Boyfriend Loaned Me Out

My boyfriend was out of the town leaving me at home, pottering around, with no real plans other than to enjoy the weather.  Then I heard my phone ring, and upon checking it, I found a message from him asking "What are you up to?"

I replied "Nothing in particular, why?"

His reply was the best.  One of his regular fucks was looking to dump a load and as he was unavailable, he offered the guy my hole.

It was to be a simple dump'n'go.  I was to blindfolded (so I wouldn't be able to identify the top), bent over the sofa with lube waiting the arrival of the guy.  So I was, and, more-or-less as was agreed, I heard the front door open and close, and within seconds a hand was exploring my arse, fingering my hole.  The finger was readily replaced with a really thick cock, in fact, the cock was much thicker than I expected. In any event, the chap hammered away for about ten minutes, then slammed in full-depth, filled my hole with his load, pulled out and left.

I went back to pottering around, thinking to myself I have the best boyfriend in the world.

Oh, yeah, my arse is still sore now from the thickness of the guy's cock....

• Upvote 19