Furniture Tips And Help

Moving to an apartment in Phoenix and want to make (because can’t afford the real) sex furniture. Does anyone have any plans or ideas on how to build a portable sling, bondage fuck bench, and anything else that I could use?

Especially would love to have a sling that can convert into an area for use as a human toilet.

If you have the plans or ideas how, please message me.

A few years ago FelchingPisser offered build-it-yourself design plans for a Fuck Bench on his blog. You might send him an email and inquire if he would share the plans with you.  

Here's his original post:  http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-playroom-fuckbench-for-you.html

Edited by tallbtm
  • Upvote 1

i ued to have a book titled D-I-Y S&M, or something like that. dozens of dungeon items you could make yourself.

one of the easier ones was the rimseat.  take a wooden toilet seat and attach bench legs to the bottom. 

also check the lawn & garden store to see if a portable hammock would have the right height frame for a sling.