Knowing Your Fuck Is A Whore

Luvbbslut

As a top, I love to know that the guy I fuck has been used by hundreds of guys before me. I don't know why, but knowing how much loads and cocks he has taken before is such a turn on for me.
I love my bottoms slutty and loaded.

It's like when you fuck a guy and discover he is already loaded. It's always a pleasant surprise.

Any top studs thinking the same?

Do you bottoms like to impress tops with your personal records and emptied-cocks history?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

As a bottom I'm interested to see what all the tops out there say about this, I personally would like to keep my hole full all the time. But I've never really thought to see if that impresses a top or not.

I wanna be a bottom slut so hopefully it does impress all those good out there?

• Upvote 3

Most Tops like it if my hole is cum sloppy.   It seems to give many a better hard on knowing they are fucking a slut.    I have had a few Tops who did not like it if I was preloaded with cum, but I think they are the exception that proves the rule.

• Upvote 1

It is my belief that I should ask my top what they prefer. I have met so many tops out there that do not like sluts, prefer to have a clean hole. As a bottom, I would prefer to be loaded with Male seed since I do not like lube. I only like spit, dry, or cum. And a few times, a couple used blood. Definitely loved this last one.

Most of my top pals tell me they want my hole to be fresh, as they want to be the first to load me up on any given evening. However, I prefer for my bottom guys to be pre-loaded...Nothing hotter than tasting a strangers load from his arse and using it as lube!

• Upvote 1

I can't get enough of pre-loaded holes. Not only is (a mix of strangers') cum the hottest lube there is, but I also prefer the holes on my bottom guys to be stretched, loose and gaping. I'd definitely rather be the last guy in a gang bang than the first ;)

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17

I can't get enough of pre-loaded holes. Not only is (a mix of strangers') cum the hottest lube there is, but I also prefer the holes on my bottom guys to be stretched, loose and gaping. I'd definitely rather be the last guy in a gang bang than the first ;)

totally agree - love my bottom's hole to be a cum-sloppy gaping mess

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

It the Slut Factor. All guys (straight and gay) know that if a guy/girl gets around a lot, chances of them getting their dick wet and unloading their balls are good. No one hits on the prude. You look for the one thats flirty, wears tight/revealing clothes, drunk/high, breath smells like fresh dick, hole is loose and caked in jizz, etc. You compare notes with other guys, trade pics, introduce the lil' slut to other guys. You call them a "slut/whore/bitch" and they don't take offense. They wear the title with pride.

Sluts provide a necessary service. They provide sexual gratification. Unlike true whores, they do it for free, for the thrill alone, for the sexual pleasure and excitement. They humble and quell a man's raging need to breed. They satisfy urges in a man that otherwise would have turned into an actual rape. With each orgasm achieved, every ejaculation received, every lustful desire turned into reality, the world becomes a better place.

Yes, men love sluts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

As in so many things, there isn't just one answer for me.  If I'm attending a mass breeding, I like to taste and fuck during all stages.  I love to be the first up the hole, let other guys in, feel and taste the difference, fuck more, let the breeding start, churn the loads and shoot my own into the mixed loads of others.

• Upvote 6

Being a full time bottom, have been asked by prospective tops many times before a fuck if I've had any or many loads before him. Haven't kept count, but is pretty close to 50/50, some turning me down if I have been fucked just prior to the encounter and the other half jumping in and giving me the fuck of a lifetime with it seeming to turn them on a great deal more.

Personally as with some posters before here, I don't care for the use of lube, but do have to use it for the first or second fuck of the day, as I'm not into being really torn up and the blood thing and am extremely tight in the beginning. If it's a multiple session day at the bathhouse, love being able to use and feel the other guys cum as the lube.

I love my bottoms slutty and loaded.

I find that sloppy holes are most irresistible in darkrooms or low-light areas in saunas. From what I've read here about bottoms who occasionally breed holes most of them describe sloppy holes and "Knowing they Fuck Is A Whore" as one irresistible situation to "be a top".

• Upvote 1

I love going into a hole that has just been filled with cum, my cock sliding in his cum and then I shoot another one in the bottom.

I'd take more than one load in my ass, too. And swallow several.