• Occasionally
    • Yes - Strap
    • Yes - Metal
    • Yes - Loop
    • Yes - Rubber
    • Yes - String/Rope
    • Yes - Other (List in comments)

Guest faggot hole

i wear one almost all the time, sometimes metal, sometimes rubber, always tight.  i like the way a cock ring expands my girth of my cock -- and i certainly don't mind when it makes me go full mast, even while i am at work or just hanging out, doing errands, etc.  While i am a total bottom and a known slut, i believe that showing that way attracts attention.  They will glance at my bulge and hopefully, focus on my butt.  i generally remove the cock ring when i am getting fucked.

Same here faggot hole. Love bulging wearing a cockring going commando. The way it pushes out my cock and balls clearly visible flopping around in my pants )or shorts or sweats) and attracting attention. Even though it may attract attention from fellow bottoms rather than the tops I want. Just seeing that guys are checking it out makes me go half erect and horny. And once your crotch attracted the attention ass is being checked out too most of the times.

• Upvote 1

Always wear one when I'm going out on the prowl.  Depending on the scene, I can go from rubber to neoprene, chrome, leather - simple ring or strap to dividers and ones with ballstretchers attached.  I like the extra bulge it creates in my 501s - or Speedo at the pool.  The weight of the chrome donut gives a nice heft to my meat, and sexualizes every move I make!

If I'm at the baths, a cockring just reinforces the reason why we're all their - SEX!!!  As others have said, sizing is important.  But I would add that the material is also a consideration depending on the length of time you're going to wear it.  i.e. neoprene is great for all day, or in really tight jeans.  Metal is good for a few hours, or when you're in a place where you can let it swing free (the baths)!

And if you're getting fucked, it makes it easier for your top to grab a handful of cock-and-balls!

Love 'em!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I wear one every time - doesn't matter if I'm jacking, fucking, sucking, bottoming.  Kind of need it to keep me harder, but was into wearing them even before I needed it.  Metal, rubber, neoprene, leather - like them all, and keep them in my gym bag, glove box - anywhere I can put my hands on one fast :)

post-47338-0-38383300-1467285634_thumb.jpg

post-47338-0-70085200-1467286089_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

As a bottom, I like to wear a cockring when I know I'm going to get gangbanged. Helps me stay rock hard while getting fucked and I love that feeling. Also prevents me from cumming too soon. I prefer a leather strap with snaps so I can get it off easily when I'm ready to cum. Love riding the edge until the last top is doing me and and pulling off the cockring when he's getting close so I can cum when he cums inside me.

• Upvote 2

As a cocksucker, I find that they get in the way of a full suck on the dick. I can't get my nose in his pubes and my chin in his balls with a ring on it.

I have a regular buddy that's into marathon cocksucking, and he asked me not to wear a cockring for our hour plus sessions.  His mouth and throat are so good that I don't need it to stay hard, so of course I obliged

• 2 years later...

Definitely.  I have two favorites that I wear all the time, a wide chrome band and a leather cockstrap with a buckle.  I go commando about 95% of the time and always wear one or the other, even to work.  If I’m playing, I often wear both together.  They keep my cock hard when fucking, make a nice bulge in whatever jeans/pants/shorts I have on, and honestly just make me feel sexy - and sleazy - walking around wearing one all day.  I love wearing them and never leave home without one on.

• Upvote 2

I have a metal ring, but I don't wear it often. It was a gift from a much older daddy. I still remember how freaked out I got when he helped me try it on for the first time. It slipped over my balls and semi relatively easy, but once it was on and my cock surged to fully erect I was worried I'd never get it off.

I wear a metal one as my regular one. I have a strap and a rubber one that can be fun too. I’m a bottom and I like the way they, especially the metal one, make my balls stand out. The benefit of delaying my orgasm is a side effect. 

Besides, I think they look hot as fuck.