KindaBasic

I had some hot nooner fun today in the bathroom at a small real estate office. A married guy I met at the gym emailed me to come play and locked the door when I got there. With little ado we went into the bathroom, and with slacks down around my ankles, he bent against the sink and ate my ass before plowed it hard. It only lasted 10 minutes or so, but damn it feels good heading back to work with a load in my abused hole. There is something about quickies that feel so hot and dirty, and especially taboo when it's with a married guy in his space.

Edited by KindaBasic
  • Upvote 5

I have this overall impression that Friday afternoons, between 4p and 5 :30p are cheaters cock/quickies rush hour. I can be online looking to get bred all afternoon and  nothing connects, then around 3 30 or so I start getting these guys wanting a fast  fuck or an anon fuck ,generally  between 4 and 5 pm, on their way home. Frustrates the fuck out of me, trying to  pin them to a time and how involved they plan on getting, so I can try to slot in as many guys as I can - usually can only  make it work  for 2 men, since no one wants to limit their fuck time or commit to an arrival time. This held true in San Francisco too , when I was out there  some years ago on vacation for  a week and staying at a notorious motel on Market. The window play during the week was fair to marginal, but Friday afternoon it was a line of guys at  5p  intent on getting off, by 6p, the  walkways were all but empty

• Upvote 4

I have this overall impression that Friday afternoons, between 4p and 5 :30p are cheaters cock/quickies rush hour.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I think all the married "straight" men have the proverbial 11th hour epiphany that they are going to be stuck doing family stuff and their honey-dos for their sexless wives, and panic.

• Upvote 1

Used to see a (married) military guy every so often. While we has our long, drawn out fuck sessions once or twice a week when his wife would go on hours long shopping trips or girls nite out, he'd stop by two to three times a week after PT. instead of showering and getting ready at home, he come to my place for a quick BJ or pump and dump. Sometimes, to save time, we'd fuck in the shower. He could get his body and pipes cleaned simultaneously. God I loved the smell of his fresh perspiration as I sucked his huge black dick. I guess it paid off because he helped me get my first steady, good paying job on base. It was fun seeing him on base, eating lunch at Subway or getting coffee. I'd look at him and smile, knowing that just a couple of hours before, he pumped me full of his cum.

• Upvote 3

It was fun seeing him on base, eating lunch at Subway or getting coffee. I'd look at him and smile, knowing that just a couple of hours before, he pumped me full of his cum.

It's fun running into married guys you've fucked in public.

• 5 months later...
On 11/6/2016 at 8:20 AM, Demonicgaysex said:

I often leave work early to cruise for straight men at bookstores.  The late afternoon hookups are great because they have time away from their wives and kids before going home to have their sexual needs fulfilled.  

Hot! I wish I had an ABS closer to work. 

Late Friday afternoons is prime time to get married guys who just want to drop their baby batter into a gay warm hole.     Probably just want to get relaxed from the week's frustrations.

It's usually just a quick pump n dump, but I like to get my hole seeded with a load or two if I'm going out later for more extended fucking.     It' s a known fact that Tops at baths and sex parties love to  sink their cocks into a pre-loaded ass.    

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2016 at 6:04 PM, btm2bbred said:

Late Friday afternoons is prime time to get married guys who just want to drop their baby batter into a gay warm hole.     Probably just want to get relaxed from the week's frustrations.

It's usually just a quick pump n dump, but I like to get my hole seeded with a load or two if I'm going out later for more extended fucking.     It' s a known fact that Tops at baths and sex parties love to  sink their cocks into a pre-loaded ass.    

No better lube for a night at the baths than a load or two. 

There are no bathhouses or clubs where I live so I have to depend on occasional hits. Usually businessmen who arrive early for meetings the next day or guys from construction sites in the neighborhood who can get away for a short while. Some aren't very memorable but I still get hard thinking about that one construction worker who was doing a house renovation on his own. He was the total package. Very attractive, great built and hung (and with a husband I think ;-). Bred me several times during his stay in town.

I prefer those out-of-towners over the local guys here. It's more anon. But I would love to have that construction worker back for a few more times. Told me he would hit me up if he was in my area again.

Edited by NLbear