Got Fucked By Guy With Warts On His Cock, Now What?

Went to Cumunion the other night. One of the guys who fucked me had warts on his cock. I knew they were there but I wanted the load so I let him continue fucking me.  I got a nice load from him. Did I get warts too? I haven't a clue what the transmission risk is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

warts are caused by a virus, Human papiloma virus (HPV). Most of us have already that virus. The thing is not everyone have warts... Warts appear only when your inmune system is weak.

The conclusion is: There is like a 99% of posibilities that you already had the virus even before getting fucked by this guy, but you would not develop any wart if your inmune system is strong.

greetings

I could not continue if I spotted warts on the tops cock.  I hate warts and even more so when they makes a cock look all gross.  That is one thing I have zero desire to get or risk getting.

My asshole ex bf had them on his hands and I was always trying to get him to try and remove them.  So anything reminding me of that motherfuckers is bad too.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I had a wart amongst my pubic hair about an inch above the root of my cock, I froze it off myself (Wartner) never had one before nor since. It didn't particularly turn me on, but it didn't put me off. The wart, or the place it had been, was perfectly placed for rubbing in a girls clit as I fucked her! And only I ever knew!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

There's a guy on YouTube who makes all these videos about his dick and I guess he can get away with showing all the stuff he does bc it's under education or whatever so they can't take down his content. Anyway one of the videos he actually showed how to remove warts yourself getting that freeze off stuff from the drugstore. The funny thing was he didn't have a wart at the time but wanted to show how easy it was for you to actually remove them because he froze off his own before and he just freezes part of his skin. So basically he's jumping around with his dick out and burning in pain from the freeze off the whole video. If interested you child probably find it if you search how to remove your penis warts or something like that. It's worth a view I just don't have the link or know his name. He's a white dude with a nice dick and never shows his face. He has other videos to about how he increased his dick size and "re-grew" his foreskin with these kinda jelching like exercises and also a strange one to stop premature ejaculation. Is that really a thing though. I've had a lot of dick in my life but I've never been with someone who is a "one-minute man." Though this anon married guy did give me head once and he was so good at I literally came in 2minutes...big fucking load. Married "straight"men always seem to give the best blowjobs! Anyway...sorry I'm off topic now.

Yeah...I don't like to discriminate and all but if there was a bunch of warts I would not go near the thing. Now if it's just like one on the pube area, cute lil guy like PELOPS was talking about than I wouldn't worry about it. 

Forgot to mention cuz I went off topic.....

...when it comes to HPV men are naturally the carriers and like 99% of men already have it and have no symptoms. So it kinda comes down to you and what your preference is. Personally I would say if you don't find the idea of your asshole and the whole surrounding areas being covered in warts then don't let a guy fuck you who has noticeable genital warts. Common sense. There's always a possibility.....

just keep fucking raw and shut up about what you are exposed to OR join the safe sex pussies and stop getting fucked or only take cock wrapped in latex.  It is that fucking simple  make your choice and fuck like a man or fuck like a wimp.  Don't bitch 'cause you can't have it both ways.

the time to understand your own risk acceptance should be done well before you drop your shorts.  Once a rock solid dick starts poking your hole, you ARE a bare backer.....and what you get is what you get.

don't get me wrong, I love raw sex and have the + sign to prove it.  What I can't figure out is why so many guys ger all horned up, get fucked raw and then whine if the get a sniffle.  Pick a side and embrace....don't act surprised that your faggot ass is NOT a special snowflake and the basic facts of std transmission do not apply to you.

• Upvote 1

And once again I have to agree with SuccessfulChasers simple logic. It's true. I'm not new to the scene at all as I always hated and never used condoms even when I got my cherry popped but new here to finding out about this site and I can't help but throw what I previously said out of the window. I only fuck raw because I love it and it's just natural to me but at the same time I don't panic the second someone cums in me and regret everything. 

I've actually seen a lot of that...in the real world and from quite a few on this site. And while it's true that someone without warts could easily transmit them to you same as someone with warts the fact of the matter is you knew  beforehand and still fucked him anyway. Why would you care now about the risk? That's maybe a little hint you might not be ready to accept what could come from bb. And that's fine. It's your choice but if you are actually worried about catching something you're going about it the wrong way. 

It's like Judge Judy says "you ate the steak!" If you didn't like the steak you would send it back right away but you were served the steak (warts n all) and you ate the steak. You can't send it back now or complain you want your money back because...You ate the steak! Lol. It's amazing how Judy's logic can apply in any situation...Even hot gay barebackerz fucking their brains out. I should write her a letter about her help in this situation. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...