Brookline Bottom Hosts For Anonymous Strangers Into Bdsm

I am a crazy risk taker into heavy BDSM, I don't work and I am very bored. I never want to know anything about who wants to come here and do things to me. I have been tied up in groups since I was 12 and I have collected enough toys for the basics needed. I have the collar, blindfolds, hoods, gags, dildos, nipple clamps, cock rings, lots of ropes and strings and some special toys. I can tie myself so I can not resist what others want to do to me. Very easy, convenient location. I am undetectable but as a very bottom I never share any of my semen or blood to others unless they want to. I never provide condoms and never even mention the word. I have experienced a few events I wish never happened but I never stop taking risks. Sometimes I even take more risks depending circumstances. I sometime feel that I am becoming a more pathetic loser daily. I can be scared that things can turn too dangerous and uncontrollable but I accept my fate. Mostly I find others only one to one.  I would like to find small groups that will come here. I can imagine that there should have at least two guys to fill my two holes at once. But maybe one or two more that could have one take filthy pictures and another to record what is happening to me. I can dream of a couple webcams set up covering me and the actions and broadcasting the actions live on the internet. Maybe hazing and humiliating me and expose me to the world exactly how pathetic I really am.

I hear from others that they "respect my limits" but the next words are "but I want to expand you limits". This is just BS so I just expect that once I am helpless with not way to resist will happen to me, I just offer No Limits. At least you can be honest. I think I have more imaginations than others will do in reality. Someone will surprise me about that. I can imagine things I want to avoid but I don't mention them. There can be some things that are ultimate actions but I hope thing will be not one time only actions. Like castration can only be done once. I would hope that will not be happened. I should be protected enough so I can be abused regularly and not done just once and can never be done that again. I do not want to request a limit so I just hope and offer No Limits.

I am right on Harvard St across the Stop & Shop near Coolidge Corner. I can hope that I am available at all times. And I can hope that I am being kept busy at all times. I am crazy and stupid enough that I am willing to do anything for free. I can fantasize that some "Master" would keep me a prisoner so he can rent me out seeking others to come and share me to "clients" for an hour or two then the "Master" would be the one to reap the benefits as I am stupid enough to offer the same thing for free. All I want to do is to be kept busy.

post-50785-0-54407800-1462363674_thumb.jpg

post-50785-0-87211600-1462363711_thumb.jpg

post-50785-0-76417100-1462363730_thumb.jpg