please Sir... more

Working on it...life insists on happening and keeping me from writing the next chapter.  And I'm finicky about what I put out there...even if readers just skim all the conversation (or skip it) and go straight for the sex, for me I need to create characters and atmosphere.  Otherwise it's just tab P into slot A and who really needs to read it?

• Upvote 1

I prefer the conversations.   I mean the sex is good.  But there are thousands of stories out there with sex.  To me reading about the men fucking is what is great.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Short...with a cliff hanger.

Chapter 11)

I was flat on my back and wanted to stay there, but willed myself to sit up.  I was not going to be a lump of Playdough for Daddy Scorpio to scoop up and shape however he wanted.  I didn’t dare look at Mike, afraid I’d run to him and beg him to get me out of this awful room and away from these horrible people.

Maybe I should have done what he’d wanted me to do, get the medication and get the hell out of this town.  But that wouldn’t have just meant letting down Mike – there was Carlos and Ike and Aaron and Aiden, they were my friends now.  And there was McCloskey and the other guys who’d pinned everything on Mike’s being able to break them out of this prison.  But I’d blundered into the middle of it, opened my big mouth and screwed up everything.  They needed me to be strong for just a little bit longer, and I could do it.  As if I had any choice.

“Novice, approach me,” Daddy Scorpio ordered.

I hardened myself.  Whatever was coming would be epically awful.  The four guys who’d just finished with me weren’t nursing a grudge the way Daddy Scorpio was.  I figured I may as well use that to put him off balance if I could.

I got to my feet and walked towards him slowly, disguising (I hoped) my exhaustion as ease, determined not to crawl.  I wasn’t sure how I managed to stay upright.  Every muscle screamed; every time I took a step, my sphincter burned.

“I see you this time you brought reinforcements to deal with me, Daddy Scorpio,” I said scornfully.

As always when I talked back, the room went still.  I heard a few poorly suppressed snickers coming from the four horseman.  A glance at Mike caught a momentary look of horror on his face that he quickly hid.  I suppose I was courting an apocalypse.

“You haven’t even begun to pay for your insolence,” Daddy Scorpio shouted.

“Haven’t we already had this little talk, Daddy?” I said.  “There’s nothing you can take from me that you haven’t already.  You won’t break me.  You can’t.  Because I’m not scared of you, you pathetic old man,” I spat, deliberately going for the one insult I knew would enrage him the most.

He literally roared “On your knees!” and took two steps towards me.

“Make me,” I challenged him.  “Or are you afraid you won’t be able to?”

He charged like a bull.  At the last moment, I stepped out of his path, and he kept going for a few more steps before he swerved and hit me with a full-body tackle.  I went down under him, hitting the velvet-covered altar with a scream.  My entire body felt like one big, throbbing bruise.

“You will worship me, Novice,” Daddy Scorpio demanded, as he turned and performed his signature move on me – sat on my face.  “Inhale.  Deep!” he barked.

“Don’t feel like it,” I managed.

He rested more of his weight on my face, and I could hardly breathe.  I moved my head enough to gasp in a few breaths before he’d pinned me down again.

“Lick me,” he ordered.

I resisted for another minute, but I was already depleted and had used up my last burst of energy taunting him.  So I began the inevitable ritual, sniffing, kissing and licking his muscular, hairy ass.  Didn’t he ever get bored with repeating the same old routine?  It must have had more to do with subjugation than with sex.  That’s what turned him on and that’s what drove him so crazy about me:  I refused to back down no matter how he tried to intimidate me.

“That’s it, eat that man’s asshole,” he growled, sounding more like a football coach than a cult leader for a change.  “Get your tongue up in my shitter.  How’s it taste?” I tried to pull away.  “Don’t like it?  Get used to it.  If I have to I will set up a rim chair in my office and keep you there during the day.  Whenever I have a break, my ass will be in your face.  And I’ll invite these four to stop by, and we’ll take turns fucking you over and over.”

More great footage.  We now had all five of them threatening me one way or another on the record.  These guys had no idea what they were in for.  That thought gave me strength.

“Lick my balls,” Daddy Scorpio ordered.  “Yeah, that’s it, use that tongue.  Now use your lips…oh, yeah, boy.  You do that really well.  Open your mouth, suck those nuts, get that baby juice going.  I’m gonna shoot my toxic load in your ass, and you can’t do anything about it.  I’ll whore out your butt to anyone who wants to come here and use you, no questions asked.  Then we’ll see how strong you are.”

Better and better.

He brought his dick with its “hood ornament” to my lips.  I debated for a nanosecond whether to refuse, but knew I was out of strength so I opened up, and took it.  He pushed it down my throat, ignoring my distress as I started to choke.  And his blasted wearable sculpture didn’t make it any easier.  I could just envision it cracking a tooth.  Or ten.

Tears ran down my face, and I began to retch, not there was much in my stomach to bring up.  I was going on a bagel with lox and cream cheese, orange juice, iced coffee, Gatorade, water and the snacks that Aiden had shared…eight or nine hours ago.

“Not so smart, now, are you?” Daddy Scorpio snarled.  “No snappy comeback?  Oh, yeah, your mouth is otherwise occupied,” he taunted as he thrust in and out of my mouth.

I considered biting him for that one, but I wanted to make sure that he raped my ass.  I had realized that then the only cum in my ass would be his and that bastard of a science teacher.  Along with the film, they’d both be ruined completely.  Not that I was going to let off the other three.  It would mean going to campus police and the real police, but that’s what my dad would tell me to do.  We needed to establish the chain of evidence.

I did my best to relax, and began to have some success; my throat spasms eased a little.  Of course, that’s when Daddy decided he’d had enough of that, pulled his dick out of my mouth.  I checked with my tongue, and all my teeth were intact.  Then he was grabbing my legs and hoisting them over his shoulders.  Just a short while ago, I’d had a fraternity full of guys make love to me.  This was all about power; I finally understood what it meant when they said that rape had nothing to do with sex.  He started to jam his cock in my ass, and it was unbearable.  I screamed, and managed to kick him in the side of his head.

He smacked me across the face, back-handed; I didn’t stars, I saw entire galaxies.  My ears were ringing and my left cheek throbbed.  While I was still stunned from the vicious blow he rammed himself in.  I couldn’t even muster a scream, just a groan.

“I will break you, boy.  You’ll be begging me for mercy,” he thrust in and out of my tender asshole, long, hard strokes that I felt head to foot.

I could feel something warm dripping out of me; I had a feeling it was blood.  I had to let him get off before I was damaged permanently.  I reached around and began stroking his balls as I’d done earlier, hoping that would do the trick.  It did.  Thank heavens the guy was so fucking predictable.

His thrusts picked up and he was grunting and groaning.  Then he placed his hands around my throat and began to squeeze.

“I’ve always wanted to do a snuff scene,” he said, “and this is the perfect time,” he growled.  “Not only will you be out of my way, but your boyfriend will be the one to take the fall.  I’ll make sure Mike is charged with your murder, and that your friends are indicted as co-conspirators.  I’m going to crush you like a bug under the heel of my boot.”

I took me a minute to understand that he was serious, this was not some sick fantasy and I started clawing at his hands; my heart was pounding, my chest heaving, and a yellow haze was clouding my vision.  I couldn’t pass out, or that would be it; he had positioned us so that no one in the room would see what was happening.  I managed to grab one of his fingers and pulled it back with my remaining strength.  He howled with pain, and the pressure let up enough for me to gasp “Mike, help, he’s choking me!” before Daddy Scorpio was able to fasten both hands back around my throat.

“Darren, no” Mike shouted.  “Stop it, Coach, have you lost your fucking mind?”  Mike came up behind the Coach, and got him in a headlock.  Daddy Scorpio immediately let go of my throat to grab at Mike’s forearm.  I gasped and started to cough and wheeze, unable to catch my breath.

I felt a draft, heard shouts, and saw Carlos leading the entire frat, yelling “Don’t let any of these scumbags leave,” as he made a beeline for Daddy Scorpio and landed a right hook to his jaw.  “El cabrón, hijo de puta,” Carlos said as he followed up with a left, and then delivered what appeared to be a knockout punch.  Daddy completely lost his erection, and slumped against Mike’s restraining forearm.

Aiden and Aaron spread the black silk sheet over me.  Aiden took my head in his lap, stroking my hair and Aaron was holding my hand, saying “Try to relax, help is on the way.”

And that’s when I fainted.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

Perhaps the frat brothers will turn on daddy Scorpio be hot to see him used .Will Darren eventually be gifted time will tell Iam sure.

Hot as ever!

;)  Maybe.  Thanks, glad you liked it.  It came out a little short on sex...but like Darren said, there's more to fun than sex!

• Upvote 1