs, felt his dick throb and pulse inside of me, triggering my own orgasm that seemed like a shower of sparks racing through my nervous system from scalp to the soles of my feet.

Mike had collapsed on top of me; I could feel his heartbeat racing, then slowing as he relaxed on top of me, sated for now.  He propped himself on his elbows and kissed me languidly, our mouths soft now with the melting sweetness of our first kisses in our room back at school.

“I’m really glad I came,” he began.

“Me, too,” I said, giving a quick squeeze of my sphincters that made him shudder and gasp.

“I mean, came to New York with you,” he said reproachfully.

“Oh, that,” I said with elaborate casualness.  “You mean you’re glad I bullied you into visiting New York?”

“I didn’t consider what the best part would be.”

“What’s that?” I asked when he didn’t continue.

Mike kissed me on the lips again, then nuzzled my ear before whispering “That I’d have you all to myself.”

And my own bonus: I could get all the poz cum I wanted during vacation.

• Upvote 10