Pleasure Wench ~ Chapter 2 "truck Stop Cum Whore"

I put another ad on Craigslist, only this time it was not for the XXX bookstore; I left it open start with about where I would be...

Maybe the park or a Truck-Stop on the highway that had a cheap motel next door!

The first couple days the responses were many I thought I was going to be at the park, but after my post have been up for a another day the responses seemed to be in favor of the Truck-Stop with the cheap motel room far outnumbered the park.

Looking through my email that night while I was partying, I received an email that grabbed my attention! A guy who was partying with Tina at home saw my post; his response was anything but typical.

He was wanting to Fuck my well used hole before and after my group fucking, etc. I hit him up and we chatted for a few hours, I asked him if he'd be interested in pimping me out; he said he would fucking love to!!!

The next day I showed up at the motel next to the Truck-Stop. I knocked on his room door; as he opened door I could tell he was impressed for I was dressed as a Cum Slut, Cock Whore even more so than at the bookstore!

My ass was fully visible and hanging out making it obvious I was wanting used by many, anybody and everybody.

I walked into his room bent over the table and shook my little tail at him, he knew from our talking I was there for Cum!

My hole was open and lubed, he didn't hesitate to walk over pull his pants down and put his hard cock against my hole. He slid his cock inside in one thrust and his balls started slapping against my Tait; and he was fucking me, fucking me good!

I worked and wiggled my ass on his cock and he starts telling me how I'm going to be his dirty little cum Whore, for every guy around to fuck full of cum!!!

I'll be his cock whore cum slut and I was just going to just be a warm hole to Cum in...

And he's going to give me the first of many loads of cum as he pulls me by my hips harder into him as I start fucking back on his cock grinding harder as I backup feeling his cock surge shooting the first of many loads for the night. It only made me want more and more!!!

We smoked a bowl before heading over to the back of the Truck-Stop, blowing several clouds. As I could feel it take over, I felt so nasty and so ready to take any and every cock available.

He drove me to the back lot and from all the trucks parked there it looked like a good turnout!

He took me by the hand and said were going in the Truck-Stop first so he can parade me around in my little outfit with my ass hanging out so the truckers can see what a little fucking cock whore I was.

It seems they all took notice as they start grabbing my ass and probing my Freshly Bred Cock Slot.

A few said they saw me on Craigslist and most of the guys were there because of me, that made me feel so fucking hot; I Needed Cum in my little Fuck Hole.

We walked out into the lot by the trucks and I hollered out I'm a Cock hungry Cum Whore and I Need to get fucked by all of you!

One of the truckers hollerd to tell me I can use his truck to take ALL Cummers.

But before I can climb into the cab my new Pimp told me to grab the handles above me and bend over while he pulled my panties down and used the Cum already in me to wet my hole.

I felt the first trucker as he got in my hole, I was so hot and he came so quick and shot his load in me. When he pulled his cock out of me his load instantly started leaking out of me.

I had 3 more Cocks in my twat before I could even make it into the cab!

Once in the sleeper I got on my hands and knees on the bed and I feel a big BIG HARD ONE pushing in me so deep!

I looked over my shoulder and there must have been 5 or 6 guys inside the truck watching.

It made me so horny to be such a dirty little whore with my hole wide open, Cum streaming out down my legs ready to get dumped in.

My new pimp was putting a mark on my ass for every load deposited. After about 3 hours or so; I think I have 14 marks on my ass, and he said since there's no one else ready right now we would go back to his room and get ready for the second round.

He helped me out of the cab as even more Cum came running out of my hole and dripping on the parking lot; I felt like such a good little cock whore!

We went back to his room and he loaded up another bowl, I got really spun to where my ears were ringing. I felt like the dirtiest lil Cock Hole.

Then he said he's going to take me to find more Anonymous Cock and that I needed more Cum in me.

I was his little Cock Whore open for use! Open for all of them to pump as many loads into me as they wanted... He walked me through the Truck-Stop Drivers Lounge and there were about 4 truckers in there, it was kind of dark only the light of the TV.

In there are chairs kind of spread out, and as my pimp and I walked by the drivers they could see his hand on my bare ass with his middle finger buried in my dripping Cock Slot.

He took me to some recliners in the back and positioned me so they could still see us.

He bent me over where I was leaning on the chair and start fucking me. All of the drivers came to watch there must have been about eight surrounding me now!

My Pimp pulled his cock and offered my Sloppy twat to the others!

As they bunched up one just jammed his tool in me and power fucked me for about five minutes, when he came it all shoot out of me I was so full of Spunk!!!

Just as the second one was lining up on my twat, an employee came back there.

I got scared and started to hustle out but he said, "no wait wait I want to turn"; as he fucked me the Cum was just gushing out of me.

I kept wiping it off of my thighs and licked my hand clean.

We decided to all pile up and go on a motel room where I climbed up on the middle of the bed and take seven more loads!

When the last guy was done I just laid there in a puddle of CUM in ecstasy cuz I've been such a good little fucking Cum Whore!!!

And my Pimp said it was so fucking good watching me be the Dirtiest little Cock Whore he said he'd ever seen...

True story ~ Good time

Tawnie

post-44116-0-16735200-1462352641_thumb.jpg

Edited by slutty-tawnie
  • Upvote 2