Rape Fantasy

Pigpig

I have this fantasy where I am out at a bar and am slipped something in my drink and pass out.

Then I awake to being tied down blindfolded and being used like a slutty cumdump piss pig. Cum and piss streaming from my ass and continue being used spit on pissed on and fucked until everybody has had enough.

Have not been able to find guys who think it is hot is fuck and breed a guy completely anon who is passed out.

• Upvote 5

Mine is kinda like that, but im not drunk....  I head over to a tricks house... black guy with the expectation to be fucked and the guy is packing. I agree to get tied up, bed, sling, whatever totally naked.... it gets fuzzy with or without a hood so I cant see.... and get fucked by several of his buddies....

• Upvote 1

I want my dominant father figure to hold me down and force my hole full

want him to give me what i need and tell me he's doing it for my own good and OUR own good

as i'm his little boy to own, he can do as he wishes...

i'll never stop loving the addictive enjoyment of a dominant surprise rape full of cum 

my boyfriends are always excellent at it

• Upvote 4

Pretty much all of what has been said above, I'd love to have happen, but Lpversebtrmpig's version is what I want most. Go to a bar and wake up tied up ass up with my ass full of cum...and all over my face, too. And there's a line of guys waiting their turn.

• Upvote 2

Not so much of a fantasy but something that's happened a few times: falling asleep in a sauna late at night, and waking up to find some guy is either trying to fuck me or has made it all the way in before I've woken up. Inevitably it's always bare, and if I wake up before he's in me, I pretend to be asleep until he's on his way to cumming.

There are times when I deliberately choose a fairly public place in the sauna to fall asleep so I know there's a higher chance of this happening.

• Upvote 9

Not so much a fantasy for me as I have had it happen to me lotsa times mostly on purpose ! For me its soooo hot not knowin who or what has been fuckin n loadin me cum n piss hungry hole ! The best place is to be tied in a sling or over the fuck bench blindfolded or out of it so I absolutely hare no control of what happens ;)

• Upvote 2

Rape is not about sex. It is about power. It is about dominance. It is about taking the one thing males cherish above all else...their manhood. It is about the top deriving pleasure from the bottoms pain. As a top, it is about injecting your very essence into an unwilling vicitm and forever marking your territory as a dominant Alpha male. For as long as that victim lives, he will forever have your DNA in him as it is absorbed into his very being.

Moreover, Alpha males tend to have an over abundance of testosterone. By forcing your will upon your victim and planting your seed in him, your potent semen, filled with testosterone, may feminize the bottom. Frequent breeding overloads the bottom's system with this hormone, causing him to produce less testosterone himself. Low testosterone, coupled with frequent unwanted aggressive sex, shames and humiliates the bottom, causing him to become more effeminate over time.

I have a story of rape, myself. While it is not a fantasy, it does intrude into my dreams where I wake up drenched in sweat, my hole in pain, and my cock fully erect. I hated it and I hate the man that did it, yet there is a de, dark place in my psyche that craves it like a drug. Love and hate are the strongest emotions in the universe, and when hate is coupled with sex, an act that is supposed to be an expression of love, it makes for strange bedfellows. A rape fantasy is fine, but when you have a rape experience, it turns your world crazy.

Thanks for replies everybody. Bb-brojack I will have to try falling asleep in a public place in the sauna. You've got me rock hard thinking about it.

I just wish I could find guys in my area to make my fantasy happen.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Bb-brojack I will have to try falling asleep in a public place in the sauna. You've got me rock hard thinking about it.

Good luck, hope you get what you're looking for.

You have to be ready for it though. If you're gonna try it, you have to be ready to wake up to someone fucking you who you might not be into, you have to be ready for feeling disoriented and confused as you wake up to some guy holding you down and controlling you. You have to be ready to fight your instincts to stop it happening, and to give yourself to whoever's decided to own your ass while you were sleeping.

It can be a bit of a headfuck but it's also really hot!

Good luck!

• Upvote 3

Mine is kinda like that, but im not drunk....  I head over to a tricks house... black guy with the expectation to be fucked and the guy is packing. I agree to get tied up, bed, sling, whatever totally naked.... it gets fuzzy with or without a hood so I cant see.... and get fucked by several of his buddies....

I also fantasize about a big, totally naked black guy taking anything and everything he wants, anyway he wants it, while i am sober (other than being lust-crazed) and totally aware of his using my body bareback for his pleasure.

I fantasize about hot top muscular and bear guys molesting me in a public place like a bus, squeezing my balls and ass, slapping me and saying in front of everyona that i'm a dirty slut, than taking me somewhere public and raping me than pissing on me with my clothes still on, so i will have to go around covered in cum and piss!