Meeting, Brreding, And Seeding By Devil Dawg Bbc

CumBustion

Met a 30-something, muscular, hung, black top on vacation from the Marine base in SD. I was at the Temptation pool partybat the Luxor, where the bodies were hot and the drinks were cold. Spotted him dancing to the EDM pounding its beats and stirring libidos. Waded over to him, look him in the eyes, turned around, and pushed my luscious ass into his crotch. We danced for a bit, his hands eventually sliding across my stomach and into my speedos. I tugged my speedos down, exposing my ass and he opened up his shorts, pulling out his magnificent python. I trapped his shaft between my ass cheecks as we danced some more. Eventually his cock head was knocking at my hole. He wanted to fuck and I wanted him to fuck me.

Minutes later we were in my room. Making out, his naked body on mines, I pulled out some Magnums and lube. I gave him an achingly slow blowjob and hit took all my will power to not gag on his powerful cock as he slid it down my throat and held it there for what felt like an eternity. After he became fully hard, he proceeded to massage his dick while lubimg my hole with two, then three fingers in me. He pulled himself up and spead my legs wide. He slowly pushed his massive cock in my hole. It hurt a bit, but I was pretty loose from the previous fucks the past couple of days. I put my hand on his hip and asked him to put a condom on first before we fuck. He slid it in even further and told me he wanted to feel my raw hole for a bit. He then pushed it in balls deep, slid it out half way, and slid it back in. I gasped in enjoyment and the thought of protected sex totally escaped my mind. He proceeded to fuck me, dominate me, use me. He called me a slut, a whore, his bitch, bending and tossing me in different positions. I ended up on top, riding him like a possessed, cock hungry, slut. His dick was buried deep in me, past my second ring in my sex hole, grinding away. He warned me that he was about to nut but I keep going. He uttered profanities and grunted. I felt his hot essence spreading deep in me. I was so hypnotized by his sex that I didn't care that he could me possibly be loading me up with poz cum. We fucked for several more hours. It was so good that he made me cum like a split-tailed bitch by working his immense dick on my p-spot. In all, he unloaded his plum sized balls in me at least five times.

After his final orgasm, he stood up, dressed, and left without a word. Come to think of it, the name he gave me was probably false. I laid in bed, sore, my anus swollen and gaping, his cum leaking out of me like a cheap whore.

A few months after returning from my vacation, I got my quarterly STI test, I'm (still) negative, but if I ever ran into Corporal "Dwayne", USMC again, told me he was poz, and wants to tear my hole up, my pants would drop in an instant.

• Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

It's a beautiful thing, when a Black man takes the pussy he wants (because he knows that the pussy needs raw dick; he also knows that the guy with the pussy wants it to).

• 6 months later...

I'd love a Black Man to take my pussyass when and where he wants it! Fucking my pussy the way that feels best for him, which is raw, skin on skin, no condom to reduce any of his (and my) sexual pleasure. He feels the warmth of my now dripping wet pussyass as he slowly enters me; enveloping his magnificent cock in its entirely (mushroom head, shaft and all), stretching wide open, filling me up, deep inside me. (This makes me incredibly horny just thinking about it!) I want to feel him, every inch, and every vein, the heat of this magnificent Black man’s cock as he fills up my pussyass, going deeper and deeper. Then the pure sexual ecstasy as he starts fucking me, the way only a Black man knows how to fuck! Especially a sissy white pussyass bottom's pussy like mine as I babble how good his cock feels inside me and pleading, 'Please don't stop fucking me! (You know what I'm talking about don't you, bbbearlover1 you could pound my booty anytime :). Then slowly increasing thrusts, keeping perfect tempo until he's just freely pounding my pussy hole; owning because he knows that I'm HIS bitch to use as he pushes deep inside, groaning in pleasure as he shoots his seed, breading me deep! Because my pussyass is HIS hole to use as he wishes...I'm just a whore now begging for his magnificent cock to suck, trying my best to pleasure him so that hopefully he'll fuck my pussyass, again...and again...

• Upvote 1