Swallowed So Many Loads At The A Glory Hole I Got Sick

• 2 weeks later...

Its the equivalent of a tummy full of snot. Your stomach is not used to the mucous, the receptive relaxation reflex triggers the digestive mechanisms and you are stuck with the ick. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The only problem I have when I've swallowed too many loads or even one big one is later on. It tends to give me bowel issues bouts of diarrhea. It usually just passes through though and doesn't cause any other lasting issues. If I know I'm going to be sucking many cocks, I'll let them cum in my mouth and then spit it out, at least the first few guys. If I know I'll be leaving soon, I'll try to swallow all the cum I can. I had a group session a couple years ago where five guys came into a glass and then I drank it. Four of them got horny and had me suck them off before they left! Love when that happens.

FYI...I need to update my signature below as I no longer write that blog. I have one on Tumblr but it's mostly photos.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

My record is 25 or more (but not quite 30) one night in Rawhide in New Orleans. (It was Southern Decadence, I was younger and cuter, wearing nothing but jeans, cowboy boots ... and I was willing to suck off ANYBODY, even when the crowd changed from Gay professionals on vacation like me to local ghetto thugs.) I went back the next afternoon! and the next night, and the next afternoon, and the next night ... and I did not feel sick from all that cum, though I must admit I wore a lot of it in my beard rather than swallowing all of it. I did get off walking around with it from my beard to my tits. It even seeped down to my bellybutton and filled it to overflowing. ROFL. I was (am) such a fuckin slut!

Now back home, I hit the dirty bookstores almost every single day. See how many I can do. Again, I don't get a stomachache or diarrhea. (Now gono in my throat and crabs in my beard? Those are nice and humiliating in the public clinic.)

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

I've experienced the same issue with stomach upset after swallowing as some of you guys in here. It's very unpleasant I think. Don't know if I'm right, but it seems to me it's more of a problem if swallowing on an empty stomach. I wonder if there's some kind of trick you can do before swallowing - eating youghurt or some other thing?

• 2 weeks later...

My record is 25 or more (but not quite 30) one night in Rawhide in New Orleans. (It was Southern Decadence, I was younger and cuter, wearing nothing but jeans, cowboy boots ... and I was willing to suck off ANYBODY, even when the crowd changed from Gay professionals on vacation like me to local ghetto thugs.) I went back the next afternoon! and the next night, and the next afternoon, and the next night ... and I did not feel sick from all that cum, though I must admit I wore a lot of it in my beard rather than swallowing all of it. I did get off walking around with it from my beard to my tits. It even seeped down to my bellybutton and filled it to overflowing. ROFL. I was (am) such a fuckin slut!

Now back home, I hit the dirty bookstores almost every single day. See how many I can do. Again, I don't get a stomachache or diarrhea. (Now gono in my throat and crabs in my beard? Those are nice and humiliating in the public clinic.)

Southern Decadence is great.  Took a bunch of loads last year.  At one point cum was running down my legs as I walked down Bourbon Street :)~

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1