It was around 2am on a Thursday Morning. I was driving from a funeral in another state. I was an hour from home but had been on the road for 5 hours and 3 hours since my last stop for gas to pee. I really needed to stretch my legs and was also feeling a little tired.

I pulled into the rest stop their were 3 other cars there, I parked away from them as we were spread apart, one left as I got there. I took a walk for 5 minutes to stretch my legs. I got in my car put my seat and decided that I was going to take a power nap for 30 minutes. About 10 minutes two bright headlights shine in the area from a RV, it pulls into the spot besides me, I look up and the door opens up and a guy about 50, a little pudgy, very hairy looks out wearing only tight leather shorts, it peeked my curiosity as well as my 8 inch BBC. I then see two guys from the other cars head to the RV and get in. Now I am really curious and after about 15 minutes and I get out my car and head over to the RV. I hear some moaning and the lovely sounds of man sex going on, I head over to the front window but cant see beyond the driver section as their is a curtain, then it opens up and the bear guy I saw earlier comes up sees me smiles and nods in walks towards the door, I head there and he opens it up for me I head in and he asks me are you ready for some fun?

We head to where the other to guys are, they see me and smile. As one is completely naked I, and the other is only wearing a pair of ass less chaps I ask the question what is going on here besides the obvious.

The owner of the RV whose name is Bill smiles an tells me he was driving down for vacation and advertised online that he would be here between at this hour and was looking for a few guys for a good time of hardcore sex. Bill tells me he is 55 versatile likes to be gagged by cocks. John who is the naked guy tells me he is a submissive bottom and loves to eat cum and rub it all over his body. Rick who is wearing the chaps is 50 and is a versatile guy. All gentlemen are white. They look at me and Bill asks so what is your name and age, I tell them my name is Carl and I am 52 I am versatile. John tells me I love BBC may I see it, I smile at him and tell him to get over here and take my clothes off. He smiles and walks over and removes my clothes he kisses and licks my body, I am 5'9 155 lbs with a nice 8 inch uncut cock. The other two are in a 69 sucking each and licking each others asses and fingering them. I see a 8 inch butt plug on the table I reach for it and plunge it into John's ass, he moans out loud, I get on my knees and take his 7 inch cock in my mouth and  suck it and his balls as well. I feel a mouth on my ass I look behind me and it's Bill I tell him to continue he does so, in the meantime John has taken the butt plug from his ass tossed it to Bill he has me lubricated and he sticks it in me, I smile and buck my hips to match his rhythm of his hand. Rick is now getting a blowjob from Bill. John then announces I want a cock in me gets on all fours Rick then takes this opportunity to fuck his ass, they are doing this in front of my face so I lick Johns ass and Ricks cock at the same time. I feel the butt plug disengage from me, I feel empty but only for a few seconds as it is replaced by Bills cock and he is all the way in me. I love the feeling of his hairy body on me. I hear Rick screaming I am cumming and I see his white juices leaking out of John's ass and around Rick cock I continue licking, then I clean Ricks cock, Bill then picks up the pace and I hear him grunt and I feel that lovely warm liquid in my love hole. My cock is now pulsating needing attention, and John sensed this he starts giving my a fantastic blowjob as Bill and Rick are cleaning out my ass. I flip John on his knees and enter his cum lubricated ass with ease he matches my pumps with his ass, the other guys come over Rick puts his cock in Johns mouth and Bill puts his in my mouth, I pull down his shorts a bit so his ass is now showing I go to feel his ass but he has a plug in it so I just keep pushing it further and further into him. I grab the butt plug we had used earlier and put it into Ricks ass he looks at me and smiles, closes his eyes and grunts as he fills Johns mouth, Bills sees this and with me and the plug working him he announces he is cumming as well pulls out of my mouth and shoots all over John, well seeing this I let loose in John pull out and my load joins everyone's, John then shoots his load. All three of us then lick him clean and cum kiss share. We lay there for about 15 minutes then exchanged numbers, we don't know if we will all be together again as we all live in different states and just happened to be at the right place and the right time.

The

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5