Swallowed So Many Loads At The A Glory Hole I Got Sick

• 2 weeks later...

I think , maybe, if the guy has been using  chems of some sort- you could have some sort of stomach issue-- I had a guy  blow  down my  throat 2 days ago -( a guy I have played with  semi regularly and who seems at times to be spun,) and  all day  yesterday my gut was upside  down.No amount of douching  could get the hole into play mode. I blamed it on  cole slaw I had eaten after sex 2 days ago (fukkin cravings !! LOL) but in reading this thread, might just be  some other cause besides food this time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I try not to suck guy and swallow his cum with an empty stomach. If I have to, I just sip a water before we start. My record is swallow 6 loads from 2 different guys in less than 2 hours, but I didn't feel sick or anything. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some long sessions at the glory hole and never got sick from to much cum. I think somewhere between 10 and 15 loads I have swallowed in one evening. My only problem is I get a sore thought from sucking so much cock. Once when I was a lot younger I saved a lot of my own cum by putting it in the freezer then after saving it for a couple of weeks I microwaved it and drank it.  I was saving it for and old girlfriend who asked me if I would do it for her, after I had had about 5 oz saved I could not help it. I had to drink it myself .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 11 months later...

I have just recently started swallowing and I notice that certain loads cause an upset stomache and sometimes causes diarrhea . I have been swallowing my own for years and never had any issues though. I am infatuated by cum though, big heavy thick loads are my fave.

maybe my sinus infection has caused my recent issues.

• Upvote 1

11 loads swallowed in one evening did not made me sick... maybe more hungry. I have to say, to be honest, that some loads were bitter, due to smoke or poppers, and I took a sip of water after that ones.

When I decide to get a stomach full of cum I have a light lunch and then don't eat anything more than cum and water.