Bus Stop

PART 1

It was a little after 6:30 in the morning as Darin walked out of his favorite bath house.  The cool air of fall made him shiver a bit.  Or was his shiver because he had just spent the last nine and a half hours at Man's Country sucking dicks, getting fucked, and having cum loads shot in his ass?  He smiled contentedly.  He didn't care.  He turned north and walked still smiling and remembering the seven loads of cum he had swallowed and the dozen that had been planted in his ass.

Darin was headed home now after a not so shabby night.  He felt the hours settling in on him.  He shifted his backpack and kept walking through the quiet night with the silence broken only by an occasional car, truck or bus passing by on the street.  He met no one on his walk to his bus stop.  He wasn't afraid but did keep a wary eye out as things did happen in Chicago.

His biker boots lightly sounded on the pavement with each step.  His Levi's felt good on his legs after having swapped his chaps for them.  He had stuffed his black jock into his backpack along with his bottle of lube, poppers, Maximum Impact, neckerchief, and two dildos.  He loved wearing the chaps at MC.  And, from always the good times he had when he wore them, the men who also visited MC enjoyed him wearing the outfit, too.

He looked up in time to see the walk signal turn white for him to cross Foster.  He hurried a little just to be sure but he had plenty of time reaching the other side of the street with time to spare.  It was now a waiting game for one of CTA's finest to take him home.  He backed himself up to the wall of the store and leaned against it somewhat resting himself.

Not a bad night at all indeed he thought proudly.  Such a night validated that he still had what it took to attract the moths to his flame.  Darin was 42 years old, stood six feet tall, weighed 155 pounds of muscles he maintained from walking, running, swimming, and biking.  He wasn't a fanatic about himself but did try to keep a nice appearance. 

His hairy arms, legs, and chest matched the full beard and moustache that he had of a dark rich walnut wood colour.  His shaved head was such a contradiction.  His blue eyes sparkled with mischievousness.  His cut 7 inches of dick ran down his right pant leg as his two nice size balls nestled in the left pant leg.  He had made sure that Willy and his gang had had their own fun tonight delivering a hefty load into that butt just before he left.

On a night like tonight, Darin was a patient man.  He had had an excellent fun time.  But, it was time to go home and get some sleep.  Where was that bus?  He pushed off the wall stepping to the curb and looking down the street.  Nothing.  He returned and settled back once more.

As Darin waited at the stop looking down the street occasionally, he noticed a dark figure heading his way.  Darin didn't stare at the figure but noticed how it was getting closer each time that he looked in the direction from which the bus would be coming.  The dark figure walked into the lighted corner area in a few minutes.  Darin glanced closely as the Hispanic man came to a stop on the sidewalk.

He had on a Yankees black ball cap turned round, sneakers, jeans slung low, dark t-shirt, and several gold chains hung about his neck.  He moved about in the bus stop area not settling anywhere in particular.  He was probably 5 and a half feet tall, weighed maybe 140 pounds at most, muscular, tattooed, and olive colored skin.  After moving about for several minutes, he finally backed up to a utility pole and settled in to wait as Darin was doing.  Still, Darin looked for the bus but made a point also to look in his direction seeming to look down the street.

• Upvote 7

PART 2

"It ain't coming from that direction," Darin heard.  He turned his head back to look at the speaker.  "You been looking at me since I got here.  Not dumb."

Darin smiled, "Well, the garage is that way.  There could be one coming from that direction."

"Not this time of morning yet," he said.  "So, you no dummy.  You gotta be looking at something else.  Must be me."  He pushed off the utility pole and looked all around the corner.  "You must like what you see."  He said and smirked.

The cocky little guy was right as Darin did like what he saw.  But, he wouldn't let him know that.  "Must be the morning air is all," he said looking at the new rider for a moment then turning his head away.  Darin had no idea where this might be headed and thought it prudent to be cautious.

"What you doin' out this time of morning," he asked.  "You don't look like your headed to work."

"I'm headed home after a night of . . . having fun out on the town," Darin said catching himself.

The new man shuffled around the area a bit more walking to the curb between the two crosswalks where he stood looking around and up and down each street.  He turned and came back approaching Darin.  Darin saw him peripherally stop about two feet away.  He grinned slightly then.  Darin turned to look at him.  He jerked his head saying, "You been partying the night away.  Down 'bout three blocks I bet."  He grinned showing a big toothy smile.  "No prob, dude.  No prob.  Been there myself."

"Oh?" Darin said not committing himself to anything.

"Yeah.  Heard 'bout the place and checked it out.  Totally hot.  Don't go often but get in a mood to bang a butt on a man or two an' good a place as any to pick from," he said almost excitedly.  "Got me a hot momma but she don't do head.  Get my pene worked over by good mouth an' bang a butt.  WOW!  Sometimes twice."  He laughed, and Darin could see his eyes shining with glee.  Darin's defences wavered.

"Well, I've seen that once or twelve times maybe," he smiled now a little.  "Have you ever banged a butt and the guy never saw your face?"

"Oh, no.  Guys always look up at me when they got my pene in their mouth," he laughed.  "They get big surprise from me."  He laughed again.  "They tell me my pene is bigger than I am."  With that, he guffawed heartily as Darin tried to make sense of what was so funny.  Then, he looked closer at the front of the sagging jeans on his sidewalk sharer.

"That sounds like a talent to be proud of that you have," Darin said.  "Ever think of going to the place more often?  I usually go on Friday and Saturday and spend the night and maybe once more during the week for a few hours."

"Naw.  Just when the mood to get a blow.  Started for just a blow but banged a butt first time there.  OOOOOOOOOO!  Nice one!" he smiled and rolled his eyes.  "You go three nights a week to bang a butt?  Damn, man!  You need to get you a harem, man."  He laughed.

"Well, I didn't say I banged a butt," Darin said without laughing.  The laughter stopped, and his bus stop companion looked at him quizzically followed by a very long pause as he studied Darin.

"Man, you get your butt banged?" he asked in a hesitating and disbelieving voice.

"Every chance I can," Darin said looking directly at him.

Silence passed between the two as the reality of what Darin had said sunk into his brain.  He kept looking at Darin and down the street presumably for the bus and across the street.  The stranger began walking around in a wandering not defined pattern as he muttered to himself but his eyes kept returning to look at Darin.  Finally, he walked closer to Darin and stopped.  "You kidding, right?  You like your butt banged," he asked in earnest.

"I do indeed," Darin said looking right at him and smiled slightly.  "I like it a lot."

He pondered this information but kept his eyes on Darrin.  "So, like, you spent the night there getting banged?"

"Yes," Darin said.

More silence with looks.  "Man, you don't look like you'd want your butt banged," he said with a surprised look.  "How many times?"

"Twelve men shoved their dicks in my ass, rode me hard, and delivered all they had way up deep inside my ass.  Not a bad night if I do say so myself.  And, I swallowed another seven loads.  But, just like Jell-o, there's always room for one more," Darin said giving a look down at his bus stop companion's crotch.

• Upvote 8

PART 3

"TWELVE!" the bus stop companion yelled as his eyes widened to owl-like size.  "TWELVE!  Maaaannnnn, you got to be kidding me."

"No.  I don't kid about my numbers," Darin said matter-of-factly.

Once more the two stood in silence as the newcomer's brain processed what a dozen meant.  He stood close to Darin looking down at the sidewalk and back up at him.  The newcomer put his hands in his pockets and continued to contemplate what he had heard.  He stared at the sidewalk for a couple of minutes before turning his head up slightly at Darin.  "So, you're like Jell-o, eh?" he said smiling.

Darin nodded yes.

He looked back down at the sidewalk for a short bit then walked off in the direction from which he had come.  When he reached the alley, he stepped off the sidewalk and to the middle of the alleyway and stopped as he turned facing into the alley.  He looked back at Darin and jerked his head.  He stood there momentarily and walked into the alley leaving Darin's sight.

Darin stood there for a few moments before following but follow him he did into the alley.  The pair walked further back into the dark.  Darin saw the guy disappear which slowed his footsteps until he neared where the guy had gone out of sight.

"Eh, back here," Darin heard a low voice coming from behind a dumpster. 

He hesitated.  The guy stepped forward a bit so that Darin could see him and then backed away into the dark once more.  Darin followed finding himself in a darkened area next to a building, a construction dumpster, and piles of materials and debris.  His eyes focused and found his bus stop companion a few feet further in this darkness.  He removed his backpack in case it was needed for defensive action to an attack which did not come.  He took another six steps or so forward and saw finally that there was a dick hanging out of the sagging jeans of the man from the bus stop.

Darin dropped his backpack on the ground and walked forward kneeling down.  He reached down taking the uncut long thick dick into his hand and bent his head forward swallowing the entire length.  It filled his mouth absolutely to capacity.  He began working on the uncut dick licking it and pulling back off to the head and stuffing it back inside his wet warm mouth.  The dick began to fill with blood and harden to its fullest size.  Darin's mouth registered it as at least 8 inches long and tasted wonderful.  More and more Darin worked the dick in his mouth not only to get it hard but to move its owner to eventual orgasm.

Several minutes passed as Darin worked on the large uncut dick.  He heard an occasional gentle intake of air or gasp or even an "ahhhh" pass out of the dick owner's mouth.  He continued to work harder to add to his collection of cum loads swallowed for the evening or actually morning as it was now.  To his surprise, the dick was unceremoniously yanked from his mouth.

"Drop your jeans," the man demanded moving behind Darin.  Darin quickly undid them pushing them down as he felt the man kneel behind him.  Darin spread his legs as best he could and got on all fours.  He felt the wet head of the dick he had been sucking guided to his hole and pressure applied.  There was a bit of hesitation because of the lack of sufficient lube but soon his muscle popped open allowing the hood to be peeled back off his bus man's dick as the head sank deeply inside Darin.

Two hard thrusting jerks and Darin felt his ass burning a bit as the entire length had now penetrated as far as it could inside him.  Darin moaned and felt euphoric once more at having his ass stuffed with such a wonderful dick.  Then, his bus stop companion began the sex dance that Darin had experienced so many times that night but not quite as good as how this chance meeting of a sex partner was doing to his ass right now.

His shoulders were gripped hard as this man rammed his dick in and out of Darin's ass full length and with great deep thrusts.  Over and over Darin felt the head of the dick inside him hit his prostate as it made its way fully inside where it bottomed out roughly before returning to its retreat to begin another attack.  Darin began moaning and pushing backwards after a couple of minutes because of the fabulous sensation of such a stupendous fuck he was receiving.  Darin didn't want this fuck to end.

But, all good things do come to an end and this time way too soon for Darin's liking.  He heard a low growl coming from behind him as his fucker began pounding his ass even harder and faster.  The growling picked up in volume as the speed and intensity increased as driven by the growling.  The sound of skin slapping against skin increased as Darin's fucker began to hit the strides of his sex dance.

• Upvote 8

PART 4

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Darin heard the wail of climax just as he felt his fucker shove the thick uncut dick into his ass and hold it there as the beginning of the first wave of cum raced through the dick and into his ass.  A fusillade of cum shots was released and blasted into Darin's ass.  Each shot injected into his ass a thick glob of protein where it splattered outward smearing and coating his lining with the gooey off white liquid.  The thick goop spread out and coated the head of the dick and seeped backward.  Some was forced further into Darin as there was room for it.

More and more of this glorious pay dirt flooded into Darin.  Darin was heaving with excitement of having been fucked and taken another load of cum in his ass.  His fucker was heaving at how exhausted he was for having had such a hot ass to bang.  His dick was all tingly feeling now and his balls were at last relaxing themselves as the last of the fluid was ejected.  Time passed with each man recovering in his own way.

"Ahhh, you're a good puta," Darin's bus stop companion said and began chuckling as he slapped Darin's ass playfully.  Slowly, he began to pull his deflating dick from Darin's hole.  When it popped out, Darin as quick as he could swung himself around lowered his head to take the slick coated dick into his mouth once more where he bathed it and sucked off all the evidence of having been in his ass.  Darin tasted all the fuck juices and cum residue and shook inwardly at the taste.  He loved the taste.  He let the dick slide from his mouth.

The two stood and dressed.  Darin picked up his backpack.  The two said nothing more but carefully looked out from their lair.  They each stepped out dusting off their clothes and once more looked around.  Darin hesitated then took off his backpack pulling out a notepad and pen.  He wrote his name and number on a sheet tearing the page off and handing it to his fucker who looked at it.

"If you ever want to fuck this puta again, give me a call," Darin said.  "You're hot, and you have a hot dick and know what to do with it."

"Man, would like to but my momma would slit my throat if she knew I banged man butt," he said handing back the note.  "Maybe we meet again one day."  He turned and walked back out of the alley returning to the bus stop.  Darin followed behind at a respectable distance.

The bus pulled up to the curb, and the doors opened.  Six riders climbed the steps finding separate areas of the bus where they would sit quietly minding their own business as they went about their business.  The blocks passed by with more riders joining the bus as a few departed.  The almost three miles to Darin's apartment passed quickly as he remembered his night and his night cap as he had begun to think of the alley.  He smiled contentedly.

He looked through the windshield of the bus, reached up and pulled the cord as he stood from his seat.  He walked back to the rear exit.  The bus came to a halt, and the door clicked as the light over it came on.  Darin stepped down and off the bus.  He turned looking in the direction from which he had just come to check on the traffic.  He needed to get into a tub of hot water and soak.  The bus moved off and out of his way.

No traffic coming.  Darin stepped out into the street to cross and looked to his right for traffic.  There was no vehicular traffic coming from that direction either.  But, there was foot traffic that caught up to him in the middle of Foster Avenue and saying not a word matched his footfalls all the way to his front door and inside his apartment where he would return many more times.  And, momma never found out.

• Upvote 9