Special Enemas?

I have given them--and drunk them from a guy's ass.

Alcohol absorbs faster thru the gut.  You MUST cut beer or wine or whatever with water or risk alcohol poisoining.  I did half and half.  It was wine---and yes, he still got tipsy.  Fast, but controled.  It was great to be fed it back as I rimmed him.  (He has a fantastic clean out routine as he's a FF bottom.)  I have not done coffee--but I would think you'd still want to dilute it for the caffeine buzz.

• Upvote 1

I'd definitely dilute the coffee, and I would seriously dilute alcohol: as well as getting pissed through absorption through the rectum walls, which are designed to absorb liquids, there's also the question of shock. Drinking alcohol, it gradually enters the blood stream over a fairly long period of time, whereas the arse absorbs liquids fast. Be very cautious with alcohol play: better disappointed than in casualty...

Ways too dangerous for sub or bottom's health. I won't do it but you can get under my ass without any enema any time. Long live recycling. I may be dominant, I'm not mad & yep I do care for my sub's & used bottom's health.

our patron saint, larry townsend, insisted that the safest ratio for alcohol enemas is 10 parts water to 1 part alcohol. 

if you don't wanna do the math, that's half a cup of booze mixed into 5 cups of water.

like I said in another thread, do this carefully because it can kill you, and who wants to be found dead with a bottle of ripple sticking out of their ass?

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I had my master fill me up with his piss before. But I immediately felt the buzz and that was when I first learned of chem piss. Instantly, my hunger for his chem piss grew and every time we play I beg him to fill my hole up with his chem piss. 

Edited by playmape93
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...