My Boy Wanted BIG Dicks - Chapter 1.

My boy and I fuck as often as we can. We have great sex, even if it can seem like the ‘spark’ is gone sometimes. He nearly always bottomed for me, raw, of course, and he could take all of my cock like a champ, but I sensed he wanted something more.

One night, as I was pounding his hole, he reached back and slid a finger into his hole next to my thrusting cock. He moaned and pulled out his finger. I quickly replaced it with mine, and soon had three fingers inside his hole along with my cock. I used my other hand to grab my phone off the bedside table and took a few sexy pics. The extra girth had him whimpering like a bitch in heat. That sent me over the edge, and I bred him deep. When I pulled my cock out, I kept working my cummy fingers into his hole, more puffy and stretched than I’d seen it in a long time.

We swung back and forth from having an open relationship at times to relatively monogamous. It seemed to me like it was time to find something bigger for my boy to get stuffed with.  I realized that if I didn’t do it for him / with him, he’d do it without me.

The next day, after work, I stopped by an adult bookstore where in the past I had often sucked cock through a glory hole.  On this occasion, however, I was after a cock ring to plump my dick up, and, who knows, perhaps find a big-dicked stud to bring home with me to open my boy’s hole up.

I found a cock ring that looked promising; it was chrome and looked as if it would fit snugly around my cock and balls.  I paid for it, as he gave me the change, the cashier smiled at me, offering to show me how to put it on.  I accepted his invitation and and followed him to a video booth in the back.  He left the door behind him slightly cracked and started to pull down his track pants.  Out plopped a nice plump seven-inch dick with some big low-hanging balls.  He lifted his nutsack, and I could see he was wearing the same cock ring.  He unzipped my trousers and fished out my dick.  My cock does the job if it is only average.  He smirked at me and whispered, "I can see why you’d like a little… enhancement."

I chuckled as he unhooked my belt and shoved my pants and underwear down to my ankles.  "The trick," he continued, "is to put it on before you get really hard."  He slid the ring over my cock and then fished one and then the other nut through the opening.  As soon as I had it on, he swiveled me around so I was facing the wall.  He grabbed my hips so my ass was ripe for fucking.  He spit on his plump dick and slapped it against my ass a few times.  I wanted to feel that big dick opening me up, so I grabbed my cheeks and spread my ass wide.  He worked three spit-slick fingers into me at the same time.  I yowled, but let him keep going until that silky hardness of thick cock sunk into me.

It had been so long since I had been fucked that I was super tight.  He leaned over me and grunted into my ear "You like getting raw-fucked with that big cock?"  I nodded and grunted back at him.  He pounded me until he was close and then pulled out, plopping down on the bench and pulling me down, spearing my loosened hole.  I bounced up and down until he grabbed my shoulders so my ass was a few inches above his balls and pistoned into me.

"I don’t pull out until I cum.  Hope you’re okay with that."

"FUCK YES!" I shouted, as he picked him his pace, and slammed into me a few final times.  I knew he had shot his load deeper into me that I had ever bred my boy.  He lifted me off of his cock and had me clean it off.  That juicy cock stayed hard thanks to the cock ring, and I licked off his seed and my tangy tinny ass juice.  I wondered if he had ripped me up a little.

He stood up and pulled his track pants back over that glorious cock and simply walked out.  It looked like an anaconda in his pants as he sauntered out.

I was still squatting on the filthy floor of the booth when I saw a cock come through the hole in the wall.  I sucked it down my throat, less girth and shorter than the cashier's, but still impressive.  I notice a spade sign tattooed onto his crotch just at the base of his cock.  I kissed it.

Once I got that cock slicked up, I turned around and back onto it, swallowing it into my cummy asshole. My unseen buddy held his balls against the hole and let me fuck myself onto it.  I heard him grumble, "Gonna cum, dude. You want my load in your ass?"  I didn’t answer, but kept bouncing up and down until I heard him squeal and pushed back as he bred my guts.

I pulled off and swallowed his cock down to the root, licking our combined wetness and swallowing it.  He pulled back and stuck his mouth against the hole.  "Your cock, man.  I wanna suck your cock."

I obliged and stuck my straining dick through the hole.  He gulped and slurped until I lost my load down his throat.  He swallowed it all like a champ, lustily licking his lips and gurgling as he stood up.

I had an idea, and grabbed one of my business cards out of my pocket and thrust it through the hole. He took it and laughed, "We’ll be in touch."

I felt more horny than ever, and was still hard.  I decided it was time to get home to my boy.

On the way out, I slipped my card to the cashier as well.  He asked if I wanted a repeat performance, and I replied "I’d love to watch you breed my boy."

"You pimping his hole out?  He cute?"

I showed him pics on my phone of me and my boy, some clothed and some naughty, one of my raw cock in his hole alongside my fingers.

"You think he’d like my big raw dick?"  I nodded and he handed me his phone to enter my number.  "I’ll be in touch," he commented as I headed towards the door.

I drove home, feeling those two loads oozing out of my ass.  When I got home, my boy was naked, ass up in the bed.  I was still wearing the cock ring, and squeezed out some seed from my ass into my hand.  I worked it up and down my plump shaft and slapped it against his ass.  As I did so, I saw a glob of cum work its way out.  "You been fucked?"  He nodded, still face down.  "Was he hung?"

"Like a fucking horse," he moaned into the pillow.

"And you let him breed you?"  He nodded again.

"He NEG?" I asked, already about to blow my load.  He hesitated, so I made him answer by shoving my cummy cock into his freshly-bred hole. I asked again, "IS HE NEG?’"

"I didn’t ask."

He moaned as I fucked him, and then turned his head around, reaching for my cock.  "You feel different.  Thicker.  Plumper."

I pulled out to show him the cock ring, slapped his ass with my dick, and diving back in, rocking my hips against his ass, pile-driving his slutty hole.  Then I told him what I’d been up to.  "I just took two loads at the bookstore  Didn’t ask if they were NEG either."

"FUUUUUUCK," he groaned into the pillow as I added "I lubed your hole with their loads."

"UM HMMMM," he groaned.

"So you've got three loads in your ass, and you’re about to get your fourth!"  With that I bred him as deeply as I could, although admittedly not as deeply as either of the guys who had bred me at the bookstore.

I pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to him.

"Did you really get fucked at the bookstore?"

I nodded.  "Shit. I just jerked off earlier and fingered my own load into my ass to be ready for you."

I laughed, thinking he was joking, but then I realized he wasn’t kidding.  He knew I wasn’t either when he reached back and fingered my ass, which was still juicy and leaking seed.

He brought his cummy fingers to his lips and licked them.  I was still hard and he grabbed my dick, pulled me up and onto my knees, shoving my face into the pillow.  He ate my ass, gobbling up as much cum as he could before slamming his face against mine, as we kissed those loads back and forth.  I reached for my phone to get a pic of our cummy satisfied slutty faces and saw that there was a text.  It read:

ROBBY HERE.  THE CLERK.  U WANT ANOTHER LOAD TONIGHT?  HOW ABOUT UR BOY?  I CAN BREED YOU BOTH.  HOPE U DON’T MIND POZ CUM.

I showed it to my boy, who grinned, and grabbed the phone.  He texted our address back, followed up with:

WE’RE READY NOW. CUM BREED US. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 48
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

Chapter 2.

Without intending to do so, I had taken a POZ load at the bookstore, and spooned it into my boy’s hungry ass. Whatever damage could have been done was done, and we were both hungry for more.

Robby, the bid-dicked clerk from the store texted back that he was on his way over and included a pic of his hard cock smeared with cum. That got both of us going so we 69ed and fingered each other's hole for a bit.  I got up to crack our front door and came back to bed, getting my man on his knees, his face buried in the pillow. I ate his ass and worked my fingers and spit into him so he’d be ready to take Robby’s thick seven inches.

I was lapping at his hole when I heard a car pull up and then the door creak open. Robby let himself in and found the bedroom. He grinned when he saw my boy’s upturned hungry willing ass, ready to be fucked and bred. He pulled his hoodie over his head revealing a bit of a belly covered in thick matted hair. I hadn’t really noticed how wizened his face looked in the low-lighting of the store cubicle when he had fucked me earlier. There was no question that this stud was packing some toxic seed. He leered at me as he pulled off his track pants.

Out plopped that big thick dick, still wearing the cock ring that matched mine. His dick was smeared with fresh seed and leaking precum.  I knew he must have bred someone since fucking me as I had cleaned his dick off before he left me to take the spade-tattooed cock through the glory hole.  Robby smacked my face with that dick and I licked off a tasty mix of ass juice and cum, spitting it into my boy’s ass.  He craned his head as he fisted his dangling cock, winking his asshole at us.

Robby lined up his juicy cock and plunged himself into my boy’s raw ass. My boy groaned with pleasure and pain, grunted, gasped for breath as Robby's impressive cock slammed into him over and over. I crawled underneath and took my boy’s cock down my throat. It was so hot being so close to his hole as that bare toxic cock disappeared inside my boy. It didn’t take long for my boy to loose his load down my throat. I let it fill my mouth as Robby pounded away. I crawled alongside my boy and spit his load into my hand. I reached back and fingered it into my own ass. My boy unclenched his eyes long enough to see me next to him and he kissed me, wrapping his arm around my neck. That caused him to lose his balance and collapse onto the mattress, accidentally pulling away from Robby’s cock.

Robby grimaced and slid over so his was now behind me. He slammed into my cummy hole and pounded away for a few minutes. I was in heaven. He picked up his pace and I knew he was about to cum.

"My boy!  Breed my boy!," I managed to gasp.  Robby managed to pull out of me and slam into my boy’s ass just as his cock started to quake and fire off at least his third load in as many hours.

My boy groaned over and over again, muttering "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

I wasn’t sure if he was thanking me, Robby, or both of us.  Robby pulled out and let me tongue bathe his cock. He quickly pulled on his clothes and was out the door.  I lapped at my boy’s ass, savoring its stretched-out puffy size, rewarded with pearls of fresh seed.

We fell asleep in a sweaty tangle. Hours later I woke up to take a piss and realized that the front door was still wide open. Robby had taped a note to the door which read "I’LL BE BACK SOON. NEXT TIME I MIGHT BRING SUM FRIENDS."

Closing and locking the door, I headed back to bed.

To be continued…

• Like 9
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1