My First Time Bred

I was 19 years old. It was a Saturday night and I was extremely horny. I received a message on my dating website. An older man messaged me about meeting up. He was far away but I couldn't escape curiosity.I drove over an hour to get to him. I messaged him once in front of his house and was directed to come right in.

I walked in the house was extremely dark. I was scared but I continued as he told me to come to the back room. He pushed me on the bed and shoved my head to his dick. I opened my mouth and he began to fuck my face. I kept choking and he thrusted harder. With every thrust my mouth drizzled fluid out. His moans began to get louder and louder. He pushed my head down and held me on my stomach. He pulled my shirt off and pulled off my shorts. He instructed me to get my ass up. I obliged.

I asked if he had protection.....he didn't answer. I felt his dick slide right into my asshole. It hurt and I moaned in pain. The more I moaned in pain the harder he thrusted. He held me down with his hands on my back. I moaned and begged to go on my back.

He pulled me over, grabbed my ankles tight and spread me. Again he shoved his dick in and continued to fuck me. I could see his naked dick pounding away. I wanted him to put a condom on but I was powerless. It felt too good and receiving him was my only option. Faster he fucked I moaned more. His face an image of pure pleasure clenched followed by an enormous moan. He hunched over me as if all energy was spent. His dick motionless in my asshole slowly came out. The feeling of his seed dripped down my balls. He got up and gave me my clothes. I left with shakey leggs and an asshole wet and used.

• Upvote 7