Sex With Poz Friends

Guest blido

Jongens, ik heb 2 poz ondetecteerbaar vrienden nodigde me uit om hen te bezoeken in Amsterdam en 3some, ik ben neg en wil zijn neg en ik ben Vers .should ik me zorgen maken over ?? Adviseer alstublieft

Nee, ik denk het niet, indien zij zeggen dat de waarheid en op medc.

Edited by blido

Risk is pretty low. First knowingly poz guy I played with was a good friend who was undetectable. Still neg (on PrEP now) after having him load me up for 3 straight days. That said, the risk is very low, but not zero. Just be warned that once you start taking poz loads (even undetectable) you will crave them all the time so get on PrEP.

• Upvote 3

If you're worried, scared and tense you won't have much fun.  Easiest thing to do is to get on PrEP.  I think the drug company has program to help pay for the medication, but not 100% sure.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

If they're both truly undetectable then there's virtually no risk of exposure. You're probably more at risk taking loads from guys who don't know their status or who think they're neg...that's likely how I got pozzed.

• 4 weeks later...

Very little to no chance, as a previous poster stated, you are more at risk with those that claim to be neg, but don't really know their status. wished I had a few poz or poz undetectable friends here where I'm located, would be taking loads as much as possible with them, but then I'm not worrying about it anyway.

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

So long as they're both undetectable there's little to no risk. Bud of mine hasn't a BF who's undetectable, takes him bareback and takes his cum and hasn't pozzed in 18 months. He regularly lets other undetectable guys fuck him bare too and he hasn't pozzed.