Fantasies

BlindRawFucker

the fantasy that really turn me on is getting to an anonymous  guy house/room , i get blindfolded, get in the room and let him take total control.  i want him to piss me, take pictures and videos of me naked, sucking his cock  and fucking me. after he gives me his load, he steals all my money and kick me out of his house or room and i leave. when i get back home he has email me ( and his friends) the pics and videos. if anyone has videos or pics to share ( own pics fucking ) send some to bareboypr@gmail.com for exchange

Lived out one of mine recently, underwear party at a bar, was pashing a guy and had some random stranger feel my hole, then slip his cock into me and bred me as I kept pashing the guy I was with. never saw who bred me, just took his cock and load like a greedy pig.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I like to receive a text message on my phone like "get ready, I will be there in 15 min" and I quickly confirm, get in position (doggy style at the edge of my bed) then I have the door ajar and pull on my blindfold. Take his dick deep and accept his load. I unfortunately only have 1 top that is into this scene here in Frankfurt, Germany.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is to be grabbed off the street,blindfolded stripped and tied. Then gang raped for hours by anon guys. Then being told that all the men who had me were poz. Then they take the blindfold off and I'm shown what's coming next!

In front of me is a black guy who is almost 7 feet tall, holding the fattest and longest cock I've ever seen! Then I'm turned onto my stomach and he immediately rubs his bell end at my hole. Then wow he thrusts really hard into me burying his whole length inside me. It feels so good that I'm sorry when he gives the hardest thrust of all and cums deep inside me.

You have no idea how much I want this to happen. So if anyone wants to try dominating me then message me and let's get it done

Guest ff-whole

I am contemplating a trip to either USA or Berlin Germany, to go to a party and just get used for the whole group...

First I will try to get Prep online and then I want to find a venue where I will be sure to be used by a lot of tops... now I am a little older although I am okay in shape, so I don't want to go anywhere where there are a lot of young guys who have absolutely no interest in an older cumslut bottom. Maybe I should seek a bear and/or muscle party.

I need to be filled up, and then some... so badly....

So what is best time:

Summer, autumn?

Where:

Berlin; which venue is pretty much succes rate for 56 bottom with hood?

USA; East coast/West coast again what time and which city/venue...?

Guest Kloik

Most realistic hmmmm...simply tell the man up front where you buy tokens from that your bottom the whole night at the very last room in the theater. And press your ass against the wall and do what you do best ;)....But one fantasy of mine is to just have my ass exposed through a wall and im sealed in tight for an unknown duration. On the other side of the wall where your ass is exposed and lubed up of course. You don't know the number of men on the other side and they can do anything they want to your ass. They could spank, shove things inside, fuck, breed, piss, whip, fist etc... Your ass is at their mercy to an unknown number of men and unknown number of time and your sealed in tight.

My long term fantasies I never thought would happen have mostly been coming to life the past year so coming up with new ones.  Latest one I want to make happen (and I know I can put it together) is to put together a little group and get a few new buddies out of the deal.  I invite one total top fuck buddy and one total bottom fuck buddy.  I tell them each to invite two of their favorite (and good looking) fuckbuds.  NO info or pics shared...just trust their taste. Only requirement will be that they be hot and uninhibited and RELIABLE to show up!! I know I'll have the right mix of tops and bottoms since the top will pick 2 bottoms and the bottom will pick 2 tops to join.  I'm vers so I win all the way around :)  Hopefully all the "guests" will be new to each other and everyone makes a few new buds!!  I already have my top buddy chosen for this since I love his taste in slutty guys - but will have to insist it's new guys since we often refer our hot bottoms to each other already lol

• 1 month later...