Bbrts Profiles

Guest FinalDL2021
On 3/10/2018 at 10:53 AM, Futile2Resist said:

BBRT: PozFrndlyJock4u.

Currently in San Jose California.

I move my profile between San Jose and Oakland, The reason being, when I meet someone on BBRT, I let them know that I go to the Steam Works in Berkeley, or the Watergarden in San Jose. I can't host, and I just don't have the time to synchronize Hook-ups, and deal with flakes, This plan seems to work very well for me; my current headline is EasyPrey2020

BBSlutNZ 

The site can be quiet in my part of the world and I mostly hook up with guys visiting but at least you definitely know the sex will be raw. The same seems to apply when I am travelling if i've got a travel add, guys hit me up for sex but then travelling to them can be an issue  

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/5/2020 at 12:04 PM, Futile2Resist said:

I move my profile between San Jose and Oakland, The reason being, when I meet someone on BBRT, I let them know that I go to the Steam Works in Berkeley, or the Watergarden in San Jose. I can't host, and I just don't have the time to synchronize Hook-ups, and deal with flakes, This plan seems to work very well for me; my current headline is EasyPrey2020

Ok, finally, San Francisco (closest metro area) currently live in Burlingame CA. my current handle or user ID is AnonFreedom.

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 3/10/2018 at 8:53 AM, Futile2Resist said:

BBRT: PozFrndlyJock4u.

Currently in San Jose California.

BBRT : AnonFreedom

San Francisco

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 2/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, BisexualBttm68 said:

Ok, finally, San Francisco (closest metro area) currently live in Burlingame CA. my current handle or user ID is AnonFreedom.

CLOSED ACCOUNT, PROFILE DELETED.

• 2 weeks later...