8 minutes ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

I'm touched that my writing has meant so much to you.It was because music saved my life... Literally. I was a teenager in full AIDS emergency so if I concentrated on sex instead of music, who knows... Now I'm poz. Yes. Due to a cheating bf. But I can enjoy life, gifting fantasies included, being safe myself and keeping others safe. Both in real and on Internet. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

It was because music saved my life... Literally. I was a teenager in full AIDS emergency so if I concentrated on sex instead of music, who knows... Now I'm poz. Yes. Due to a cheating bf. But I can enjoy life, gifting fantasies included, being safe myself and keeping others safe. Both in real and on Internet. 

Music was my life line as a teen, too; growing up gay in the Midwest US during the 70s was brutal. I'm actually a flutist (no bad jokes), but I've always loved piano repertoire a lot, too. All that Mozart and Haydn and Beethoven...sigh.

I guess I was infected during the earlier waves of HIV, though I wasn't diagnosed until 1993. My doctor at the time thought that I'd probably caught it much earlier, before anyone even knew it existed, which could have been the case. I refused to get tested until I absolutely had to because there wasn't any treatment, anyway.

On 10/15/2022 at 9:47 AM, onlyraw said:

Oh no!! - 

I hope that you have the time and creative energy to rewrite them - or write new ones

this is one of those rare stories on here where I am caught up as much in the great plot as I am with your really hot (hot!!!) sex scenes. 

I really  care about these characters- and hope that your title is not ironic- and that you will find a way to get both our boys back on track to a happy future 

so that when you are done I can selfishly copy and print it out the whole story. If you finish as strongly as you started - this will be the perfect story to read on a cold snowy weekend while curled up in front of the fire.

I just reread this comment, wow...thanks so much. What a compliment, "the perfect story to read on a cold snowy weekend while curled up in front of the fire"...sincere thanks. And I've now reconstructed the whole thing based on what's here and can begin again on chapter 27...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

Let's fantasize of a duet. Me with piano you with flute... and our viruses with a hat collecting money from people. LOL! 

In the end there's a kind of flute which can transmit HIV...

Hopefully I did not offend you; otherwise, my apologies.

PERFECT! Shall we play Poulenc, Copland, Ravel and Liebermann? They're all gay...😘😘😘

14 hours ago, NYBBGUY58 said:

PERFECT! Shall we play Poulenc, Copland, Ravel and Liebermann? They're all gay...😘😘😘

if my virus approves, why not...

but unfortunately I have a lazy HIV who prefers to lay down and watch netflix instead.

Like host, like virus

• 2 weeks later...