KindaBasic

On 11/13/2016 at 0:30 AM, NLbear said:

There are no bathhouses or clubs where I live so I have to depend on occasional hits. Usually businessmen who arrive early for meetings the next day or guys from construction sites in the neighborhood who can get away for a short while. Some aren't very memorable but I still get hard thinking about that one construction worker who was doing a house renovation on his own. He was the total package. Very attractive, great built and hung (and with a husband I think ;-). Bred me several times during his stay in town.

I prefer those out-of-towners over the local guys here. It's more anon. But I would love to have that construction worker back for a few more times. Told me he would hit me up if he was in my area again.

I hope he does. ;)

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2016 at 4:51 AM, Demonicgaysex said:

There are so many here that I need to be careful.  I could spend days doing nothing but having anonymous sex.  

I also live in Las Vegas. On my days off, I spend hours and hours traveling from one ABS to another. I'll hit 3 or 4 in one day. 
I did that just a few days ago. I got 2 loads at Peepland. Then the crowd thinned. So, I went to A-Action. Immediately sucked off a hot dude in the theater. Sucked a couple through the glory holes in the booths. A hot black dude fucked me raw in one of the booths. My hour ran out at A-Action, so I went to the theater at the Main St. Adult Superstore. Sucked off a couple of latino guys in there. Got raw fucked again by an older black guy. Not sure if he came inside me or not? But, it felt good. Then I went back to Peepland again. It was a whole different crowd. So, I was able to suck off a couple more guys before heading home. I fuckin' LOVE living in Vegas!

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 1

Quickies can be great. 

Once I took a cab at lunch over to a cumdump who was closest to my office. He enjoyed sucking my dick a lot ... probably was precumming sweet man juice because my balls were full ... but really all I wanted was his ass. Felt sooooo relieved when he went down doggie so I could pop quick nutt up his hole. Zipped up and cabbed back to the office.

Longer fucks are best with chemistry or some connection. Plus nothing worse than being stuck with a dick that won't cum after hours but is no fun to be with, so leave long sessions to FBs and FWB and quickies to anon fuckz.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2017 at 5:31 AM, chipygmalion80 said:

Quickies can be great. 

Once I took a cab at lunch over to a cumdump who was closest to my office. He enjoyed sucking my dick a lot ... probably was precumming sweet man juice because my balls were full ... but really all I wanted was his ass. Felt sooooo relieved when he went down doggie so I could pop quick nutt up his hole. Zipped up and cabbed back to the office.

Longer fucks are best with chemistry or some connection. Plus nothing worse than being stuck with a dick that won't cum after hours but is no fun to be with, so leave long sessions to FBs and FWB and quickies to anon fuckz.

So hot! Love returning to work after a nooner and no one around me the wiser. 

On 1/1/2017 at 5:15 PM, travelingbi said:

I also live in Las Vegas. On my days off, I spend hours and hours traveling from one ABS to another. I'll hit 3 or 4 in one day. 
I did that just a few days ago. I got 2 loads at Peepland. Then the crowd thinned. So, I went to A-Action. Immediately sucked off a hot dude in the theater. Sucked a couple through the glory holes in the booths. A hot black dude fucked me raw in one of the booths. My hour ran out at A-Action, so I went to the theater at the Main St. Adult Superstore. Sucked off a couple of latino guys in there. Got raw fucked again by an older black guy. Not sure if he came inside me or not? But, it felt good. Then I went back to Peepland again. It was a whole different crowd. So, I was able to suck off a couple more guys before heading home. I fuckin' LOVE living in Vegas!

I really need to go to LV. It sounds like a real BB haven.